‹ Prequel: Can You Love Me?
Sequel: Iris
Status: Slow and Steady for now

I Don't Care If You're Contagious

A Match Into Water

I was sitting in my room getting ready for school. Unlike most teenagers my age, I liked school. Mainly because I wasn’t picked on or anything like my other sisters, Arianna and Myka were. That’s because people hated them but they of course, loved me. I was fabulous. Natalya Nicolette. I had 2 brothers and 3 other sisters. One of them being my twin, Natalie. I loved Natalie, even if I didn’t really show it I did. Of all the people in the world she was the only one that could really tug at my heart strings. Well, the very few I had. I laughed a little at that. Natalie and I, we were the good ones in our parents lives. They beat all the others but not us. They didn’t even yell at us. Probably because we never bothered them and we still don’t. We just tell them where we’re going when we leave. We don’t have a curfew or rules. We were our own persons. I tilted my head a little in thought and squinted my eyes. Did that sentence make sense? Then I shrugged anyways. Who cares? It’s not like anyone could hear my thoughts. “Who were you shrugging at?” I heard Natalie ask from behind me and I turned around, mascara in hand.
“Ooo, cute outfit sis!” I said smiling at her.
“I would say the same but you’re still in your pajamas.” Natalie said laughing.
“Perfection takes time.” I said grinning and turning around again. I looked in the mirror on my pink vanity table and put on my mascara making a face like I usually did. Of course, it was still an adorable face. A little bit of my hair got in my wet mascara and I pushed it back out of my face. I decided that I also needed to curl my dark almost red, strawberry blonde hair. I pulled the curling iron out of the box I kept it in and pulled it in my outlet next to the vanity. “We’re gonna be late.” I heard Natalie say.
“Who cares? The teachers love us anyway and it’s our birthday we have to look good today.” That’s why I was smiling so much this morning. It was our seventeenth birthday and absolutely had to look good today. We both had a rep and we weren’t about to lose it on our birthdays. I finished curling my hair and looked in the mirror. I had on bright red lipstick, black mascara, black liquid eyeliner and cream colored eye shadow to match my outfit I had picked out for today (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=90248840). I quickly put the clothes on being careful not to mess up my hair or my make up. I looked down at my perfectly manicured white nails and nodded deciding that I was ready. Then I saw my Dolce & Gabbana perfume and decided to spray some on me. “Alright, now we can leave.” I said smiling and smoothing my dress down to look at my twin sister. We didn’t look too much alike. She had white-blond hair and I had dark strawberry blond hair. She was nice in the butt I was nice in the boobs. She was an angel (most of the time and also being an angel by my standards wasn’t really saying much) and I was a devil all the time except to her and our parents. “Wow. You brush up nicely.” Said Natalie looking me up and down. I did the same to Natalie.
“Thank you.” I said. Natalie really did have on a nice outfit. The dark colors complimented her hair and skin color very well (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=90251018). Oh yeah, that was another difference. She’d gotten the pinker and redder side of the family (mom) and I’d gotten the more tan/olive side (dad). Either way she looked nice in her clothes and the dress definitely put all the more emphasis on her huge butt. “Well, are you ready to go?” I asked her.
“Yeah?”
“Are we wearing this same thing to the party tonight?”
Oh yeah that was right. A good friend of ours named Amber was throwing us a birthday bash tonight. Amber had invited pretty much everyone in the school and even some people she and I knew at other schools in the area. There were going to be a lot of people there but he house was big enough and I loved crowds. But the thing I was going to love the most was that Amber was paying Pierce The Veil to play at her house on an outdoor stage! I knew for a fact that tonight was going to be the best night of our lives. Yes, Natalie included. She loved Pierce The Veil as much as I did and she had a HUGE thing for Tony Perry. I on the other hand had a thing for Jaime Preciado. What wasn’t there to like about him? He was funny and cute and nice and probably pretty strong. Oh and the bass player of my favorite band of all time! I suddenly remembered the question Natalie had asked me and I said, “Um, no you idiot. These are not party clothes.” I said making a face at her and she just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms across her chest.
“I’m the one who gets the straight A’s and that’s fine. I’m always down for party clothes.” She said smiling and I smiled back. I grabbed my blazer and my purse and Natalie grabbed her bag and sun glasses. I already had mine on my head. “Ready?” I asked her and she nodded. “Always.” She said smiling and we both put our glasses on our eyes and headed out to the car.

Okay, no one in the whole school could argue that we had the best car in the whole school. A Subaru BRZ. A sports car and a nice one at that. When we stepped out of the car, we already had random people we didn’t even know coming up to us and telling us happy birthday. I loved the attention. “Wait! Natalya!” I heard a voice say and I whipped around my hair coming with me. I saw Amber, her light brown hair flowing behind her. “Amber!” I yelled as she ran up and hugged me. We saw Natalie make her way toward us from the crowd of people and Amber rushed to hug her too. “Happy birthday ladies!” She said excitedly. Amber was an okay friend, not exactly up to my highest standards but she had money and was gullible and that alone was enough for Natalie and I. “Aw, thanks!” I said putting my hands on my chest dramatically. I was always dramatic but everyone loved it so I kept doing it. “Here’s some money for you guys.” Amber said smiling and putting her hand against her thigh. The other hand handed us each a one hundred dollar bill. Oh, how I loved being popular and having a birthday. May 6th (our birthday) and Christmas were by far the best days of the year for Natalie and I.
“So is Pierce The Veil still on tonight?” I asked hugging Amber again.
“Yeah and there are estimated to be about a thousand or more people at my house tonight so be prepared for a huge crowd.” She said smiling
“Oh, I think we can handle it.” I heard Natalie say.
“Definitely.” I said turning to walk up the steps to the big gray double doors. I heard Amber and Natalie following closely behind me. I opened the double doors and when I stepped in I was flogged on all sides by people shouting happy birthday at Natalie and I. I just pushed past them all and went to my locker. I opened it up and got my things from my book bag and placed the empty bag in my locker. When I shut it there was some nerdy looking kid standing behind my locker. He startled me a little bit since I didn’t know he was there. He had pimples, dark matted unkempt hair, and huge nerdy glasses and a button up shirt with a bow tie. Automatic loser. “Hi.” He said leaning against my locker.
“Um, hi.” I said making a face and looking down a little.
“Um, Natalya, I’ve known you for a long time and I was just wondering-”
“Wait, hold on. What’s your name again?” I asked.
“David.” He said looking a little confused and I just looked at him.
“Who?” I asked still confused.
“We’ve went to school together for the past 4 years and I sit behind you in Chemistry.” He said throwing his hands in the air and I just made a disgusted face.
“Sorry for not knowing you loser.” I said brushing past him making sure to stomp on his foot with my heels on the way to class and I saw him grab his toe and start dancing around.
“Wait!” He yelled limping pathetically to catch up with me.
“What?!” I yelled at him in the hall turning around.
“I was wondering if you’d go with me to your birthday party tonight. As a date.” He said and I just stared at him. My gaze slowly turned into an amused expression. Soon I started smiling and laughing. He was kidding right?
“Really? You just caused me to make a scene in the middle of the hall and you want to know if I’ll go to my birthday party with you? A loser like you? Wow. You’re an idiot Davis.”
“David.” He quickly corrected me and I ignored it.
“Get lost. Really, go find yourself a life or something but stop bothering me with your girlfriend issues. No one in the world could pay me enough money to date you or even be your friend.” I said and I saw his face looked totally stunned. He was silent and I just turned around walking to my classroom not feeling bad at all about what I’d just done to that poor boy who’d had a crush on me for four years. I didn’t care at all, I just continued walking to my classroom only thinking of the time I was going to have tonight.

When school was over Natalie and I ran-well, as best we could in these heels-to the car and jumped in. Amber hadn’t given us much of a time span to get ready. It was already 4:00 and the party was staring at 5:00 which meant we had only one hour to get ready. “Don’t embarrass me. Look nice.” I told Natalie and she just rolled her eyes at me. I could already see and hear people making their way to Amber’s place already. I put the car in reverse and quickly sped out of the parking lot and down the road. “You drive like a maniac!” I heard Natalie yell over the wind rushing in from the car windows.
“I don’t care!” I yelled back at her pressing the gas even more. In about 5 more minutes we got home. We ran/jogged to the front door of the house and ran in not even glancing at mom and dad. We went straight to out room and we didn’t even have to tell each other. It was like the twin telepathy kicked in. “Wear the most revealing thing you can find.” Was what the telepathy said. I didn’t care what anyone said Natalie and I were getting laid tonight. By Tony and Jaime. Somehow, somewhere it will happen. I rummaged through my closet and found something to wear. It was definitely the sexiest thing I had in my closet. I laid it out on our bed and took out my Clinique Make-Up Remover and set it on the vanity beside all my make-up. I threw off all my clothes, save my lingerie which I would soon also be changing and sat down at the vanity. I turned to see a half naked Natalie at her purple vanity doing the same. Preparing the make-up. The reason we undressed was so that we didn’t get make-up or anything else on the clothes while we were at the vanity. Better to be safe than sorry right? I pulled out my tools and put on my make up. White liquid eyeliner, black mascara, pink eye shadow and peach colored blush. Then I changed my undergarments and put on my outfit (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=90257825). “Done.” Natalie and I said at the same time. I looked at what she had on. Not too bad (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=90258467) We looked at each other and then we were off.

When we get to the party, I’d estimate there were already about 800 people there. There were people everywhere. It was only 4:50 too. Not even time for us to be here. I could already tell that there were going to be more than a thousand people here. Teenagers littered Amber’s yard and even some of the sidewalk and the street. The amount of people was ridiculous. “Do you think Pierce The Veil is here yet?” I heard Natalie ask over the loud rumble of people.
“I don’t know.” I yelled back to her. I walked away grabbing Nat’s hand as I went. I drug us to the back of the house. Then sure enough that’s where it all began. I seen Amber with a drink in her hand talking to none other than Vic Fuentes. She smiled and turned her head a little then did a double take. “There they are!” I heard her scream. She was dressed nicely. Cute dress. Fluffy. Fluffy and simple with heels. But I didn’t care about her clothes or shoes. I was ready to pee myself I was so excited. I saw Jaime point towards me and whisper something to Tony and I felt the air leave my lungs. “Hi, I’m Vic.” Vic said holding out his hand and I took it quickly. “I know! I’m a huge fan!” I managed to squeak out and he smiled.
“I can tell.” He said. Then he turned to Natalie. “Hi,” He said holding his hand out to her and she also took it very eagerly. “So what are your names?” Vic asked
“I’m Natalya.” I said
“I’m Natalie.” Natalie said
“Sow ho was born first?” He asked
“Me.” I said. How did he know we were twins.
“Amber here told me that you two were twins.” He said smiling “And happy birthday to you both but now I’m going to continue setting up the stage.” Vic said and Natalie and I both waved him a goodbye and the first people we went to next were Jaime and Tony.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, here's the first chapter for the new fanfic thanks for all the people who read and commented on the last two fanfics. I hope you enjoy this one as well. Tell me what you think and how you like it or what i should improve! Thanks!