‹ Prequel: Can You Love Me?
Sequel: Iris
Status: Slow and Steady for now

I Don't Care If You're Contagious

Fast Times At Clairemont High

Walking up to Jaime and Tony I was surprised because we didn’t even have to walk all the way up to them. They came to us. When Jaime stopped in front of me I immediately got butterflies in my stomach. “Hi, I’m Jaime and this is Tony.” Jaime said holding out his hand and I took it.
‘Nice to meet you, I’m Natalya and this is Natalie.” I said and he just looked at me, tilting his head a little.
“I think I’ve heard that name from a friend before.” He said beginning to smile and I immediately knew who he meant.
“Arianna and probably Myka too right?” I asked’
“Yeah! That’s them. How do you know them?” He asked
“They’re my sisters.” I said
“I thought you looked like them.” Jaime said and I let go of his hand.
“So this is you and your twins birthday?” He asked
“Yes. She’s-” I said turning around to look at where I thought she was but she wasn't.
“With Tony.” I heard Jaime lean down and say to me. I turned and looked at her taking to Tony.
“Well, seems like they hit it off.” I said feeling myself slump a little. There went my morale support. I heard Jaime laugh from behind me.
“Yeah I guess they did.” Jaime said and I suddenly didn’t know why I was being so nice. I had a personality and I was always a strong believer in ‘Don’t act like someone-something-you’re not because it’s gonna come back and bite you in the butt’. That was my motto but I just couldn't bring myself to show Jaime my true colors. “Hey, me and they guys and maybe some other bands are going out tonight to have some drinks and party a little. You guys should come with us.” He said and I turned to face him again.
“Really?” I asked
“Yeah, you seem pretty cool and Turtle seems to like your sister so yeah you guys should come along.” He said and I was a little surprised. “Don’t worry, I’ll protect you.” He said winking and I felt myself blush. Then I felt challenged a little. Like he thought I was too girly or scared to go to the club with him and the guys. I smirked.
“Alright, we’ll go. Don’t feel upstaged when I start dancing.” I said winking back at him and he laughed.
“I’ll try not to. Now let me go detach Tony from your sister.” He said walking away. I turned and waited for Natalie to come back by my side. When she got there I had to ask. “What did you and Tony talk about?” I asked
“Nothing much really. He asked if we wanted to go to the club with him and the guys.” She said shrugging. “I said I don’t know.” and I immediately looked her in the eye.
“If it weren’t for me, you would be so lost. You should have said yes!” I said huffing at her and rolling my eyes. “Luckily, Jaime asked me if we wanted to go to the club too and I said yes. You ditz!” I said sarcastically bonking my head.
“Sorry drama queen!” She yelled back at me flinging her arms out behind her.
“I have a reason to be a drama queen!” I yelled back at her.
“WHAT REASON?!”
“I’M FABULOUS! EVERYONE LOVES ME NO MATTER WHAT I DO!” I screamed at her and saw a few people turn to look at us. Then I felt someone running up beside us.
“Everything alright here ladies?” I heard someone ask and I turned to look at them about to say a smart remark but caught myself when I seen it was Vic.
“Oh, no nothing. We just had a small…disagreement.” I said smiling and he smiled back a little skeptically.
“Alright, don’t get in too much of a disagreement.” He said patting my shoulder and I felt the urge to cringe but held it back. I hadn’t been able to let many guys touch me for a long time. My ex had abused me for 3 years and I’d lived with him for all those 3 years when all the screaming and yelling at our house became just too much for me. Even though my job totally clashed with that pet peeve of mine. I still had to make money somehow.
“We won’t.” I said smiling at Vic and he nodded, turned, and walked away.
“Okay, we just need to chill out with all the bickering for tonight. Deal?” Natalie asked me, holding out her hand. I took it using my other hand to rub my head.
“Agreed. We have a truce.” I said smiling up at her.
“Ya know, you look much better when you smile like that. So no more scowling tonight.” She said and I nodded.
“I’ll try my best.” I said

When Pierce The Veil started playing there were well over one thousand people at Amber’s house and I knew she was proud of that. Natalie and I had stayed more at the front of the huge tsunami of people in Amber’s backyard. That way we got a perfect veil of everyone and also got the most drinks that came around from the caterers Amber had hired. That girl must have been rich too because she’d even bought food and hired a bartender. There were also quite a few drunk teens you could see stumbling around and it was pretty funny. One had almost bumped into me and I said some ‘not so nice’ words to her. When PTV started playing Bulls In The Bronx, everyone started jumping around and dancing wildly. Some people had found free or almost free corners of the outdoor columns to make out at but I stayed and danced, being it that I didn’t have a boyfriend anymore. And I had scars on my thighs from where I’d cut myself years ago so I wasn’t a big fan of dancing on or with people. Unless it was Natalie. Soon PTV was done playing and I was somehow standing next to Jaime. “That was great!” I said to him almost having to yell over the loud teens. Some had left but most had stayed. Poor Amber was going to have a hard time getting them all out of her house. Oh well, that was her problem not mine. “Thanks!” I heard Jaime say and I nodded up at him. “You guys ready to go?” He asked and I nodded at him. I looked over and seen Natalie with Tony again and he must have told her it was time to go because they started walking to the bus. “Lets go.” Jaime grabbed my hand and led me to the bus. I had to fight the urge to jerk my hand away the whole time. It was a little different this time though. I didn’t have to fight the urge as hard. I let Jaime lead me through the crowd and we finally got to the bus. I was a little tired though since I was in heels. Jaime opened the doors to the bus for me. The only problem was my underwear would show if I stepped up that high in this dress. “What’s wrong?” He asked and I felt myself blush again. Why couldn’t he figure that out on his own?
“Um…my uh, my-” I pointed to the back of the dress. Even though it was one word it was embarrassing to me for some reason. “Would show.” I said finishing the sentence.
“Oh!” He said raising his head. “Here.” He said putting his hands around my waist and lifting me up. I stepped on the first step and continued to walk up the stairs until I got to the lounge. Jaime came in after me. “Thanks.” I said to him as he sat down at the table. He scooted all the way to the middle. I remember in an interview the guys had said that Jaime didn’t like sitting at the end of the seat, he liked being in the middle. “Well, sit down.” He said patting the seat next to him. I went to the edge of the seat and sat down then scooted next to Jaime. I saw Mike and Vic make their way onto the bus and they sat down. Then Tony and Natalie ran onto the bus after them and we all crowded in on the small seat. “Alright. Are we all set to go?” Vic asked and everyone said yep. “Alright you can go now!” Mike yelled to the bus driver.
“What took you guys so long?” Jaime asked.
“Fan girls and some boys.” Vic said a little breathlessly.
“You two got lucky. You missed getting your genitals grabbed.” Said Mike and we all started laughing.
“So, I think I’m the only one that didn’t catch these two lovely birthday girls names.” Said Mike.
“I’m Natalya.” I said
“I’m Natalie.” I heard Natalie say.
“Got a last name?” He asked
“Nicolette.” I said
“Well, from the looks of soon you’ll be Natalya Preciado and you’ll-” He said pointing to Natalie, “Be Natalie Perry.” he said and we all started laughing.
“Whatever Mike, we just met them.” Jaime said.
“Yeah Mike.” Said Tony “I think you’re just jealous cause you want a piece of young ass.”
“Ha-ha.” Said Mike sarcastically. “I can get more ass in one day than any of you can-”
“Hey let’s not forget the two young females in the room.” Said Vic but Mike just kept going.
“In 3 years!” Mike finished and Vic looked taken aback.
“Hold on! I think that’s a challenge!” Vic said and everyone laughed.
“What happened to ’Let’s not forget the two young females in the room’?” I asked Vic still laughing a little and he just looked at me taking a drink of his drink.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” He said shrugging and we all went into a laughing fit again. Before we knew it, we were at a club and we could hear the music all the way from the bus. I could see the strobe lights coming out of the door when the bouncers opened it. “You guys will be with us okay?” Jaime said and Natalie and I nodded.
“Alright captain.” I said and Jaime smiled. He took my hand in his again and led me to the front door of the club.

When we got inside the club, I parted my ways from Jaime and the guys. Natalie had made her way over to me without Tony. We didn’t talk we just found the first cute boy we could find and started dancing with them. This was the only time I liked people touching me. I didn’t know why. Maybe because I knew I’d never see them again and they couldn’t judge me unlike the people at school. The boy put his soft lips on my neck and I flung my head back. “You’re beautiful.” He said breathily
“So are you.” I said back to him as his hands explored my body. We were pressed together. Not an inch of air between us. Suddenly I felt someone jerk me away from the boy.
“What the-” And I saw Jaime smiling down at me.
“I wanna dance with you.” He whispered in my ear and I could smell the alcohol on his breath. It didn’t smell like enough for him to be drunk but it was enough for him to be tipsy. I wonder if we had sex would he remember it in the morning? He didn’t wait for me to reply or protest, he took my waist and moved his mouth to my neck, leaving little butterfly kisses all the way to my collarbone. I moved my shaky hands up into his hair. Why were my hands shaking? I’d done this thousands of times! I knotted them in his hair and brung his head up. He was taller than me but I looked him straight in his eyes. “I’m the dominant one during this and anything else like this we do.” I said not waiting for him to reply and I don’t think he would have because he crashed his lips onto mine. I leaned into the kiss deepening it. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip begging for entrance but I wanted to tease him. I didn’t open my mouth, I kept it closed and soon he was becoming more aggressive with it. That’s what I liked. Aggressiveness. I wanted him to make me hurt, as weird as it sounded. I opened my mouth allowing him entrance and he gladly took it. His hands went up to my chest and starting groping around. I gasped a little in his mouth. We walked over to a wall not breaking the kiss and he pushed me up against a wall. I was about to wrap my legs around him but he stopped me. “Wait, we just met you’re only 17. We need to take this-whatever it is-slow.” he said and took his hands off me. I didn’t mind though. I actually thought he was right. “That’s fine with me.” I said to him and he smiled.
“Thanks, most girls would cuss me out.” He said and I smiled.
“No problem.” I said “We should try being friends first.” I said and he nodded.
“That’s a great idea.” He said and turned to walk away leaving me alone at the wall. I patted the wall. “Well, looks like it’s just me and you, buddy.” I said staring at the wall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay here's chapter two! I hope you enjoy and tell me what you think! Thanks for reading and commenting!