‹ Prequel: Can You Love Me?
Sequel: Iris
Status: Slow and Steady for now

I Don't Care If You're Contagious

The Sky Under The Sea

After about 2 days Jaime, Victoria and I got to go home. Jaime had gotten a baby carrier so that’s what we used. Outside the bus was parked and Vic told me that they’d gotten Justin Hills to play bass for them for the two days and Mia had gone home after sleeping on the bus for a day. Her mom had called her home. All day Jaime and I stayed with Victoria. Tonight though we were going to have Justin carry her out on stage for us and Jaime said her had a surprise for me. When the time came I was pretty nervous. I wondered what the surprise was. I was behind Justin when we walked out. Just before we walked out though he had said, “I think you’ll like your surprise.” That made me even more nervous and excited. When we walked out everyone was cheering loudly and they just got louder. “Well, everyone we told you that we would show you guys the new baby Preciado so here she is Victoria Charlotte Preciado!” Said Vic. Justin got Victoria and held her up for everyone to see. I heard tons of ooo’s and ah’s as they all looked at Victoria. I smiled. Someone was reaching for me and I bent down and touched her hand and she squealed. I smiled and laughed. I waved at everyone. “And now. Jaime also has something to ask you Natalya.” Vic said. Jaime came up to me and took my hands in his. He took a deep breath. I was nervous.
“Natalya, when I met you, you were smart, funny, high and mighty, and beautiful. But you were also beautiful inside too.” Oh my god no way. Jaime got on one knee and everyone in the crowd screamed. “Ever since that first night, I knew you were the one I wanted to spend my whole life with throughout everything. Hard times and easy. I love you with all my heart,” Jaime pulled out a small dark blue velvet case. I was doing the happy feet dance now. Jumping up and down really quickly. Anything I could possibly do to show my excitement. Jaime opened the case and showed me the diamond ring. “So will you do me the amazing honors of staying with me forever and being my wife?” He said and I squealed trying to cover my mouth but I was too happy.
“Oh my god! Yes! Yes! Yes!” I screamed. Everyone was shouting and squealing. They were all just as excited as I was. Jaime’s smile widened and he put the ring on my finger and hugged me. He swung me around in his arms and I was so happy. He was happy. Everything was perfect.

Later that night everyone was celebrating and a ton of bands were on our bus too. Nat and Tony were finally being open with their relationship. Finally. Jaime and I stayed together the whole night and I swear Justin was glued to Victoria. Katelynne was with Kellin and they’d brought Copeland with them. Copeland was also playing with Victoria. Victoria looked like she was asleep. She was so adorable. I felt Jaime lean down next to me. “You know I love you and Victoria more than anything in my whole life.” He said. I smiled and leaned back on him.
“I know you do Jaime. I know you do. And the feeling are mutual.” I said to him and that was so true. I felt like crying because I’d just really found that anchor in my life and I was gonna be steady for a long time. Maybe even the rest of my life because Jaime and Victoria were my anchors to life and everything else. I felt loved and I hoped that they did too because I felt like between the 3 of us there was no one that had more love for anything in the world. And I planned on keeping it that way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter! Hope you liked it! Thanks for reading! Some sort of sequel will be posted...some time in the future haha! But also there will be like totally new set of people and all just so you know.