‹ Prequel: Can You Love Me?
Sequel: Iris
Status: Slow and Steady for now

I Don't Care If You're Contagious

Hell Above

I didn’t wake up for a long time. When I did wake up Jaime still had his arms around me and he was just looking at me. “Morning sleeping beauty.” he said smiling and I smiled back at him.
“How did you sleep with all that hair on your pillow?” I asked him and he shrugged.
“I didn’t think much of it.” He said. He took his arms from around me and I sat up. I put a hand on my forehead. “What time is it?” I asked him.
“Probably about 3 in the afternoon.” He said. I didn’t sleep as late as I thought I did but I never really slept this late either.
“Ugh, I guess I need to get up.” Then I remembered the club and I had to ask. “Hey, do you remember what happened at the club?” I asked him.
“Yeah, like I said this whole sleeping together last night was a friendly sleeping together.” He said and I nodded and smiled.
“Nice stomach Jaime.” I said and he smirked.
“I know you want some of this Mexican Meat!” He yelled and I laughed and rolled out of his bunk. When I got out I saw Mike, Tony, and Vic all staring at me.
“It was Jaime.” I said and they all smiled and laughed. Jaime came out of his bunk then and stood up and stretched.
“Did you two sleep together last night?” Mike asked pushing his sunglasses down some.
“No!” Jaime yelled, “Well, yes but not in the way you’re thinking!” He said.
“Ahhha!” Said Mike.
“No really Mike, I’m scared of lighting and thunder and I’m not used to sleeping alone so I snuck into Jaime’s bunk last night.” I said but Mike just kept smiling.
“Alright Mrs. Preciado.” Tony said and smiled at me. “Where’s your sister?” He asked
“Probably really hung over in her bunk.” I said
“Did she drink that much?” Vic asked
“One thing everyone should know about Natalie is that when she drinks one drink at least 5 more come afterwards.” I said
“I’m guessing it’s the same with you because you were wasted last night!” Jaime said and we all laughed.
“I know I was but so were you!” I said and smiled at him and he smirked. Yep, I was gonna hold last night against him.
“Whatever! So what time does the show start today?” Jaime asked
“7:00.” Vic said and pointed outside. “We already stopped at one of the gas stations with the showers so if you need a shower then I’d suggest that you get moving.” Vic said and I immediately went to Nat’s bunk. I jerked the curtain open. “WAKE UP!” I screamed at her and she fell out of her bunk. She laid there for a minute then jumped up.
“WHAT THE HELL?!” She screamed and I smirked and walked to my bag.
“Alright, she’s awake now.” I said and grabbed some clothes out of my bag.
“…I can see your underwear.” Said Vic smiling and everyone started laughing.
“Really Vic?!” I said smiling and tucking my underwear under the rest of my clothes. Out of the corner of my eye I seen Jaime put his shirt on and walk with me.
“What are you doing?” I asked.
“I’m gonna buy a ticket for the shower.” Jaime said.
“Oh.” I said and kept walking. I stepped out of the bus and headed for the glass automatic door. When it opened I stepped in and went up to the cashier. I patted my pockets but didn’t fins money.
“Oh crap I didn’t grab my money last night.” I said and Jaime stepped in front of me.
“Two shower tickets.” He said and handed the cashier some money in turn she gave him two tickets with numbers on them. Jaime handed one to me that said 360 on it. “Numbers 359 and 360 to the showers.” I took my stuff and headed into the shower. I wasn’t fond of the idea of showering with someone else but I guess I had to do what I had to do. I looked behind me and saw Jaime following me. “What are you doing?” I asked
“I’m number 359. What are you doing?” He asked
“I’m number 360.” I said and for a minute we just stared at each other. I shook my head. “Whatever just don’t look at me.” I said and went into the shower first. Thank God there were stalls so Jaime couldn’t see me. Still I had to undress in front of him. Well, that wasn’t as bad as showering in front of him. The only problem was there wasn’t a door to the stalls. Just and open entrance and two doors on either side. Jaime came in and shut the door then stood next to me. “Um, I can turn around while you undress.” He suggested.
“Fine.” I said and he turned around with his back to me but just in case I turned around so that my back was facing his back. I heard rustling and I turned to see Jaime taking his shirt off. You can handle this Natalya. It’s just your biggest crush in the WHOLE world getting naked behind you. No biggie. I slowly peeled my shirt off. Then my shoes and pants. I stood there for a minute adjusting to my surroundings. Then I took my dirty underwear and bra off. “Uh, you can go in first.” Said Jaime.
“Okay.” I said and slowly walked to the shower keeping my hands over my chest as I walked. When I got in the shower I turned the warm water on and let it run down my back and through my hair. My head felt super heavy now. “Hey, Jaime!” I yelled over the water.
“Yeah?” He yelled back.
“Do you have a washcloth?” I asked.
“No you can use my boxers.” He said jokingly and I smiled to myself.
“No thanks you!” I said and heard footsteps behind me. “Don’t look at my butt.” I said.
“Wouldn’t think about it.” He said. I ran my hands down my sides and through my hair and over my face. I heard Jaime’s water come on next to me. I ran my hands down my stomach and bent down and ran them down my legs and feet letting the water get all over my body. Images came up in my head along with questions that’s been burning in my mind. What if we’d gone all the way last night? What if I’d became a Prego Eggo? Would Jaime take care of the kid if I got Prego? Does Jaime like me or was he just super wasted? I shook my hair trying to make the questions go away. I took the soap and rubbed it in my hands then ran my hands down my body again and washed the soap off. I turned the faucet off and walked out after I wrung my hair out. I went over to my clothes and got my underwear. “Jaime don’t come out yet!” I said when I heard his water stop.
“Okay!” He yelled back. I put on my clothes quickly (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=90917544) and yelled “Okay you can come out!” and I turned around so that I wasn’t facing him.
“You really like pink.” He said.
“Yeah, I know I do.” I said.
“So how was your shower?” He asked behind me.
“It was pretty good what about you?” I asked.
“Oh it was nice. I herd everything you done.” He said.
“What did I do?” I asked. He turned around in his boxers and I turned around to. He mimicked me running my hands down my body.
“I was trying to get clean!” I yelled
“Yep, you looked real attractive doing it too- I mean sounded!” He said and a slow smirked crept across my face.
“You looked at me in the shower! You pervert!” I said and smacked his arm.
“Sorry! I couldn’t help it! I’m a guy!” He said holding his hands up. I watched as he got ready. Jaime was a peeper. I would have to take my shower with Tony next time. At least he wouldn’t look. Vic might not but then again he might. I wanted to ask Jaime a question but I didn’t know how he would respond. I bit my lip.
“What’s wrong?” Jaime asked noticing my discomfort.
“Um, I need to ask you a question.” I said biting my nail now.
“Go ahead.” He said.
“Last night-was it just drunk making out or was it like…real?” I asked. Jaime just looked at me.
“I told you, if there was going to be a thing between us we needed to be friends first at least.” He said, “But just so you know, it wasn’t just drunk making out but it wasn’t real either. I get girls every night so no it wasn’t real but it wasn’t fake. I don’t know what it was. The fact that I stopped and said let’s be friends first does mean something though.” He said.
“Okay, that’s all I needed to know.” I said.
“Now my turn.” He said
“What?”
“Where’d you get those scars on your thigh?” He asked.
“Can we talk about that later.” I asked.
“No.” Jaime said
“Fine. I cut myself when I was younger.” I said.
“Why?” He asked.
“I was going through a lot. Some of them are from myself some from my boyfriend some from my parents.” I muttered to him.
“Did you say your boyfriend?” he asked
“Yes. Why?” I asked
“That’s not right.” He said
“Nothing in my life was right.” I said to him and that was the raw truth. And I was ready to crack under the pressure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and tell me what you think! Thanks for reading!