Status: Ongoing Story

Baseball's in My Blood

Chapter 3

Hey guys!!

Just wanted to say thanks to all the people who have been reading and interacting with me so far... I really like it when readers do that... So, let me know what you wanna see happen, and if you have anything you want to tell me, don't be afraid to comment...

Other than that... Keep reading and recommending it!! :)

--

We both exited the club, hand in hand. After getting into the car, and sharing one more kiss, Hunter started the car, and drove us back to his place. After a 15 minute drive, he parked the car in a fancy parking garage. He then helped me out and went to get his duffel bag. With his bag in one hand, and my hand in the other, we walked into the lobby, being greeted with the lobby attendant.
"Mr. Pence, how are you this evening?" He asked with a forced smile. "I'm doing just fine." He answered giving me a look, squeezing my hand.

Me made our way to the elevator, and then Hunter pushed the 38th floor button. As the doors shut, Hunter looked down at me, his blue eyes filling with a mix of lust and passion. I could tell what he wanted to do tonight... Honestly, it's what I want to do... Once the elevator stopped, Hunter took my hand, and led me to what I assumed was his room, #388. "388 huh?" I asked as he gave me a smirk, pulling out the lanyard of the collage I assumed he went to. "Like that, it's two of my numbers." He grinned finally getting the door open.

We just barely got in the decent sized condo before he pressed me against the closed door and leaned his lips down on mine. The room immediately got hot as he trailed his hands down my back, making my spine tingle. He had just gotten to the hem of my Washington Nationals shirt that had my last name and Bryce's number on the back, and started to move his hands along my skin when I broke the kiss and pushed my index finger against his plump lips. He pouted.

"I thought you were gonna show me your place." I smirked knowing that I was frustrating him. He sighed, and then nodded his head. "Well, com one then, what room is this?" I questioned grabbing onto his hand. "This would be the living room." He answered semi-annoyed that he wasn't getting what he wanted. "It's very modern looking." I stated looking at the arrangement of cream colored couches and chairs that were complimented by the chocolate brown wallpaper, and dark brown hardwood floors. There were pictures on the walls of his accomplishments in baseball.
"Ok, on to the next room." I stated dragging him into the kitchen area. The cabinets were also a dark colored wood and the counter tops were made of black marble. The appliances were stainless steel, and the island was complete with three cushioned chairs. "What room is this?" I questioned, spinning on the hardwood floor so I was facing him. "Madeline," He groaned. "This is a kitchen." I gave his a sweet smile. "It's a big one to... Ooo, I hope you know how to cook Hunter!" I exclaimed. "You're in luck, I make a mean bowl of cereal." He whispered in a raspy, sexy tone as he put me up on the island and pushed his lips to mine, he leaned into the counter, placing his hands by my sides so he was able to support himself.

"Hunter, not yet, there's still more house left. I want the full tour." I pushed him away, hopping off of the counter, grabbing his hand again. "Ooo, Hunter, what's down here?" I questioned walking down the hallway until I got to the last door. "What's in here Hunter?" I questioned opening the door and going in. In the room was different weight machines and free weights. "Is this why you're so muscular?" I questioned feeling his toned arms wrap around my waist and his lips press against my neck. "Mmm?" He asked, his mouth placing soft kisses to my skin. "Hunter." I groaned pulling myself from his grasp. "What?" He complained. "You've still got to show me," "Yeah, I know,the house!" He cut me off. "No, but you could show me the bedroom. "I winked at him.
He caught on, and then smirked back. "This way." He stated leading me up the steps to the master bedroom.

He opened the door, and I was met by a semi-cleaned room. He had a king-sized bed up against one wall. The sheets were semi neat, with a dark comforter contrasting against the white pillows. There was a closet on the other side, and a small pile of what seemed to be gym clothes against the wall. A flat screen TV hung on the wall across from the bed.
"Nice room." I grinned turning to him. "Wanna check out the bed?" He smirked placing his fingers in the belt loops of my jeans. "Only if you show me there." I whispered before his lips attached to mine.
Articles of clothing were removed short after, flying every which way. We got down to "business", and I had one of the most amazing times...
A while later, we were laying together, wrapped up in the sheets. "That was great." Hunter stated, still trying to regain his breath. "It certainly was." I smiled at him, running my hands through his hair. "Madeline, can you be my girlfriend? I love the feeling I have when I'm with you." He stated with a warm smile. "I would love to be your girlfriend Hunter." I said, drifting off to sleep.

The last thing I felt was Hunter place a kiss to my neck and pull me to his side, wrapping his arm around my stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
There ya go... That's chapter 3!!!

How did everyone like it?? I tried to keep it PG, but if you want that to change later in the story... Just tell me..
Anyway... Comment, Recommend, Tell your friends...

Thanks for reading!! :)