Status: In-progress sequal to the pilot. If you want to read this, check the pilot first.

Dysfunctional Team: Season 1

Invade PT 1

Hook looked at the screen in slight amusement. He had to admit, firing that was fun. He may not be able to see the fruits of his labor, but it was exciting firing such a huge gun. He could see why a lot of the Decepticons like firing their guns. As Swindle finished his remark to the others down below, Hook commented as well. "Don't forget about. I'm the one fire the thing." Swindle brushed his comment off.

"Please, I could get anyone to do that. You were just the closest person around." He explained.

"Even Misfire?" Hook shot back.

"Okay, maybe not anyone, but I could get anybody else to do it, like Scavenger over there," Swindle replied.

"Maybe, but he wouldn't be as good of a shot as me," Hook replied.

"I'm right here," Scavenger said softly, hoping to get his attention.

"Why? The thing practically aims for you. It would be hard to be a better shot with that thing than someone else," Swindle questioned.

"I'm just am," Hook replied, just a little arrogant. Okay, a lot.

"Uh, Hook. Can I talk with you in the hallway?" Scavenger butted in again.

"Is it something important?" Hook asked.

"It's about Misfire," Scavenger replied.

"So, I ask again, is it something important?" Hook said, making Scavenger known Misfire wasn't very high on his list.

"Look, I found drugs in that box over there," he whisper, pointing to the metal box.

"So?" Hook questioned, not really caring about this conversation.

"It has Syk in it," Scavenger whisper. That got Hook's attention.

"Syk?" he asked in hushed tones. "You're sure?" Scavenger nodded. "Frag. We're going to have to talk about that tomorrow."

"Why tomorrow? Why not now?" Scavenger asked.

"Where is he right now?" hook asked.

"In his room, recharging…" Scavenger trailed off. "Oh."

"That's what I thought. Now, get the Syk and put it in the Med-bay. I'll talk about it tomorrow with him," Hook said. Scavenger nodded, before taking the metal box and walked out of the room.

"So," Swindle wondered, "anything you want to tell me?"

"No." Hook replied and looked back at the screen.

XXX

"So, how are we going to invade this place?" Killshot questioned the group outside the entrance to the base.

"Simple. We'll go in and find the relic, if there is one. Find a pirate and question him about. If there is, we find it and get out of here fast. If there isn't, we get out of here fast. "We have to be quick if we want to get out here before reinforcement arrives." Dead End ordered his group. The two nodded and approach the entrance, which was nothing but a large hole in the wall. Dead End and Skywarp took one side while Shockwave and Killshot took the other took the other. Dead End had his rifle out, while Shockwave had his arm cannon ready to fire. Dead End slowly poke his head inside.

CHAGGA CHAGGA CHAGGA

Dead End put his head back behind cover as the pirates fire at him. From the sound of the guns, they were using ballistic weapons. A bit archaic, but gets the job done all the same. From how long it was taking him to stop firing, he was using a light machine gun. Dead End stood behind cover and signals his teammates to stay behind as well. He waited for a lull in the firing to take his shot.

The calm came and Dead End quickly came out of cover and aim for the arcaedian's head as he was busy reloading his gun.

CRACK!

The bullet enters through the pirate's head and out the back and the pirate slump to the floor. Dead End looked in to the room, looking for any other pirates. Judging from the lack of fire, it was probably safe, but that doesn't mean there couldn't be more hiding. Dead End enters the long hallway, pointing his gun at the end of the it. There were several rooms that might have pirates in them. The other three stood at the entrance, waiting for him to say it was clear.

Dead End reach the makeshift barricade the pirate was using as support for his LMG without incident. He looked over to see the pirates laying still, a pool of blood around his head. "Shockwave, shouldn't blood be floating in the environment?" Dead End questioned the scientist.

"It should, yes," Shockwave replied back, coldly.

"Looks like they came here with a gravity generator then, because the pirate's blood is staying on the ground," Dead End pointed out.

"They came prepare to stay for awhile," Skywarp hypothesize.

"Most likely. Looks like they might have something important here after all," Dead End said mostly to himself.

CLANG!

"Scrap!" came a hushed voice from a room to the left. Dead End immediately put his gun up at the room. "Wait, don't shoot!" the pirate said, stepping out with his hands in the air. Another arcaedian. Dead End kept his gun up as the pirate as the others came forward towards the barricade to see how this will go. The arcaedian was shaking really bad, obviously scare shitless and was bleeding from his arm. The arcaedian was wearing nothing but some long pants and hopefully some underwear he was going to have to replace.

"Wow, I thought all pirates were fearless," Skywarp mocked the pirate.

"Okay, look. You don't have to kill me. I'm harmless," the pale-green lizard said.

"I highly doubt that, considering you were shooting at us. I remember shooting you," Killshot said, pointing out the wound on his left arm.

"Well. What was I suppose to do. You already killed some of us. I had to defend my life," the pirate said, making excuses.

"First rule, don't mess with the Decepticons unless you want to die," Skywarp said, causing the pirate's eye to widen.

"Decepticons. Oh, shit. You're not going to let me live. The captain told us stories about you guys to some of us. You leave no survivors," the arcaedian said, getting more terrify.

"Only if we have too," Dead End said, trying to calm him down, telling a half-lie. He sure didn't like killing everyone, so he would avoid it if he could. The others on the other hand, not so much.

"No, you're lying. Our captain was an Autobot stationed at the planet Devola. You slaughter everyone there. Executed any one you could find," the arcaedian said, clearly getting crazier.

"Devola? Don't you mean Dabola?" Killshot asked.

"You mean the place I was station at?" Dead End inquired, keeping his sights on the pirate. "I heard there was some serious fighting there at one point, until they decided to abandon it. Only recently they found energon deposits on it and send me, Onslaught, and everyone else there."

"Yeah, I was there under the command of some guy name Turmoil, a real aft, and his SIC, Deadlock. Deadlock was the one who order us to kill as many as we could, regardless if they surrender or not. Nice guy." Killshot answered, which cause the pirate to further relieve himself. "Man, how much do you got in you?" Killshot questioned surprised.

"I don't know, but it's getting annoy," Skywarp replied.

"Tell me," Dead End spoke, getting the conversation back on track, "is there anything here you recently uncover?"

"And can you tell us without pissing all over yourself?" Killshot asked.

"Well you let me live? Please let me live," the arcaedian barely asked.

"Yes, I'll let you live," Dead End replied.

"Okay, look. We found some canister recently. I don't know what it is, but a couple of the Cybertronian techies looked interested in it. It's probably in the labs, somewhere. Just take a left at the end of the hallway follow by two rights and a left. It should be at the end of the hallway. That's all I know, so let me live. Please," the arcaedian said. Dead End looked at the pirate who was on the verge of a breakdown and lower his gun. He wasn't going to shoot someone that pathetic. "Oh, thank you. Thank you-"

BANG

The arcaedian stop speaking as he looked at the hole in his chest. He put his hand there, having trouble breathing. He dropped to his knees, bleeding out quickly, as he looked at Killshot, who held the recently fire sniper rifle at him, a small smirk on his face. "Why?" he asked coarsely, barely able to speak.

"Dead End said he wouldn't shoot. He didn't say anything about me," Killshot said, resting the sniper rifle on his shoulder. The arcaedian looked at his killer before slumping to the floor, lifeless. Killshot kept that smirk on his face until he notice Dead End giving him the best death glare he could offer. "What?"

"Did you really have to do that?" Dead End asked.

"No, but it was fun," Killshot said, without a hint of regret in his voice.

"We should move on," Shockwave said, trying to break the tension between the two. Dead End's morals were getting in the way, and he couldn't have that. "The longer we wait, the more time the pirates have to prepare for us. Dead End considered the words for a second before saying:

"Fine, but no more killing unless we have to," he ordered.

"Alright," Killshot agree. As Dead End turned backed to the end of the hallway, he looked at Skywarp and shook his head. He was obviously not going to listen to Dead End. Dead End leaned down next to the body and fish something from the back of his pants.

"A pistol. Here," he said, giving it to Killshot. "Take it. In close corners like this, it'll probably serve you better than the sniper rifle." Killshot looked at him for a second, before hanging the sniper on his back and taking the pistol from Dead End. "Grab the ammo from the body and let's keep moving," Dead End ordered.

"Alright, Mister Morals," Killshot said, as he searched the body.