Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love Chp.10

“Ooohh. Oooh. Right there.” Rob moaned and reached back to grab my thigh.

I shifted on top of his back, rubbing my hands over the tight muscle there.

“God, Rob. You have so many knots.” I rubbed my hands over one, making sure I released it. “Who’s been taking care of you, man?” I asked, now rubbing his neck.

“No one.” He smiled, and squeezed my thigh and moaned. “Ohh. That feels so good. You have no idea.”

It was embarrassing to admit, but his moaning was really turning me on. I ran my fingers over his back once more, making sure I got every single knot. “Now you do me.” I said, and we switched positions. He ran his fingers expertly across my back, rubbing and caressing in all the right places. “Oh, God.” I said, grabbing the sheets and squeezing them. I was overreacting, just to turn him on. It seemed to work, because he bent down and started kissing my back and neck. Then he flipped me over.

“Enough of that.” He growled, connecting our lips. “I have another way to relax you.” His eager hands moved to my belt buckle and I let him pull it off.

Knock knock knock.

“FUCK!” Rob and I both said at the same time. I laughed and shoved him off me. “I’ll be right back.” I said, eyeing Rob’s pushed out pants. “Soon.” I laughed and he looked down, checking himself out. He blushed. “You have no idea how sexy that boner is.” I laughed and ran to the door before I threw myself on him.

I didn’t bother looking through the peephole, I just opened the door. It was Tom.

“Hey, Tom!” I said happily, hugging him. “I’m so sorry about blowing you off. I…”

“Forget it.” He interrupted. “Listen, I wanted to apologize for being so rude today. I know you really like Rob, and I promise to give him a try. It’s just that…. I miss doing stuff with you, Rach. You’re always with him now. I guess I’m just asking for you to switch between us every couple of nights. Because, well, you’re my best friend, Ms. Banes, and I really don’t want to lose you.”

I smiled and hugged him again. “I promise you can have me at least two nights a week.” I said, laughing. “I love you, Tom.”

“Love you too, babe.” It was just then that I remembered Rob in the other room.

“Uhh.” I said, looking to the bedroom. Tom followed my eyes and frowned.

“Oh, I get it.” He laughed. “I’ll go. You two can have animal sex all you want to. Just count me out.” I laughed and smiled.

“See ya tomorrow, Tom.”

“See ya.” He chuckled and I shut the door, running back into my room.

“Sorry about that.” I told Rob, he was lying across my bed, and I could see that he no longer had a boner. I frowned.

“It’s fine.” He answered. “We can just finish where we left off.”

I laughed as he rolled on top of me and began taking off my clothes.

It had been six months since Rob and I started dating. I was still madly in love, as was he, and we both really loved acting like a couple. When I had first told my mother about Rob, she was hesitant. Of course she had heard of him, but she had also heard how much the media loved to tear him up. She just didn’t want that life for me. I had assured her that I was so in love with him, and I was truly happy. She had of course agreed after that.

My sister was so ecstatic about our relationship that she had suggested my whole family fly to England two months ago to visit. It had gone fantastically, and Robert was thrilled to finally meet my family. Needless to say, my family loved him, and there was nothing to worry about there.

I had met his family a few months before that, and I loved them. His mom was like my second mother, since my own mom was in the US. They treated me like part of the family. The two parties had gotten to finally meet when my family visited, and that had gone fantastically as well. I was so happy that I could barely stand it anymore. I was just waiting for something, anything to go wrong so it could equal out. But nothing ever came.

Things even worked out with Rob and Tom, and they soon became friends. In fact, I could swear they were having a ‘Bromance.’ They basically hung out every weekend now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a dinner date with Rob at Seven, and I was planning on wearing a really sexy black dress with stiletto heels. Not that I really needed stilettos, my legs were already really long, but I just loved how they looked.

He had told me it was an upper-class place, so I dressed accordingly. Our Reps confirmed about five months ago that we were dating, so the public knew now. We were known as ‘RobbieRach’ which my mother absolutely hated. She had a strong dislike for celebrity couple names. Rob and I just thought it was funny.

I hailed a cab as the paparazzi yelled questions at me. When I got into the restaurant, Rob was waiting at a private table in the back. We were at an authentic Italian restaurant, I realized, complete with a candle on the table.

“I love you.” He said without bothering to greet me.

“Hello to you, too.” I laughed, sitting down.

“I just can’t believe you’re mine.” He stated, looking down at his menu.

“Believe it.” I replied, already knowing what I was going to order.

“Can I get you two something to drink?” the waiter asked with a slight Italian accent. I looked up at the man, and I was surprised to see him staring at my chest. I blushed and looked to Rob, who was glaring at the man. When he noticed me staring, the guy straightened up and shook his head, then he looked at my face.

“Uh, Yeah, I’ll have the Torreconi red wine.” I said, looking to Rob.

Rob was busy staring down the man in a way that said. ‘Look at her breasts one more time and I swear to god you won’t have a hand to write down the orders with.’

“I’ll have the same.” He answered before giving the man another glare.

“I’ll go and get them.” He smiled at me in a way that could only be classified as seductively before walking away.

“Fucker.” Rob muttered under his breath.

“Hey!” I laughed, smacking his arm. “He can’t help it.” I was joking now “I am a world-class model.”

Rob’s face was anything but joking. “I swear, the nerve of some people. How dare they look at a woman that way. Didn’t their mothers teach them anything?” he joked, but his face was still sour.

“Baby.” I cooed, reaching out and taking his hand across the table. My action worked the way I wanted it to, because he automatically relaxed. A slow smiled lit his features.

“I wanted to talk to you about something.” Rob said, looking away from his menu to stare into my eyes.

“Yes?” I asked just as the waiter arrived with our wine.

“Are you ready to order?” he asked me, ignoring Rob.

“Yes, I’ll have the spaghetti with an order of garlic bread.” I saw Rob crinkle his nose from the corner of my eye.

“And I’ll have the beef ravioli.” Rob said, grinning. The waiter jotted it down, then left.

“Anyhow,” Rob said, “I wanted to see what you would think of moving into an apartment together.” He said the words so fast I had to struggle to decipher the words.

“Wow. That’s a big step.” I pondered, and he nodded his head expectantly.

“I would pay half the rent, of course. I just hate staying in that hotel. I’d rather have a place you and I could call our home.” I smiled and nodded in agreement.

“I completely agree. We should definitely buy an apartment together.” I said, leaning across the table to kiss him.

Just then I heard an excited scream, and I pulled back from Rob immediately, not realizing that the shriek came from beside my head.

“OH MY GOD!” I little girl about fourteen years old gushed. “YOU’RE ROBERT PATTINSON AND RACHAEL BANES!!!”

“Yes.” Robert said politely, signing the picture she held out to him. “Nice to meet you…” Robert looked up at her.

“Katie.” She squealed.

“Katie.” Robert finished, grinning. He signed the picture, then shook her hand. “It was nice to meet you, Katie.” Rob said, flashing her a brilliant smile. I could see her freeze, and I chuckled knowingly. It always knocked me breathless when Rob smiled like that too.

Katie turned to me. “Hi!” she squealed. “I like… totally look up all of your shows on youtube. I swear to God, I’m your biggest fan.”

“Well thank you.” I laughed. I noticed she was wearing clothes along the lines of what I usually wear. It never really occurred to me that I was a role model.

I signed her picture with her prattling on the whole time. I laughed embarrassedly after she walked away, and Rob grinned at me.

“I’m never going to get used to that.” I sighed.

“You will after a while.” He said, taking my hand. It was so funny that I have been in this business way longer that Rob has, and yet he still knows more about it than me.
♠ ♠ ♠
thnx 4 reading :) X