Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love chp. 12

Robert*

I knew she wasn’t going to call. I knew she wasn’t going to come here. I knew her plan of action way better than she thought I did. I knew her too well to fall for her little plan.

It has been five weeks since I’ve seen her. Five weeks since I’ve held her in my arms. I miss her, but I will not bother her. If she has tired of me, I will not stand in her way.

And people are absolutely wrong. Time does not heal a broken heart.

*Normal*

I was flying back to London today to get my stuff out of the apartment. And to see Tom. Tom had stayed in London when I went to France. Which was a surprise to me.

I was going today because I knew for a fact that Robert wouldn’t be there. He still had five weeks of filming left. I would just go in there and take my stuff. Yeah, as if it would be that easy.

“FUCK IT!” I yelled, throwing the box on the ground and rubbing my throbbing head.

“Well hello to you, too.” A male voice said behind me. I almost screamed. I wasn’t expecting him to be here. He noticed the frustrated look on my face and laughed. “Do you need help packing up your stuff?”

I turned around. “Tom!” I screamed, jumping into his arms. I had told Tom about the Robert thing. Tom totally disagreed with my decision, but he still supported me. Tom was the only one of my friends who knew about the baby thing. Okay, correction. Tom is my only friend.

“I missed you, babe.” He said, packing up my clothes and putting them into the box I had just cursed at.

“Have you talked to Robert?” I asked stupidly. Why was I such a masochist?

Tom shook his head sadly. “No. I don’t think I’m going to be talking to him anymore.” He looked up at me and half-smiled. “I have you back now.”

Neither of us laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
srry this is so short.... Just to warn you, things are going to get worse before they get better, so just be prepared. Thnx 4 reading! :) X