Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love Chp.20

Hi, Claire!” I said as I heard her familiar voice on the other end.

“Hello, Rachael!” Rob’s mom was excited to hear my voice. She and Robert had a very similar voice. I could tell where he got his charming accent from.

“Rob should be coming home soon.” I said.

“Oh, no, honey. I wanted to talk to you.”

This was a surprise. “Okay…” I mumbled, taking a sip from my water bottle.

“I’m calling to ask if you and Rob are busy next week.”

I thought for a moment. “I don’t think so. He’ll be done filming by Saturday.” I smiled, thinking about all the time we could spend together.

“Well, great! Rob’s old friend Alexa is getting married. She wanted me to call and invite Rob and his girlfriend.”

Where will it be?” I asked stupidly.

“Here in London.” I smiled.

“Rob is going to be so excited!”I squealed. “He’s been looking for an excuse to go back for a while now!!”

“Great. It’s a deal, then. See you Monday.”

“See ya.”

After I hung up I smiled. I was glad I could get to break the news to him. He’d be so stoked!

I walked into the bathroom, putting away the blow-dryer and flat iron I’d used earlier.

Then I felt arms wrap around my waist. I managed to squeak out a tiny yelp. I was pretty sure I had locked the door. I sighed in relief when he chuckled softly in my ear.

“It’s just me.” He whispered, his hot breath blowing on my neck and making me shiver.

He started gnawing on my earlobe, bringing his hands up to my breasts. I was still facing away from him when he licked my cheek, causing me to moan.

“What…” I started, turning to face him. He silenced me with his lips.

“I’ve been thinking about something all day.” He growled, biting my lower lip.

I whimpered. “Rob….” I lost my train of thought as he stared at me. No, glared is the right word. He stood there glaring at me for a moment, and I forgot the world. I leaned into him as his hands found my lower back, smacking my bum lightly.

“I’ve been thinking about you.” He licked my nose. “And me.” He started sucking the skin at my neck. “And a little bit of this.”

He picked me up, setting me on the bathroom counter. His hands found my pants and he ripped them off. This was very distracting. He couldn’t walk two feet to the bedroom?

At the moment I didn’t care. I didn’t bother to object when he took his pants off and began rubbing himself against me.

This was not like him. He usually wasn’t this forward. He liked to romance me. But now it seemed like he couldn’t get our clothes off fast enough.

After our clothes had been successfully removed, he growled in frustration. I had my hips away from his, teasing him. But he couldn’t take it anymore.

He grabbed my hips and thrust himself into me, a small gasp coming out of his mouth as we connected.

It wasn’t as hard as I thought, getting the job done. It felt oddly nice to have a change of scenery.

“Harder.” I moaned, clutching my fingers in his hair and pulling it. It only seemed to encourage him as his movements became faster and stronger. Before we knew it we were both grunting as he moved in and out of me.

He tried to hold off, but I could tell he couldn’t wait anymore. We reached our peak, me screaming out at the rush of emotions. He moaned loudly, making me even more happy. I was always happy when he was feeling good.

When I opened my eyes to see the look on his face, which was the best part of sex for me, I wanted to laugh. His eyes were squeezed shut tightly, yet I could tell he was in ecstasy. His mouth was turned into a frustrated small smile, tiny little pleasured sounds coming from his throat.

I had never had sex on a bathroom counter before. This was a first.

I laughed as we stared at each other, smiling. He studied my face, my every movement.
“What brought all this on?” I asked.

“You. You are far too irresistible sometimes. You’re lucky I could even put you on the counter. I would have settled for the floor.”

I blushed. “So, basically you were feeling horny.”

“You always make me feel horny.” If that’s supposed to be a romantic statement, it’s not.” I laughed, picking my underwear up from the floor.

He grabbed my hand. “Don’t.” he laughed, leading me to the bedroom. “I’m not finished with you yet.”

------------------------------------------

*Robert*

I walked to his hotel room nervously. I had to tell someone about what I had just experienced.

I knocked on his door, waiting for an answer. “Rob?” Kellan asked. “It’s seven o’ clock in the morning. Who died?” he was worried now. I chuckled.

“No one. I just… can I talk to you?” He led me inside and shut the door. I almost screamed when I saw Ashley sitting at the kitchen table.

“What did you want to tell me?” Kellan asked, gesturing for me to sit down. Great. I was going to have to say it in front of Ash, too. This was so embarrassing.

“I…” I stuttered. “I… me and Rachael… we….”

“SPIT IT OUT!” Ashley yelled impatient.

“We had sex last night.” I said. I had never really discussed my sex life with anyone but my mates from England. It was kind of embarrassing.

Kellan smiled. “Oh yeah? You rubbing it in my face or something? You know my girlfriend’s in LA right now…”

“No no. I’m not teasing you. It was….” Best to just spit it out. “It was the best sex I have ever had in my life.” I sighed, blushing bright red.

“Really? Man, you really are teasing me!”

“Seriously. I mean, I just needed to tell someone. It started out on the bathroom counter.”

I heard Ashley’s intake of breath. “You’re really romantic.” She said sarcastically.

I smiled sheepishly. Kellan seemed to be understanding, though. “And then we did it again on the bed… and she looked at me at the end and said “let’s do it again.” I smiled, remembering. “I mean, she was like an animal. It was so crazy. I actually hurt now.”

I blushed as both of them looked to my privates instinctively. “Wow.” Kellan laughed. “Jeeze, buddy. If I ever need laid I’ll call Rachael.” I punched him in the rock-hard shoulder. “Just kidding.” He smiled.

Ashley, on the other hand, was frowning. “Do you men always talk about your sex life to other guys?” she asked, miffed.

“Most of the time.” Kellan and I answered at the same time.

She frowned. This was obviously something that bothered women. She walked into the living room, sifting through the channels on TV.

“What’s up with her?” I asked Kellan.

He blushed. “Nothing.”

I frowned. “What? You can tell me.”

“Nothing.” He basically growled, shooting me a look.

I backed off. “Fine. But you know that there’s never any secrets between this cast. I’ll find out eventually.” And with that, I walked out the door.

*Normal*

I groaned, rolling over to find an empty bed. One word came to my mind. “Ow.” I said out loud.

I heard I quiet chuckle from the living room. “Are you as sore as I am?” he asked, walking into the bedroom.

“I can barely move.” I laughed out, the only reaction I could have to the pain.

“That was crazy!” he exclaimed.

“Did you go out?” I asked, looking over his clothes. He became nervous and ran a hand through his messy hair.

“Yeah. I went to go see Kellan.” From his eyes I knew he was telling the truth. But there was something hiding just under the surface. Embarrassment? That’s what it seemed like to me.

At the moment, I honestly didn’t care. “I have to pee.” I announced, getting up and wincing. He came over to me and helped me waddle to the bathroom.

-----------------------------------------

“The best sex I’ve ever had.” I whispered to Kristen and Nikki. They smiled and gestured for me to go on. “I could barely walk this morning. It was absolutely crazy. He was like…. Wow. I mean, he really can get the job done.”

Nikki smiled knowingly. “I know, right?”

I looked up, surprised. She covered her mouth embarrassedly. Kristen just looked away.

“When did you have sex with Rob?” I asked, my voice rose in shock.

She blushed. “Last year we kinda had a fling. It was short. But good.”

“I never knew that.” I smiled and she appeared relieved.

“I thought you’d be mad.” She said.

“Oh, no. I’m definitely not mad. It was a year ago. So what? I was having sex with another guy a year ago.” I chuckled, rambling.

I looked over to Kristen. She was looking away, her cheeks absolutely red. She noticed me staring and blushed even more.

“So when did you have sex with him?” I asked her, laughing.

“Shhhhh!” she said, looking around to make sure no one heard.

Nikki stared at her face in disbelief. “You…. When… how…” she sputtered.

“It was when we were filming twilight.” Kristen blushed, remembering. “We were both doing a night shoot and I had suggested he come back to my hotel afterwards so we could practice the lines.” She hung her head. “I was still with Michael.” I reached over and put my hand on top of hers. She chuckled lightly before going on. “Best sex I’ve ever had.” She shook her head.

“He’s such a little TRAMP!” Nikki said jokingly.

We all started laughing. I was so glad I had these two for best friends. Even though my boyfriend was a slut. I was going to have to tease him about it when we got home. For some reason, I didn’t care that both of my best friends had been with my boyfriend. It was odd, I’ll admit. But I guess that’s what I got for dating someone like Rob.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I put a lot of love scenes in these stories but I think they make them more exciting. Besides, it's not like any of you MIND. Lol. Thnx 4 reading! :) X