Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love Chp.7

The next day Rob and I decided we wanted to go and see a movie. He suggested to me a whole shitload of British war flicks that I had no interest in seeing. I went to the movie theater website and saw what was playing.

Only one movie caught my eye. “The Proposal.” I said out loud. Rob was in the kitchen and walked around the counter to look at my laptop.

“Do we have to?” he asked, already inquiring from the movie poster that it was a romantic comedy.

“Yes, you have to.” I said, and he groaned. “C’mon, Rob. I’ve been wanting to see this one for months. Besides, this will be the only chance I get. I’m always too busy to see movies.” I said, thinking of the fashion show I had tomorrow night. It was for Diane von Furstenberg, and the dress I had was amazing.

“Ok.” He mumbled, unhappy.

“Thank you, baby.” I said, and he smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

“So,” he sighed, “if I’m going to see this movie with you, then you have to do at least one thing for me in return.”

“Depends on what that “one thing” is.” I mumbled, shutting my laptop and walking over to the couch.

“I want you to introduce me to Tom.” Rob said slowly, gauging my reaction.

“Really? That’s all you want in return?” I asked incredulously, thinking how odd this man could be at times.

“Well, Tom is your very best friend, and I feel that if I don’t have his permission, I’ll never be able to have you.” He smiled.

“Rob,” I laughed, “I don’t give a frog’s fat ass what Tom thinks.”

“I would still rather be on his good side.”

“You know, you’re lucky my brother is back over in America.” I joked. “He might not be as easy going as Tom will be with all of this.” He gulped, and I smiled. “Don’t worry. My brother, Caden, has just always been very protective of me. I’m sure he’ll love you when he realizes how much I do.” I said, running my fingers through his messy hair. My brother Caden is two years younger than me, and he just started college a year ago.

“How about your older sister?”

“You mean Cassidy? I’m sure she’ll love you. Then again, how can anyone not love you with that sexy accent?” I asked.

“You think my accent is sexy?” he was amused.

“Very. In fact,” I said, pushing him down so he was lying on my couch. I sat on top of his hips, and brought my upper half down on him. “it really turns me on.” I finished, biting his lower lip softly. Robert let out a pleasured growl in response, and his hands started to roam my body.

I pushed myself down on him hard. I could feel him now, and I could definitely feel the visible bump that had pushed out his boxer briefs. He started to lift up my shirt, and I allowed him to do so. I was going to win the bet.

But just as he got it to my breasts, he stopped. Realizing what I was doing, he pushed me off of him, and sat up.

“You’re tempting me!” he yelled, pouting. He looked absolutely adorable.

“I’m sorry.” I said. “I never told you I wouldn’t fight dirty.” I chuckled and planted a kiss on his neck.

“I’ll show you dirty.” He muttered, and then got up. “I’m going to take a shower.” He stated, stalking off toward my bedroom.

I flipped the TV on and an episode of ‘Friends’ was on. I settled in, expecting Rob to be a little while. After about five minutes, I decided I needed to pee.

When I walked to the bathroom door, a wave of embarrassment flooded over me. I couldn’t walk in there when he was naked. My face got red and my stomach filled with butterflies.

“Rob?” I called in to him. “Are you decent? I have to pee.”

I could still hear the shower running as he responded. “Yeah. Come on in.”

I stepped into the steam-filled bathroom and sniffed the air. It smelled like Rob’s AXE shampoo. I luxuriated in the smell for a moment. I really loved the smell of AXE on a guy. Then I walked over to the toilet and did my business. I was washing my hands when I heard the shower turn off.

“Can you hand me a towel, babe?” he asked, reaching his wet arm out of the shower curtain.

I grabbed a towel off of the rack and put it in his waiting hand. “Thank you.” He responded, taking it.

I sat on the bathroom counter for a few seconds, waiting for him to come out. I had a few naughty thoughts about where he was putting that towel when I snapped myself out of it. I had to keep a level head, or I’d never win the bet.

When he finally stepped out, the towel was wrapped around his waist. When he spotted me waiting for him, he smiled, and put himself between my legs. My arms wrapped around his neck as he kissed me, and he started to get frisky. His hands found the top of my pajama shirt, and he reached inside, feeling me.

I was way too distracted to feel embarrassed about where his hands were. My hands found the towel, and I took it off in one swift movement.

Shit! I thought to myself. Rob chuckled, and wrapped the towel back around himself. He knew he won. He was so cocky.

“I believe a towel counts as removing an item of clothing. Didn’t take you long.” He laughed, and kissed me.

“Yeah, whatever. Asshole.” I said, laughing with him.

“I have proved to you that us men can control ourselves. Ha.”

“You’re a sore winner.” I said, pouting. He kissed my jutted-out lip.

After I got my shower and got ready, Rob and I grabbed a taxi to the movie theater. The outside of our hotel was like a Paparazzi madhouse. They were flashing pictures and asking questions left and right. Rob stayed behind me, not wanting to touch me in front of the cameras. It didn’t offend me, I completely understood. Although I could feel his eagerness as he let me get into the cab first. I knew he wanted to shield me from those assholes, but couldn’t, and it frustrated the hell out of him.

“Two tickets to ‘The proposal.” Rob told the man behind the counter.

After we got our tickets and popcorn, Rob escorted me to theater 5. When we sat down in the cushiony seats, I sighed. I loved coming to the movie theater. I always have. Ever since I was a little kid. Rob noticed me relaxed state and gave me a questioning look.

“It’s been a long time since I’ve seen a movie in the theater.” I stated, and he smiled knowingly.

When the lights dimmed, and the previews came on, I leaned over to whisper to Rob, “Now, just to warn you, I kind of have a thing for the male lead in this movie. You’ve been warned.” I said, looking over at him. He wasn’t looking at me, he was pretending to be caught up in the preview that was on, but I could tell I had seriously hit a nerve. His face was angry, almost determined. And I could see the little spark of jealousy hidden that made me laugh out loud.

Rob turned to me, and strange look on his face. “I’m a little envious.” He said, pouting.

“Oh, please.” I said, taking his hand. “You know you’re the only one for me.” I whispered, and he smiled.

Just as I said that, a preview came on that claimed it was from summit entertainment. I looked at the waves on the screen that were crashing to the shore. It suddenly showed an old red pickup truck, and I recognized Kristen Stewart standing next to none other than…

I smiled and shook my head. Rob looked over to me, embarrassed. I smiled reassuringly back at him.

“Kiss me. I love you.” Kristen said, as it showed a close up of Rob and Kristen making out.

When that preview finally ended, I heard a few girls in the theater shout “Go JACOB! Wooooo! That’s one sexy wolf.” Rob’s face got so red I thought someone would mistake him for a tomato. I decided to play with him.

“GO EDWARD!” I shouted, “HOLY CROW, DID YOU SEE HOW HOT HE WAS!!??!!” I yelled, and chuckled. Robert shot me an embarrassed glare, and I laughed and kissed his cheek in response.

“I’ll get you back for that.” He promised.

I just smiled as the movie began. Well, Rob was right. He did get me back. Good.

I jumped as I felt a warm hand at the top of my jeans. I tried to smack him away, but it did no good. I really didn’t want to cause a scene. We were at a really good part right now. Robert chuckled as his fingers found my the button on my skinny jeans, and undid it. I almost screamed out as I felt his fingers go down into my pants, teasing me. I hated admitting it, but it felt really good. I wanted to jump on him like an animal in response. He kept his hand there for a good part of the movie, and he knew he was really driving me wild.

By the time the movie was over, I was ready to leave. All I could think of was that hand. When I could forget the fact that his hand was in my pants, I really did enjoy the movie. It was really sweet and funny. I even heard a few laughs from Rob at some points. And Ryan Reynolds-the male lead- really delivered. If Rob’s hand wasn’t inappropriately touching me during the nude scene with him and Sandra Bullock, I would have been totally fantasizing.

When we got back to the hotel, no paparazzi were in site. But Rob and I still took precautions. He didn’t even latch onto me until we were alone in the elevator. He pushed me up against the wall and bit my neck playfully.

“You don’t even want to know what I’m going to do to you tonight.” I moaned into his hair. I could feel his smile.

“Oh, really?” he asked. “Tell me.”

I proceeded giving him dirty details about what I was going to do to him when we got into my hotel room.

I was going to do this. I knew I was ready, and god only knows I want him. My feelings of certainty only intensified as we kissed our way to my hotel room. Once we got inside, he locked the door, then picked me up. He proceeded to carry me down the hall that led to my bedroom, kissing me all the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you liked, thnx 4 reading! :) X