Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love Chp.8

He pushed me down on the bed hard, and I could see the animal slowly coming out in him. He took off my shirt swiftly, and then went down to unzip my jeans. Once he got them on the floor, he went up and kissed the inside of my thigh. I couldn’t take it anymore; I needed him to give me more than this. I pulled him up to eye-level, and reached for his belt buckle. I had that and his jeans off in a matter of seconds.

He smiled at me, and started to kiss and suck the skin at my neck, gaining a moan from me in response. He continued a steady line of kisses all the way down to my hips, where he stopped briefly and smiled up at me. I gave him an encouraging smile, and he removed my black lace underwear.

I flipped him over so I was on top, and I took his underwear off, I smiled and kiss him passionately on the lips.

He moaned and sighed my name from my lips in response. That really made my heart go into overdrive, and I kissed him all the way up to the crook of his neck. I looked at his face, and his eyes were closed, his perfect hair strewn about the pillow above him. He opened his eyes and was giving me the most loving stare that i have ever seen. I smiled in return.

I love you Rachael.” He said

I love you, too.” I smiled knowing it would be the best night of my life.

I woke up the next morning with my head on Rob’s chest. I was basically lying on top of him, and I felt his chest go up and down with heavy breaths. I smiled at his angel’s face, and I couldn’t believe that this man was mine. I would have never thought, after all those bad relationships, that I would feel this way. I loved him. And I felt like screaming it out so everyone could hear.

I got off of him, and laid beside him. I snuggled into his side as I played with is messy hair. He stirred, and then his eyelids fluttered. I kissed him on the nose.

“Good morning sunshine.” I said, planting kisses on his cheek, his neck, his chest.

“Good morning, love.” He said, pulling me closer.

We sat there for a few moments, just enjoying each other’s presence. Then he spoke.

“I’m not sure,” he said “but I believe that you have a fashion show tonight.” He smiled.

“Yes?” I asked, not sure where he was going.

“Am I allowed to come?” he asked, stroking my hair.

“Of course you are.” I smiled “You can be my special guest. Oh, I can just see the Tabloid headlines now.” I laughed and so did he.

“I was thinking of something while you were sleeping.” I informed him, a smile playing on my lips.

“And what were you thinking?” he asked, and then yawned.

“I was thinking about how much I love you.” I said, snuggling into his neck.

“Oh, Rachael.” He sighed. “You don’t know how happy you make me when I hear you say things like that.” He said, his arms tightening around me.

“I love you.” I said into his neck, kissing the skin there.

“I love you more.” He joked, pulling me on top of him. He kissed my lips softly, letting his hands settle on my lower back. “I don’t think anyone has ever loved anyone more than I love you.” He stated, a thoughtful look crossing his face.

“You know, when I first met you, I had no idea we would turn out like this.” I said.

“I did.” He answered, and at first I thought he was being a smart ass. But when I looked at his face, he was completely serious. “I knew from the very moment I met you that you were the one.” He stated honestly. “That’s why I came to see you the day after. I already knew then that I loved you.”

“It’s so irrational.” I mumbled, ruffling his hair.

“Yes, it is. But I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world.” He said, kissing my forehead. “Last night was amazing.” He added.

I nodded my head. “I’ve never felt anything like that before.”

“I know what you mean. I thought I wouldn’t be able to stop.” He laughed, carefree.

“How did you stop, then?” I asked, not really caring but wanting to play along.

“I told myself,” he said, squaring his shoulders under me, “That we’d have all day tomorrow, too.” I smacked his chest lightly.

“You are such a MAN!” I laughed. “You’re just a horny little asshole sometimes, Mr. Pattinson.” I laughed and so did he. “But I love you for it.” I said, kissing his cheek before he stole my lips for a long and deep kiss.

“I have an idea.” He said. “I’ll make you breakfast.”

“I didn’t know you could cook.”

“I’m no Julia Childs,” he said smugly “But I can make omelets and toast.”

“Mmm.” I rubbed my belly. “An omelet sounds awesome right now.”

“Omelets it is.” He said, getting up.

I stayed in bed while he made breakfast, just lounging. When he called me in, I walked out into the kitchen in my underwear and one of his shirts. He smiled, seeing my attire.

“I must admit, Ms. Banes, you look really great in my shirt.” I just grinned and walked over to the table. It didn’t escape my notice that he was in his boxer briefs with no shirt on.

“What do you want to do today?” he asked, sitting down on my couch.

“Well…” I pondered for a moment. “I’ve never seen your room. Why don’t we go down to your place for a little while? Besides, you’re running low on clothes.” Rob had packed clothes into a suitcase for when he stayed here, and most of them were used. I had to remember to take them to the Laundromat today.

“Okay.” He agreed. “I’d love to show you my room. Although I must admit, it’s disorganized. I am a guy.” He chuckled.

“Don’t worry, Rob. You’re not going to scare me off with a dirty room… But I just have to remember to be back up here by 7:00. That’s when they’re dropping off the Diane Von Furstenberg dress.”

Rob looked at me like I was speaking in another language. I just laughed and sighed. “Just remind me to be back her by seven, okay?” he nodded and wrapped his arms around me waist before giving me a passionate kiss on the lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rate and message. thnx 4 reading! :) X