Status: Completed (being revised)

It Can't Rain All the Time.

Chapter One

I sighed as I watched my parents drive away without saying goodbye. Now, everyone knows parents get over emotional when they don't get to see their children for six months, but nope, not my parents. They had this disease called emotional-phobia that sometimes made me wonder whether they were human or not. Shaking my head in disappointment, I looked down at the little girl, who was clinching my jacket tightly in her hands, with a smile then shifted my eyes to the boy standing next to us.

"Don't you just love it when they say goodbye?" my brother asked as the car disappeared into rush hour traffic.

"Because they say it so often," I answered with a sarcastic tone.

My brother stuck out his tongue then turned his attention to a couple of girls who walked passed. Rolling my eyes, I looked down at the hand that was tugging my jacket.

"Can we get on the train now?" my sister asked with a yawn.

"I swear the first years get more miserable every time," my brother mentioned and looked at us with an annoyed look.

"Be nice," I barked then grabbed a hold of my sister to run through platform nine and ten.

"What's that?" she asked with wonderment and gazed up at the red and black train.

"The Hogwarts Express that takes you to a new life," I answered with a smile.

"It also takes you to a place filled with werewolves," my brother added in a spooky voice as he appeared beside us.

"There’re werewolves?" my sister asked with a scared look.

"Meat eating thieves that like to eat little first yea—"

"Stop it, Adam!" I interrupted and smacked the top of his head.

"Ow, that bloody hurt woman!" he glared and rubbed it softly.

"Serves you right you idiot," I snapped and gave him a dirty look then turned back to our sister, "Don't listen to him because werewolves don’t exist in Hogwarts."

"Are you sure?" my sister asked as a small smile appeared on her lips.

"I am positive Lena," I retorted with a laugh and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Come on short stuff," Adam began and rubbed her head. "Let's go find a compartment."

The train whistled as the rest of the students started to board the train. I smiled at the man standing near the entrance then followed my brother into the packed hallway.

"It still looks the same," he announced in disappointment as we walked into a compartment.

"Why are you always negative?" I asked and put my stuff on the top rack.

"I’m not negative!" he claimed defensively and sat down next to Lena.

"Are you sure?" I asked and looked at him. "Name a time where you weren't."

The compartment quickly filled with silence and I smirked as Adam pouted in defeat.

"That's what I thought."

"Oh, shut up."

Suddenly, the compartment door opened and I turned my head to see who entered. Now, the thing to do at this point would be to greet the person nicely, but I refused to do that as I sat down across from my siblings to read a book.

"Draco," Adam began and got up to greet his best friend with a hand shake, "how was your summer?"

"My summer was good," Draco answered with a grin and returned it.

"Don't I know it," Adam laughed and patted his friend on the shoulder. "Do you want to sit with us?"

"No," I interrupted and continued to read.

"Andrea," Adam snapped with disapproval.

"It's alright," Draco began with a smirk, "I understand my good looks are a lot for her to handle."

Realizing I could not ignore him any longer, I gently closed my book and looked at the Slytherin with annoyance, "If you think looking like a Dementor is a good thing then you have some serious mental issues." I smiled nicely, "Which would not be surprising since that explains your brain capacity."

Draco smirked with ignorance, "Other girls don’t seem to have a problem with my looks Blake."

"They must have been blind," I looked at him and shook my head in sadness. "Your looks probably made them lose their sight.” My eyes widen in fear, “Oh no, the room is starting to become blurry to me as I speak."

"Watch your mo—"

"Can't you guys just get along for once?" Adam butted in and shook his head in irritation.

"You're just jealous," Draco continued with a grin and ignored him.

"What am I jealous of?" I asked bored with the conversation.

"That other girls had what you can't get," he answered with a smirk.

I smiled softly and walked over to play with his tie.

"Malfoy," I started and removed my hands to trace the outline of his lips with my fingertips, "I think you're right." I leaned in to kiss the corner of his mouth and followed the path to his ear. "You know what I think?" I whispered seductively and ran my hands slowly over his chest.

"What's that?" he questioned in a lowered voice and placed his hands on my waist to bring our bodies closer.

"It's time for you to leave," I said and pulled away.

A look of shock crossed over his features as I placed my hands on the front of his chest and pushed him back into the hallway. Smirking in triumph, I closed the compartment door to lock it and shut the blinds.

"I can't believe you just did that," Adam said with a surprised look as I turned around.

"Believe it," I replied and walked past him to sit back down.

"His is going to make you pay for that at school." he mentioned and sat across from me.

"What's that?" Lena interrupted and looked out the window as a castle came into view.

Adam scooted closer to her and pointed at the building, "That’s Hogwarts."

I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! So I am fairly new here but I would love everyone's feedback on anything. If something needs to be fixed, let me know and I will greatly appreciate it but I hope you liked the first chapter!