Status: Completed (being revised)

It Can't Rain All the Time.

Five Years Later

Man eats underwear to beat breathalyzer in Diagon Alley

I snorted at the newspaper title in the Daily Prophet and shook my head in amusement. What was with people nowadays? First, a peeping tom was arrested yesterday for watching an old lady change and now, someone was eating underwear. With a laugh, I placed the paper on the counter and walked towards the kitchen to make breakfast.

“Good morning love,” Draco said as he walked in and placed a kiss on my cheek.

“Are you feeling alright?” I asked while mixing pancake batter. “It’s only 8:00 in the morning and you’re awake. Do I need to take you to a mental institution to test your brain?”

He turned around after pouring a cup of coffee and swatted my butt playfully before walking over to sit at the counter. Sticking my tongue at him, I went to turn on the stove when the sound of footsteps running down the stairs stopped me.

“Momma!” a little boy yelled as he ran in my direction.

Grinning, I picked him up and kissed his cheek as he wrapped his arms around my neck.

“Good morning Daniel,” I said as he looked at me with familiar eyes. “Did you sleep well sweetheart?”

He nodded and turned his attention towards Draco then squirmed in my arms to be put down. I watched the little boy, who was the spitting image of father, run off into the living room when I placed him on his feet and laughed as Draco picked him up to grab his sides. Hearing the doorbell ring, I looked at them one last time to see Draco fall onto the ground in pretend pain with Daniel jumping on his back and smiled while walking towards the front door to answer it.

“Hello Harry,” I smiled and greeted him with a hug.

He chuckled and kissed my cheek, “Andy, you get more and more ravishing every time I see you.”

I grinned and hit his shoulder playfully before inviting him in. He looked towards the living room and arched an eyebrow in amusement as Draco gave Daniel a raspberry.

“Come on Daniel,” I laughed as he squealed with laughter. “It’s time for you to go.”

He looked at me as Draco let him up and ran into his father’s arms, “Daddy!”

Harry laughed then twirled him around, “Good morning son.”

“Since I had him for an extra day last week, he can stay with you until Monday,” I told him while handing over Daniel’s bag.

“Sounds good,” he said and placed it on his shoulder as Draco walked over to us. “Good morning Draco.”

“Good morning Harry,” he answered and wrapped his arm around my waist. “Ginny doing good I hope?”

“She keeps whining that she’s fat,” he replied with grin.

“Oh, I understand,” Draco began with a smirk and pointed in my direction, “this one over here was the most annoying person ever when she was pregnant.”

“Hey!” I pouted and crossed my arms.

Both of them laughed before Harry decided it was time to go, so I kissed my son on the cheek and opened the front door.

“Tell everyone I said hi and we’ll see them next week for dinner,” I said to Harry as he walked onto the porch.

“I will! See you at work tomorrow Draco.”

Draco waved and we watched them apparate before he closed the door. Turning around to look at me with a mischievous smirk, he locked the door and gathered me his arms.

“What are you doing?” I asked with a confused look.

“Making love to my wife,” he replied in a husky tone and started to kiss my neck.

I closed my eyes in pleasure, “What about breakfast?”

“It can wait,” he began and brought his head up to look at me with a happy expression, “plus, I figured we could make a little one of our own.”

Placing my hands on his cheeks, I pecked him on the lips and whispered, “I love you.”

“I love you too,” he replied then grinned and picked me up bridal style. “Now, watch the master work.”

I laughed as he carried me up the stairs and closed the bedroom door behind us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dawwweee! Such a happy ending :) It made me smile, but it also made me sad because this story is finally over :( Sooooo, what did you think of Andrea having Harry's child? Remember in chapter seventeen when she slept with him? Well, that's when she got pregnant (if some of you were confused), and that was the surprise I was talking about. Did you see it coming? :D Anywho, I have other stories and I want you guys to pick which one I should post next. The first one involves Hermione/Draco, the second one is Draco/OC, and the third one is an original fiction, containing my own characters. These stories used to be on Quizilla (expect for the fiction one), so that is why I have so many Malfoy ones. Let me know which one you guys pick and what you thought about this lovely epilogue!

Also! I liked to thank x8xrichelx8x, Lellienor and of course Floortyeahx for the comments :D You guys are awesome!