Love Struck

Chapter 2

We both woke up at the same time. "Good morning beautiful" He whispered in my ear. "Good morning to you." I laugh. "You wanna go finish that snowman?" he laughs. "Sure!" I chuckle going to my bedroom to change as does he. "Close your eyes!" I say about to take my clothes off. "Eeek!" He squeals and dives into a pillow. I laughed at him. I got my snow stuff on and said, "You can look now, tard." I laughed at his reaction to that. He scoffed playfully. "I didn't know you felt that way about me." He tried not to laugh. He got up and took his shirt off to change. "Now you get to close your eyes!" He said chuckling. I dove into a pillow just like him. He changed fast. "You can look now!" He laughs. "Alright, lets go finish that snow man!" I giggle as I run out the door with Harry. We ran to the unfinished snowman and immediately started building the rest of him. "It's finally done!" Harry says grabbing the carrot and putting it in his face. "Yep its finally done!" I laugh. "Now lets go inside. I'm freezing my bum off." I chuckle. "Okay lets go then!" He laughs running to the door. We both ran in quite quick and jumped on the couch to get warmed up in blankets. We cuddled up and watched Disney movies together. We stayed like this for half the day and made fun of each other. "When do you go back to work?" I asked Harry. "In a week. I get to spend it all with you!" He laughs. "Oh really? How do you know I'm not gonna ignore you?" I say trying to stay serious. "Well, I don't know that. But, I am still gonna come over." He chuckles. "Stalker." I laugh punching his arm playfully. "Owie!" He squeals making a pouty face. "Oh shut it." I laugh. We just spent the rest of the day like this and laughed at each other. "Hey, (Y/N)?" Harry asked. "Yes?" I answer. "Can I tell you something?" Harry asks. "Of course!" I reply. "I.. I.. I'm in... Love with you."