Love Struck

Chapter 3

"Wha-" I was cut off. "I have been all these years and I can't hold it in anymore. I'm in love with you." "Harry, I'm in love-" Harry's lips cut me off. His soft lips against mine. Sparks everywhere. The whole zoo was in my stomach. I was happy. He removed his lips from mine. "Sorry. I thought you were going to say you loved someone else so I had to shut you up." He laughs. "I'm in love with you, Harry." I laugh. "YAY!! The one that I've loved for 7 years loves me back!" He says getting up and spinning me around. "So, lets do this the proper way. Will you be mine?" He says blushing and giggling. "Yes." I smile and hug him tight. "Want to go hang out with the boys and tell him the news?" Harry asks smiling. "YEP!!!" I laugh as we walk out the door and to Louis' house since it was a block away. "I'm cold." I say shivering. "I can fix that." He laughs holding me close to his chest and wrapping me in his jacket. "That helped." I laugh trying to walk with him wrapped around me. We just laughed the whole time while walking over there. We finally arrived to Louis' house and he answered the door. "Oh hey Harry and (Y/N). What's up?" Lou asks leading us in. "He's mine." "And she's mine." Me and Harry smile. "REALLY?" Louis asks excitedly. "Yep!" Harry says kissing my cheek. "Well, tell the other boys! They're in the kitchen eating all my food." He laughs. Harry pulls me into the kitchen to see the other boys. "Hey, boys!" Harry says walking into the kitchen. "Hey, Harry and (Y/N)! Where have you guys been?" Liam speaks. "I've been at my girlfriend's house." Harry smiles intertwining his fingers with mine. "Wait, you and Harry?!" Niall asks excitedly. "Yep" I laugh. "YAY!!!!!!! WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY!" Zayn shouts. We all laugh. "So, you guys a happy couple?" Louis ask. "The happiest. Isn't that right?" Harry asks kissing my lips. "Get a room!' Niall shouts stuffing his face with Cheetos. "Oh shut it." Harry laughs kissing me again. "We should get going." Harry says walking to the door with me. "Okay. We'll see you guys tomorrow." Liam says grabbing a Cheeto. We walked out the door. and back to my house. "I'm cold" Harry said trying not to laugh. "I can fix that." I laugh. I start running. "Get back here!" I hear Harry shout. "You wanted to be warm right?" I laugh "Well, I'm heating you up!" "I'm gonna get you!" He shouts. We got to my house and I ran up stairs to the bedroom. He tackled me onto the bed. "Harold Edward Styles, stop it!" I laugh trying to break free from his strong grip. "Um no." He laughs. "Can I at least take my jacket off?" I laugh. "Fine." Harry says getting off of me and sitting up. I took my jacket off and jumped on Harry's lap then wrapped my arms around his neck. "What are you waiting for?" I whisper. He then kisses me with all he's got. "I'm tired. Let's go to bed." I say laying on his chest. He lays me down on the bed and takes his shirt off then cuddles me up under the covers as we drifted off to sleep.