Love Struck

Chapter 4

Me and Harry woke up around the same time. As always. "Good morning, Love" His raspy morning voice filled my ears. "Good morning, darling." I say back to him. He pulls me closer to his chest and kisses my forehead. "I love you. Forever and always." He whispers in my ear. "I love you too" I reply. "Christmas is around the corner. We should go shopping!" I say to Harry. "Yeah. We should go today..... After I do this:" Harry kisses my lips. "Every damn time you do that, I melt." I giggle. "Maybe I should do that more then." He laughs kissing me again and rolling on top of me. He propped himself on his elbows so he's hovering over me. "Go for it." I giggle as he kisses me again. "You just love the taste of my lips don't you?" I giggle. "Yep. That's all I want. All want the taste that your lips allow" He sings. "Ed Sheeran. Nice touch." I chuckle kissing Harry again. "Now lets go get some gifts." Harry laughs as he pulls me out of bed. We got dressed and since it wasn't snowing, we didn't put much snow stuff on. "You ready?" Harry asks. "Yep!" I say excitedly. We walked out of the house hand-in-hand. We walked out to the car and drove to the mall. Harry was wearing a black t-shirt and black skinny jeans with a grey beanie. "Are you sure you don't mind the fans giving you hate?" Harry asks. "Well, I've gotten it all these years anyway being your best friend. So, no. I won't mind." I smile. "Okay." He replies as we pull into the parking lot. We got out of the car hand-in-hand. No fans around. Surprisingly. Oh. Whoops. Never mind. There is some behind us and beside us running for autographs. One yells, "Whose this whore you're with Harry?" He didn't answer. "Is this your girlfriend? She's gorgeous!" A fan yells. Harry smiles. We got in the mall and the fans didn't come in with us because the security didn't let them. (security from the mall). "That wasn't too bad." I say kissing his cheek. "They called you a whore. That's terrible. I can't let that just happen. I'm so sorry!" He says hugging me. "It's okay." I giggle. We walked over to Forever 21 so we could get stuff for Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie. I got Eleanor striped leggings and a black crop-top, I got Danielle super hero shirts, and I got Perrie the same things as Danielle. I saw Harry get me something but I couldn't see it very well. We walked over to some other stores so Harry could get the boys a little something. "don't you dare get me anything for Christmas. My gift is your lips and your love. That's all I want." Harry says as we walk out of the store. "Ugh. Fine." I say. "Now let's go get a tree!" Harry says loading the car with presents and wrapping paper. "Okay. But shouldn't we drop this stuff off first and wrap them?" I ask. "No. It's fine." He says shutting the trunk to the car and getting in. We drove to the Christmas Tree lot and walked in. We found the tree we wanted right when we walked in. "This one!" Harry says pointing at the 6 foot tree. "Okay. Let me get hel-" I didn't finish my sentence because I say harry pick up the tree no problem. "Wow." My jaw drops. "You like?" He laughs. "Very much so." I laugh. We got the tree in the car and drove home to decorate it.