Love Struck

Chapter 5

We got home and unloaded the tree and the gifts. "What should we do first?" Harry asks. "Lets wrap the gifts the do the tree. Or, you could set up the tree while I wrap the presents. Your choice." I tell Harry. "I'll set up the tree and you can wrap the gifts." He tells me. "Okay." I say getting the presents out as he went and set up the tree. I wrapped all the presents by the time he was done setting up the tree so we could decorate it. "It's ready to decorate!" Harry tells me as he walks over to me. "Our first OFFICIAL Christmas together is gonna be the best." He whispers as he leans his forehead on mine. Next thing you know, his lips were attacking mine. "Let's go decorate." I smile as does he. We walked over to the tree and got the decorations out of the big grey bin and started to decorate. We got to the last decoration and it was a mistletoe. "Where should we put it?" Harry asks holding it in his hand. I walked over to him. "I like it here." I say grabbing it and putting it above our heads. We both leaned in as our lips met for a kiss. He removed his lips from mine and took the mistletoe then put it at the end of the hall way. I put the presents under the tree as Harry came back and helped. We put all the presents down and made some hot chocolate. It was 2 days before Christmas and Harry was just so excited and I was too but I still had Christmas break homework to do. So, I went to my bedroom to get some done and Harry came with me so he could help. I sat in his lap on the bed and started to study. Harry started to kiss my neck. "Harold Edward Styles, stop. I have to get this done and out of the way. I don't need you to distract me." I tell Harry. "C'mon, babe. Let me have my fun!" Harry says putting another kiss on my neck. "Harry. No." I say seriously. "I won't take no for an answer..." He says giving me a love bite. "Ugh... Fine." I say to Harry.

Needless to say, you didn't get your homework done.