Love Struck

Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning next to Harry. I was in my bra and underwear. Harry was in his boxers. I had forgotten what had happened last night. Then I remembered. "Good morning, lovely." I hear his voice fill my ears. "Good morning." I reply. He pulled me into a kiss. "I love you" I tell Harry. "I love you too." Harry replies. "Isn't today Louis' 21st birthday?" I ask. "Yep. Let's call him!" Harry says grabbing his phone. He dialed his number and he picked up quickly. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUIS!!!" We scream into the phone. "Hah thanks guys and Merry Christmas Eve!" Louis replies. "We hope you have a great birthday and we'll see you tomorrow!" Harry says to Louis. "Thanks guys! See you later!" Louis replies as he hangs up the phone. Harry turns to look at me. "How are you so beautiful?" Harry asks as he kisses me lips. He we laid back on the bed and didn't break the kiss in the process. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he removed his lips. "I love you so much." He tells me. "I love you more." I tell him. He kisses my lips again. It wasn't long until he managed to slip his tongue in my mouth. This kiss turned into a full on make out session. He released after a few seconds and said, "Does that prove to you I love you more?" "Nope. It proves we love the same." I laugh. "Now, let me get my homework done. The last time I tried to study you distracted me with your flirting." I laughed. " Not only that." He chuckled. "Oh shut up. Let me get my homework done." I say pushing him off of me. "Owie!" Harry says. "Shut it." I reply getting on top of him. I kiss him and get out my study books. I sat down and Harry laid down in my lap as I put my books on his chest. I studied for an hour until Harry got bored and started to wine about it. "I'm booorrreeeeddd!!!!!!!" Harry wined loudly. "Harry, I'm almost done. Stop complaining." I tell him. I start studying again and I finished with in 2 minuets. "I'm done, Harry. Now what?" I ask Harry. "Cuddling!!!!" He shouts then leans up and kisses my lips. "Go make me some hot chocolate." Harry giggles. "Okay." I laugh pushing him off of me. I went to the kitchen and got the supplies out for hot chocolate when I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. "Hello, Harry." I giggle when I felt a little kiss on my cheek. "What should we do today, Haz?" I ask Harry. "I don't know. We could.. ehm... Watch movies." He tells me. "Okay. Go pick out a movie." I say. "Okay. I'll be in the living room." He says walking out of the kitchen. I finished the hot chocolate and went into the living room. I sat on the couch next to Harry. "Here you go, love!" I say handing him the mug of hot chocolate. "Thanks, beautiful." He replies. We watched "Love Actually" an then some Disney movies for the rest of the day until it got late. We realized it was 10:00 at night so, we went to the bedroom to go to sleep. "Good night, lovely." He says spooning me. "Good night, boo." I reply.