Love Struck

Chapter 7

I had a night mare in the middle of the night and woke up crying. Harry woke up to the sobbing. Harry started singing "Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful? Isn't she precious..." Soon after that I fell asleep in his arms. Later, me and Harry woke up on Christmas morning. Well, Harry woke me up. "Merry Christmas!" Harry shouts. "Merry Christmas to you!" I reply. I got out of bed and got in my PJ's so we could get the boys over here and Harry does the same. Harry called the boys while I made a bunch of hot chocolate for all of us. "The boys are on their way, babe" Harry tells me. I brought the tray of hot chocolate over by the tree in the living room. I felt sick when I set the tray down. I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. Harry came in. "Are you okay!?" He asks nervously. I throw up again. I heard the boys come in. They heard me in the bathroom and ran after me. They saw what was going on. "I don't know what's happening.." I throw up again. "Hold on, guys. Let me talk to her alone." Harry says to the boys. They all left the bathroom . "Are you okay?" He whispers. "I'm not sure. Go get some tests!" I yell at Harry. "What's open?!? Nothing is open right now!!" He shouts in a worried voice. "Go to a drug store!!" I yell throwing up more. "Okay. I'll have Eleanor come in here to take care of you." He tells me as he yells for Eleanor. Eleanor then rushes to my side to hold my hair back. I was really close with Eleanor. She was my best friend pretty much. "I-" I was cut off by my throw up. "Poor baby!" She tells me as she hugs me. With in 10 minuets Harry was back. Eleanor left when he came in. He gave me a test and stood outside the door. I used it. 2 minuets later the test results came in. Positive.