Just Want Out

Chapter 4

"Aye. C'mon pretty girl wake up." A hand rested on my shoulder, shaking me out of my slumber. I guess I fell asleep after I ran out of tears, but I don't remember it. I groaned, squeezing my eyes closes tighter before opening them with a yawn.

"Hmmm?" I asked groggily. I still hadn't seen who was the one waking me up so I rolled over and was met with Matt, perched on the edge of the bed. He smiled at me, causing me to roll my eyes. "What do you want?" I asked, sitting up.

He licked his lips before speaking. "What'd you do to Oli?" He asked, amused look on his face. "He stormed out of here pretty pissed."

I shrugged my shoulders. "I didn't do anything. He got into my face and started being violent." I yawned again, hand covering my mouth.

Matt raised an eyebrow looking at me surprised. His eyes seemed to scan my entire body. "He hit you?"

I shook my head, rolling my eyes. "You don't have to hit someone to get violent y'know." I said matter-of-factly. It was his turn to roll his eyes. "Anyway, why'd you wake me up. I was enjoying my nap."

"Get over it princess." He smirked, showing me he was only joking. "You should get ready; when Oli comes back we're going out." He must have seen my confused expression because he continued. "We just gotta do a couple of errands don't worry." He reassured me with a small smile.

I nodded my head, it wasn't like I could protest or refuse anyway. Running my hand through my hair I yawned again. "Hey, Matt?" I asked. He simply looked my way and hmm'd a response. "Why aren't you being an ass like Oli?" I asked in a small voice.

He started to laugh, for reasons I'm not so sure of, but finally composed himself to answer me. "Oli isn't an ass. I know that's really hard to believe but honest, it's true. He has some issues and they make him act funny. You of all people should know that he's a good guy if you called yourself a b m t h fan."

Listening to his words made my head spin. He was right in some sense, just days ago I had loved Oli and everything he did. But I had never met him and knew how he really acted, and if it were anything like this I regret ever feeling the way I felt. I always thought that Oli would be a dark type of person. It just made sense with the type of lyrics he wrote, but never did I think he'd be this bad. I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Yeah, guess you're right."

My stomach was churning and I felt that nervous twisting feeling. I wondered where the boys would be taking me, and too many bad scenarios ran through my head. Were we already going to leave for England? At the mere thought of that, my heart started pounding, and I felt like I couldn't breathe correctly. We couldn't leave not yet, it was too early and I haven't even tried to leave they couldn't just take me across the fucking world no, not yet.

Matt could see the panic written on my face and raised an eyebrow at me. "You okay pretty girl?" He asked, I looked at him, licking my lips.

"Where..where are taking me when Oli gets back? What's going on I just." I stuttered out. My body was shaking. I felt the bed dip and a hand on my back.

"Hey, calm down okay? We ain't gonna hurt you." He said, looking at me. "We just gotta do some things and Oli don't wanna leave you here alone."

I looked at him, tears filling my eyes. "So you aren't shipping me away to the U.K.?" I asked, my breathing calming, and the shaking slowing to a stop.

He chuckled softly and shook his head. "No, we aren't." He pressed his lips together. "When we leave to go back home, you'll come with us."

I nodded my head. "Okay, alright. I need some clothes." I sighed, throwing the blankets as far away from me as I could and threw my legs over the side of the bed.

Matt stood up, nodding his head. "We have some drop dead shit lying around in the basement. I'll get you something." He smiled.

"Okay, thanks. I appreciate it." I smiled back, standing and walking to the bathroom. Matt turned to look at me before leaving the room.

"I never got your name, by the way." He said with a smirk. I assumed he knew my name, but then again who knew if these boys even know who I was.

"Call me Nicolette." I smiled, closing the bathroom door behind me.

--

When I walked out of the bathroom I could hear the boys downstairs, telling me that Oli had already came back to the house. I couldn't help but frown. I liked Matt a whole much better than I liked Oli, for obvious reasons. Despite them being best friends, it seemed like they had very, very different personalities. I shook my head as if it would clear my head and looked towards the bed. There was a pair of gray skinny jeans, and a white shirt with the drop dead cat logo on it. I smiled as I peeled the clothing I had on, off. I slipped the jeans over my legs, frowning slightly at how tight they were. They felt as if they were a size smaller than I needed but I wasn't complaining, at least I had clothes. I pulled the shirt over my head and smiled, looking at the mirror. I looked decent, and a small, small part of my was swelling with pride that I actually had Drop Dead clothing on, something I had always wanted but could never afford.

I let my hair down, it falling down my back. I wished I had some make up with me, because I really didn't want to go out in public without any. It was a habit I got into a few years ago, when I was only about 13 years old. I couldn't find any shoes that I could use around the room so I opted to just go downstairs.

I hesitated before I opened the doorknob, but once I did I was fine and quickly jogged down the stairs and into the living room where everyone was. Before walking into the room though, I stopped listening to what they were saying.

"Oli I don't know why you're doing this without even asking her."

"I don't need to ask her, she's here with us now I can decide what to do with her."

"It's still her body you dipshit!"

"Matt, calm down. It's not like we're going to break her bones and sacrifice her to satan at midnight. It'll be fine." It was a girl’s voice, one I never heard before in my life.

Taking a deep breath I walked into the room. Everyone looked at me and I instantly felt awkward and like a small child. "Uh, hi." I spoke softly.

Matt and Oli looked up from the couch they were sitting on. Oli didn't look as mad as he was before, something I was thankful for when he motioned for me to come over to him. I did what I was told, but hesitated when he patted his legs for me to sit on them. While biting my bottom lip I took a seat on his legs, feeling extremely awkward and uncomfortable. "Sorry, I'm heavy." I mumbled.

I didn't know if he heard me or not, but if he did he ignored it. "We're just waiting for Hannah to be done and we'll be leaving." He said, hand resting on my thighs. I winced, as his hand grazed the cuts I had. He raised an eyebrow but said nothing. I looked over at Matt who smiled at me. I gave a small smile back, the trying to ease out of the awkwardness this situation had thrusted upon me but to no avail. It felt like the air was getting thicker and thicker.

"Uh, who's Hannah?" I asked bending my neck at an awkward angle to look at Oli. He just smiled slightly.

"You probably know her. Hannah Snowdon? My like girlfriend." I nodded my head. He sort of nodded his too, before looking away.

I had to bite my tongue to keep from another outburst. Because, now I was seriously beyond confused. What good was I too these people, even with Oli having a girlfriend? It didn't make any type of sense to me. I sigh, a small little huff as Hannah walked into the room.

"Ready boys?" She said with a smile. Her appearance was different than she looked online, but nonetheless she was gorgeous. I felt Oli slap the side of my thighs softly, ordering me to stand.

"Alright let's go." He said, taking my hand and walking off towards the door. Matt followed, along with the others.

--

"No. No way, I am not doing that no way in hell." I protested again. Oli sighed, annoyed and angrily.

"Stop being a little bitch!" He pushes my shoulders down again, sitting me in the chair. I rose back up, standing.

"No!" I half yelled. "No you're not going to ruin my hair all because you're fucking crazy and insane. You've already taken my life you are not going to take away hair from me too."

Matt laughed in the back, going on about how he knew I'd act this way, and how Oli should have at least asked before attempting to ruin my hair.

Hannah, who was supposed to be doing my hair, walked back into the room and looked at me. She smiled softly, almost sympathetically before turning to Oli. "Alright, shoo shoo." She motioned her hands like she was swatting him away like a bug. "Both of you out. I'll bring her out soon."

My stomach churned, I felt like I had no say in what was happening to my own body. Hannah turned around and looked at me. I bit my lip getting ready for her to work on my hair, but she only crouched down beside me.

"You okay?"

I shrugged. "Does it matter?"

"Well of course it does. I'm sure they’ve been all but nice to you.” She pressed her lips together.

“Well uhm, yeah. I always pictured the first time I’d meet Oli, or even the whole band that I’d be crying and smiling and thanking them for saving my life.” I could feel the tears that welled up in my eyes start to fall. Hannah noticed too, and gave me a tissue. “And now Oli hates me, and I’m stuck with a bunch of guys I barely know basically hostage.” Hannah was openly frowning, like she actually cared. I sighed and wiped my eyes. “I’m sorry.” I mumbled.

She shook her head. “No no don’t be. Here, how about we just talk some, and then maybe we’ll do a little something to your hair?” Smiling, she motioned to a couch that was pressed against a wall. I nodded, and sat down on the soft cushion.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow hi babes it's been a long time i know and im so sorry but im always so tired or so busy and i would write this on like, my ipod in the notes at like 4 AM each day and then i had to like revise it and actually make it good and i kept rewriting the damn chapter bc i never thought it was good enough but alas, finally it is done c:
i really like it after all the changed i did to it and its pretty long so yeah c:
Don't forget to come bother me on tumblr because all your messages makes me want to update ever more and faster c: I love you all kisses to all of you and please do not forget to comment, subscribe and recommend if you enjoy this story :)