Status: Please be warned there maybe spelling errors. I will do my best to make them not be there.

Daughter of Thor

a fight

i drew back my arrow and waited, the air went still, and i held my breath. "Jarvis are you sure you cant tell what it is?", i scanned the hill and then i saw it a couple of monster looking aliens came running down the hill.

"rose get inside... you can handle this, and i am doing a second scan." he went silent then. no way am i just going to run inside and hide like a little baby! i started shooting, it took allot to take one down... there where 2 now... and i was out of arrows. there where a couple of feet away.

i swallowed, how am i going to do this? i pulled knife out of a bucket on the porch. well i hope this works out... i don't want to die today. i raced at the bull alien thing and tackled it or tried to. i basically just ran into it.

"rose... you really need to get inside." Jarvis sounded worried... even for a robot interface thing.

"why?! the hell do i need to go inside so bad?!"i stabbed the alien in the neck he screamed and fell to the ground. that seemed to piss the last one off. he grabbed me throwing me farther away from the house. i hit the ground rolling, Jarvis was saying something but i couldn't hear from this far.

i sat up dizzy, when my eye focused i was seeing the monster race toward me. i yelped when i tried to stand up, my leg! how?! i screamed as i unbroken it and let it re-heal.

the monster went to slice me in half with its mighty ax, but i rolled nearly getting hit. but before i could get up, he grabbed me throwing me again. this time i hit a tree and it hurt... i groaned and listened as it cracked an i was falling again. i hit the ground, Jesus! i stood up getting ready to fight.

"bring it on ugly" he charged at me and i punched him as hard as i could, he went flying backwards but was charging me again. my hand throbbed and i tried to hit him again but he dodged it and grabbed me by my neck holding me off the ground.

oh god, i cant breath!

"filthy human!" it spoke English but with a very weird accent...i was getting dizzy even more, i tried to fight but i just got weaker and weaker.

" i told you not to kill her!" my mind was to scrambled to recognize the voice. i hear the beast screamed in pain and then fell to the ground along with me. i sucked in air, coughing and my head pounding.

i lay there nearly dead, never again... i am going to rip his head off! i rolled over and went to get up but fell back down. "try not to push your self." i looked up and screamed. "Loki!?"i jumped up and ran for the house, i am so dead! im to weak to fight him! hes going to kill me!

i slammed into him, "will you relax?" before i could fall he grabbed me. "if i wanted you dead i would have let him kill you."

i took deep breaths, trying to gather my mind. he lay me on the ground, letting me rest i guess. "why are you helping me?" i asked it in a very fragile voice. "i thought you hated me."

"hate you? no... but your not exactly my favorite person." he patted my arm, "my to great to die... your so much like me i a way."

i cringed, him? hes a monster! "im nothing like you!" i almost yelled it, but bit my tongue. "your a murderer."

he looked over at the beast aliens, "that sounds like something Thor would say... you just killed two creatures only doing what they were told."

i blushed, feeling stupid. "that doesn't count, they were trying to kill me..."

"and everyone i killed was trying to kill me."

i starred at the sky, "you did something to make them want to though." he grabbed my face looking into my eyes. "and so did you... now i wanted to capture you... not kill you." hes and was gentle on my chin. my breath caught and my heart felt weird.

"why did you want to capture me? is it so you cant torture your brother?"i said it in almost a whisper.

his eyes lightened, "hes not my brother rose... hes a old friend... he never was my brother and never will be... i wanted to keep you safe..."

i couldn't believe what i was hearing! what was this? am i dreaming? he stood up, and picked me up. "safe?"

"yes... but now it doesn't matter... your friends actually beat the other aliens." he carried me to the porch, then sat me on the steps. "are you feeling better?"

i nodded still surprised with it all, "i will see you soon my dear rose." he said it with a evil grin and then vanished into the woods.

now that was a fight... i sighed laying back on the porch.