Status: Please be warned there maybe spelling errors. I will do my best to make them not be there.

Daughter of Thor

coma

i sat on the steps to the porch, its been almost a week since i got here. i hope they didn't forget me, no they wouldn't do that or would they?! i groaned, rubbing my temples. I'm tired of eating beans , i laughed lightly. Jarvis was even getting tired of being here, guess its because its small and he cant really do anything.

"miss would you like me to try and contact them again? signals are high right now. it may just work." Jarvis sounded stressed, wow and hes a freaken robot. "yes, try to call."

i got up and walked inside listening to the phone ringing. There was a click then, and my heart stopped, then Bruce's voice filled the room. "hello?!" there was static! but i could careless! "Bruce!!!! its rose! please come get me I'm at hawk eyes cabin! " there was shouting, "thank god! hawk eyes in a coma! we couldn't figure out where you where! " there was a ruffling sound. "tell me Jarvis is with you!" it was tony!

"yes! " Jarvis entered the conversation, telling them what happened. "ill be there in no time!" then it was silent. finally! i can get out of this place! i jumped up and down.

i got ready, cleaning up the house and anything i might have had with me. i grabbed my cell, "hey Jarvis, can you connect to my cell? like download yourself on to it?" "yes, hold on" there was beeping and then my phone lit up. "very cramped."

i laughed running outside to wait and just as i closed the door tony crashed in to the ground. he landed in a crouch. "tony! i ran over hugging his metal suit." he laughed, grabbing me. "hold on to something!" we shot up, i screamed shocked. he chuckled, "calm down your alright. so your have been wearing these clothes for a week?!"

i blushed, feeling embarrassed. "yes! why would hawk eye not have anything there! besides beans anyway!!" i had to shout. we shoot across the sky, it made my hair shot back and cling to tony even more.

we finally reached tony's place and i nearly ran for my bed room, as much as i missed everyone. i smelled really bad, they can wait like 20 minutes. i showered really fast and put on a pretty sundress that was red and put some flats on. i brushed my hair and teeth and then ran for my family. yeah i realized they re basically my family.

i ran down the hall, and stopped. wait.. the said that hawk eye was in a coma!!!??i went to the health floor, people were rushing around. i saw Bruce and ran down the hall. he looked at me and then smiled. "rose!" he hugged me as i ran into him. "my goodness someones missed everyone!" tony said it laughing. i hugged him biting my lip. "wheres hawk eye?"

Black widow walked up to me, "his names Clint." she said it with a sour voice. she pushed past me, "you should send the little girl to her room, she might get hurt running around acting like shes a hero." she glared at me, i glared back. " where are your parents anyway?"

i frowned, "my mothers dead... and Thor's in Asgard." her eyes widened. but she just walked away. whats her problem? gosh. i turned to tony, he shrugged. " hes this way." we walked down the hall to a room with beat up Clint laying in the bed.

i ran over to his side, "oh I'm so sorry... this is my fault... if i had just stayed inside." tony walked over placing a hand on my shoulder. "no if you would have done that both of you would be dead." i sighed touching his hand lightly. he seems peaceful at least. i sat next to his bed, i need to train harder! i cant let this happen again.

i looked down at my hands, and I'm worried that Loki will turn against me. i need to be ready,

i looked at Bruce, he frowned. "really Hun its not your fault." he hugged me, then looked at tony. "we need to go talk to fury. stay here." i nodded watching them leave. i hope hes okay... i really do... i touched his hand again, wishing he would grab it. i sat back down and watched him. please wake up.