Status: Please be warned there maybe spelling errors. I will do my best to make them not be there.

Daughter of Thor

darling

he took a deep breath and rested his head back, "looks like i have allot of work to do." he went to sit up, but i reached over and pushed him down. " don't... you made a huge leap waking up. don't push it." he smirked at me, "but everyone would think i would be up by now training to get back in shape." i shook my head, " Clint you have to rest, get used to your body... maybe tomorrow."

he closed his eyes, "my, my you have grown. telling me what to do." he laughed lightly. i could tell he was in pain, so i was glad i was making him rest. the pain in his eyes just before he closed them was plain as day, i wonder how he got put in a coma any way? i never bothered to figure out.

i rested my head on his shoulder, curling up next to him in his bed. i was tired from to days training. but my happiness that he was awake was driving me crazy. so it was like i was physically tired and mentally awake.

"its so dark in here..." i looked up at the sound of Clint's soft voice, i looked around the room. it was the blinds were closed, curtains down at the door and lights off. just the glow of the equipment. "i could open the blinds, but don't you want to rest more?" i looked back up at him, he sighed. "you read my mind..." i smiled some, and then layed my head back down. i closed my eyes, " there is always tomorrow." i felt him nodded, we both needed our sleep, i hope its okay if i sleep here.

i felt my self drifting off, i was so happy. i could actually sleep at peace for one night.

------ next morning

"what the hell?" black widows voice sliced threw my peaceful sleep. i slightly woke up seeing only into Clint's neck. what does this chick want? i registered what i probably looked like, all cuddling with Clint. i couldn't help but grin, how it feel bitch?

Clint groaned rolled over embracing me completely now. my eyes opened wide and my face flushed. i felt so warm and also awkward knowing black widow was standing probably right at the door watching us with hatred.

i heard the door slammed and Clint started to wake up, he squeezed me and then yawned looking down at me. i was breathless, and never wanted this feeling to go away. he starred down at me for a hot minute and then his face reddened. "rose..." he didn't push away, instead he hugged me closer to were his face rested in my neck.

i giggled, it tickled. "hi Clint, looks like black widow didn't like it." he pulled away looking at the door. "oh is that who came in?" i nodded, i hope he wont get upset. i climbed out of bed slipping from his arms going over to the window and opening the blinds. i smiled, "i would open up the window but we would probably be sucked out." we were flying now.

he smiled sitting up, he the gaped at me. "my god..."

i looked over at him worried, "what? whats wrong?" he didn't look like he was in pain... he covered his face. "Thor said that your goddess part wouldn't kick in for another year..." i blinked, goddess? oh right... funny everyone always says god even though i am a girl.

was he talking about my looks? i wonder... "Clint do you know how long you have been out?" i walked over to his bed side. he rubbed his temples and then froze. "no... i don't..." i placed my hands behind my back, looking out the window from next to him. " its been a year and a half since I've joined. "

he sucked in air, "what?!" he looked at me completely shocked. "yeah... now do you understand everything? why people acted the way they did? why your so soar? why i look older?"

he sighed, "you look more then older, and yes. i really do need to get up." he swung his legs from under the blanket and stood up on the floor. "Clint!" he fell... into me... so we both lay on the floor. sept he was on top of me.

gosh this days just full of surprises isn't it? wonder what somebody would say if- "well G guys couldn't you wait a day?" Tonys voice sent a fire feeling to my face, Clint lifted off of me. "sorry rose, are you okay? i guess i should move slower, and shut up tony."

he sat on the floor and then used the bed to help himself up. i sat up, "I'm fine...just a bit shocked." i blushed more looking away. Tony rolled his eyes, "come on rose...training time." i got up nodding, "that's right...i do it everyday yet i forget.."

i looked at Clint, he looked so weak and normal in a hospital gown. i cringed, i don't like it. "ill meet you there tony... " tony shrugged leaving the room. i looked at Clint, "ill be right back..." i ran heading to his room, hes going to be so happy.

i returned dropping his uniform into his lap. "there... now you don't have to wear that gown." he sighed in relief. "i was starting to worry about that." i patted his head then ran to the door, "meet you in the central training room!" then i took off down the hall.

even though i have been training physically i still had only gotten so much better with my goddess powers, i still lost control when i was upset or scared. but i could throw a tank there a building, though Bruce said only hulk is aloud to do that on account that he cant control it. but neither can i when I'm angry.

i walked into the training room, "hello rose, long time no see." fury waved at me, unlike the others i saw him like a month ago. i waved, "hey fury!" but then again, right after he lefts when i started to look majorly different. Like i did grow and change a little while he was there, but i grew like 3 inches and my hair got like a foot longer and all that within the last month.

he nodded, "i see your becoming a goddess quiet fast." i nodded, seeing black widow crush her can of what ever as she laid eyes on me. she needs to chill, plus i though she had a thing for that captain guy? i haven't seen him since when i first got here. huh wonder where hes at? right on some mission in like Norway or something.

i went over to tony, "hey wheres captain?" he looked at me then up thinking, "well hes probably going to be walking in here any minute." oh... i nodded, leaning against the wall. maybe shes not into Clint but they are close and shes just jealous because he might like me... and thinks ill steal him all to my self? heck i think i got that spot on?

Tony was right on, captain walked in a few minutes later. he headed over to fury and talked with him. i leaned over to tony, "so whats up with the tights?" tony shrugged, "i asked him that a while ago... goes with the whole costume of freedom or something." i giggled, he laughed a bit to.

then captain walked over to us, " hello, i haven't gotten to personally say hi." he shook my hand, "who are we presidents?!" i pulled him into a hug, "hey I'm rose!" he laughed, "nice to see we have a lively spirit aboard. just don't get into so much trouble." me and tony grinned at each other, "in shields dreams." he sighed as he walked over to black widow, who looked even worst.

man if i were theses guys i wouldn't be into that jealous crap. i gave him a hug calm the hell down! Bruce walked in coming right up to us. "well I'm just stopping in, i don't think i need to rip the ship apart even more." i smiled, "ahh old times." he just shook his head. talking to tony, today i think we are battling each other, because training against robots only does so much.

wonder who ill be put against? Clint strolled in, nice try buddy we all know your trying your hardest not to brake that stride. poor guy, he came over to us sitting down. "hey there bud, hows the coma going?" Bruce asked it looking at him with concern. he shrugged, "I'm okay, just a bit ache. "

fury walked into the center of the room. we all silenced, "welcome... i think its about time we had a meeting. seeing how this is our main team we need to start working together a bit more." he-he I'm in the team ^^, i haven't had my first mission yet though. fury wants to wait until i come back from my fathers world. i think its a drag. ;D

fury continued, " so right now we should see were we are at, starting tomorrow we will have training against each other. right now our ladder is a bit off, only because we don't know where miss rose is at and Clint just woke from his coma."

i huffed, ill kick ass you just wait. fury waved us in closer so we moved. "Thor should be returning tomorrow, so that's why we are starting tomorrow, you will also find out who you are going to fight tomorrow. once you beat your opponent then you will face the other person who won. "

cool its like the winner is the best! i grinned, that means i can show black widow how strong i am! ha! "today you will just train like you normally do." he waved leaving, i headed to the door. i have been training in what i forgot was Clint's training room. he fallowed me, " i guess we share a room huh?" he said he grinning, i nodded. he looked down at me, I'm glad that I'm still shorter then everyone. it would be weird if i was taller.

i did my normal training 200 push ups, 300 sit ups, 10 minutes of jumping jacks, i shot allot of arrows, did 50 pull ups, and then finished it off with a 30 minute run in the ships track room. i had actually forgot about Clint while i was training, so when i was heading back to my training room i was curious to how he was doing.

i walked in and watch as he shot arrow after arrow. he really is a hard worker... i feel so bad about the coma... i know that everyone said it wasn't my fault but still. i was shocked when i watched him knock off like 400 push-ups like it was nothing. " my god..." my voice broke the world of silence in the room. he looked up at me, "oh rose... when did you get back?" he did his last push-up and just laid on the ground.

"about 1000 arrows, and 400 push-ups ago... gosh your strong..." i said it rubbing my neck, yet he wouldn't be able to do what i do? how does that work?

he grinned, " i love working out, gets me all pumped up! i don't even feel like I've been in a coma." i smiled walking over and handing him a water, "that's good but don't push your self." he took the water, "darling if i didn't push i wouldn't be like this." what? he would look like a god? i laughed at my thought.