Status: Please be warned there maybe spelling errors. I will do my best to make them not be there.

Daughter of Thor

her him and you

I lay on the floor, and i watched him, he may have been covered in sweat but he was still amazing. how could be just keep going and going?

I sighed, i lay on my stomach legs kicking back and forth, my head propped up with my hands.

I closed my eyes to think, my life has changed so much... i am glad i am stronger... but i still wonder what it would have been like to be normal... to be simple and weak. well i am weak...

I opened my eyes, i yelled then covered my own mouth. "clink you scared me!" he lay mocking me only inches away.

He grinned, it made my heart skip a beat. "I'm sorry." I sighed folding my arms and resting my chin on them. "how are you so quiet?"

He looked shocked, " quiet? i never even think about it..." he smiled, " come on, i bet you starving... lets talk about whats bothering you."

I looked up at him, "damn assassins... "he helped me up. He just laughed. he went to his room, "go change ill meet you at the ship port." i nodded running off to my room, i wonder where he is taking me.

I changed into regular skinny jeans and a black tank top, i pulled a plaid shirt on. then i put on converse. i looked in the mirror... oh wow. i looked like... weird. i shrugged oh well, i haven't dressed like this in forever.

I walked to the port people looking at me weird, it was between why is she dressed like that and who are you and then recognizing me.

I looked around waiting for him, black widow walked up to me. "why the hell are you dressed like that?" i rolled my eyes, " Clint said he was taking me to eat"

She looked shocked, then extremely pissed. "what did you do to him!" she grabbed my slamming me against the wall. i was shocked, when i tried to push her my shirt got stuck yanking me back.

I gasped as i ducked, her fist landed in the wall. i grabbed her arm twisting it. "stop!"

"Your some kinda evil aren't you?!" I raised an eye brow at her question. "are you nuts?" She nailed my in my chest, knocking the air out of me. she went to hit me again and i grabbed her fist.

"Lay off!" i yelled making people look at us. "never! you put some spell on him! your a witch!"

She went to hit me again, but her fist landed in a hand. i straightened up, a hand over were she hit me.

It didn't really hurt, but left me breathless.i looked up to see Clint, i didn't say a word.

She yanked her hand back, "Clint! snap out of it!" Clint looked angry. "what is wrong with you?"

"Nothing..." he took her away from me. thank god, shes lucky... i am forbid to use my power until Friday, and its Thursday. tomorrow i become a avenger...

I looked over at Clint and black widow, they were quietly yelling at each other. maybe i should just leave...
♠ ♠ ♠
hey just letting you know ben= bruce and lilly is rose :D okay on word!