Status: Please be warned there maybe spelling errors. I will do my best to make them not be there.

Daughter of Thor

getting close

I headed home in a rush, i hope my moms to busy in her work to pay attention to the time.

I ran home cutting the time in half, i had to take alleys to make sure no one saw me running.

I burst threw the front door skidding to a stop. "Mom?"

I could smell the rubber from my shoes. Ugh... I walked over closing the door.

My mom walked in grabbing me. "Rose! Where were your?!"

I swallowed... Oh god...

"The dinners distroyed... Thor and loki trashed it."

She blinked, "your cut up are you alright?"

I laughed, "of course mom! I got patched up."

She ruffled my ear length blonde hair. "You remind me of your father... Are you sure your alright?"

I sparked up at the sound of my father. She never brings him up... I still don't know who he us...

"Im glad schools out finally, it was a bummer saying by to jewel." Jewel had been my best and only friend.

"She was a nice girl... "

I loves talking to my mom... But i frowned when i made her way back to the basement door. Back to work she goes.

I sighed, "see ya mom..."

I headed up stairs i crashed. I was pooped.

--------

My alarm woke me up from my sweet slumber. I yawned rolling out of bed.

I changed pulling on a lose shirt and my short shorts. I pulled on my connivers and brushed my teeth.

I need to go check on the dinner. I hoped down the steps going in the kitchen. My mom was asleep at the table. I picked her up slowly and carried her to the couch. I covered her up and grabbed my board.

I road to the dinner, my luck boss stood out front. I skidded to a stop next to her.

"Gosh boss..."

She looked at me in shock. She was hugging me. "Rose! I was so worried!"

I laughed, " I'm glad you got out to."

She pulled back starring at me. "I feel so bad... Your out for a job now..."

I sighed, "its no problem."

She looked up, "rose! They are still fighting!"

I looked up Loki and Thor were at it.

I sighed, i rubbed my chin." Wonder how good they fight."

Thor hit Loki making him come right for us. Boss ran for it i was deep in thought.

The blinked when he crashed right next to me. Thor landed in front of me. I looked in the hole.

"Damn..." He climbed out, he groaned but then straightened up.

I was pulled back then, "woah..."

"Girl... What is your name?" Thor asked it looking down at me.

"Rose foster?"

His eyes widened. "Your mother, she is Jane foster?"

I nodded, i felt an odd connection with this man.

I was being yanked backwards!

"Loki! Leave her be!"

I was wiped around and right in front of Loki a foot of the ground.

He starred at me then Thor, " well Thor you've been busy..."

I blinked, being let down to the ground. He threw me back to Thor but i hit the ground.

I growled, i jumped up running and kicking him in the chest with all my might making him fly backwards into a wall.

I panted, wow... I actually did that.

"Mortal.... Who is your father?" Thor asked me in a rush.

I turned to him and shrugged.

" come here!" He yelled it reaching out his hand.

Loki rumbled with angry, i gasped running to Thor. He grabbed me into a hold. Then we were up and gone.

"Jane foster were does she live?"

We were so high up that i just pointed. And we were just going again. This was so cool!!!

We landed in the yard. I was let down i hooted, "that was awesome!!!" I ran to my door, then paused whipping round. "Don't say a thing about my powers... My mom doesn't know."

I then turned on my heel opening the door.

"Mmmoommm!!!!"

She was in the kitchen. I skipped into it. "Yeah?"

I grinned, "i just flew!!! It was freaken awesome!"

Her eyes widened, "what?!"

Thor walked in the kitchen and jane gasped dropping the dishes. Without thinking i used my speed to catch it. My mom jumped and looked confused.

"Jane foster... You have aged gracefully..."

I looked at him confusing... What?

Jane covered her mouth but then ran over to Thor and was kissing him. My jaw hit the floor. What the hell?

"Ummm mom?"

They finished and Jane turned to me.

"Oh rose I'm sorry... I should have told you..."

"Ya... Having a relation with Thor... That's something you should tell me."

She frowned, "i haven't seem him in 16 years."

"Jane... Who is this girl."

I was frozen in shock, "mom... Your not telling me what I think you are..."
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys here's the next one, sorry that they are kinda short! But comment if you like!