Status: Please be warned there maybe spelling errors. I will do my best to make them not be there.

Daughter of Thor

Bowwing

i looked up at my father, "we will have to wait and see i guess." i said it laughing.

He patted my head, he ruffled my short hair.

"i must go now... the sooner I leave the sooner i can return!" he sat down his hammer. he hugged me tight. "i truely am glad to have you rose."

i smiled, "and im glad to have a father!"

he let me down, then grabbed my hand. "lets go to the portal."

everyone fallowed as we headed down a long hall and into a lab like place. there was a giant hoop thing.

thor stopped turning to me. "take care lady rose, goodbye." he leaned down kissing my forehead.

The hoop buzzed and then my dad stepped in front of it and a rainbow like beam shot him. and he was gone just like that.

I starred at the spot, i really hope he returns soon. There was a pain in my chest.

“Tony... i feel like this will back fire but... im putting you in charge of rose..." Fury stood in the door way.

i turned to tony, we both smiled. "Really?"

Tony smirked, "i have been getting bored being all alone in that big building."

i turned away from the portal hoop. "well i mine as well get started."

Tony gave me a thumbs up, "come on guys party at my place."

Fury groaned, handing me my bag and board. "dont get in trouble to much."

I rolled my eyes, running to catch up with them.

"Tony! so like you have a really big cool building right?"

He nodded, looking threw a packet. "yes, after these papers we will head out."

Him and ben were sucked into work. I rolled my eyes.

Everyone one but Hawkeye disappeared. I looked at him, “are you busy?”

He smiled down at me, “nope, let’s go there’s some pretty cool stuff here.”

He pulled me along down the halls, we got to a dark room. “you can see the stars in here.”

He pulled me in to the room. There was a telescope, I dropped my stuff at the door going over to it.

I looked into it and there were mars. “this is so cool.”

“they have a screen thing here some were.”

He flipped a switch and the walls and ceiling lit up. The stars and mars on the walls and ceiling.

I laughed, wow! I sat in the middle of the room.

We laid there starring at the ceiling. “I wish I could travel threw space.”

He laughed, “well Thor being your dad you kinda can.”

“right there portal, I can wait to start training.”

He sat up, “we can start right now, im a master of bows.”

I smiled, “sounds good.”

He got up, and then helped me up. He turned everything off then.

I grabbed my stuff and fallowed him a training room.

He had a bow on his back which he took off. He headed over to a wall with bows on it.

“Pick a bow.”

I looked at them… “Shouldn’t I get a bow that’s going to be easy for me?”

He nodded, grabbing a slick black bow. He handed it to me.

He pushed me in front of targets. “Show me what you got.”

I swallowed, I picked up a arrow. I tried to aim and it hit the wall about a foot off from the target.

I bite my lip, “that’s great…”

I groaned, picking up another one and aiming again. This time it was right outside the target board.

Hawkeye stopped me when I picked up another. “wait, wait.”

He laughed, he took the arrow out of my hands. “look at what I do.”

He slowly pulled the arrow back, aimed and shoots hitting the bull’s eye.

I blinked, “oh I see.” I wasn’t being very umm straight and stern. I was flabby armed I guess.

I picked up another arrow and tried to straighten my back and my arms and have a stronger hold on the bow and string.

“hold that.” I had the string back. He walked over pulling my arm up and made me pull my bow more.

“there.”

I aimed and shoot. It hit the board two rings off from the center. I smiled.

“look!” I jumped up and down.

He laughed, covering his mouth. He looked impressed yet not. “good job lets do some more.”

I shoot another one, my arms hurt. But hawkeye was being a tough ass. It it the edge of the center.

“can we be done?”

He laughed, as I slide down to the ground.

He crouched in front of me. “Yes, it’s being two hours.”

I yawned and just laid there. “I’m ready to roll where are these guys at?”

“come on we can go look for them.”

I groaned getting up, “you suck… my arms feel like rubber.”

He chuckled, “you lasted longer then I thought you would.”

I laughed, “well… im regretting it now.”

I pulled my bag on and picked up my board.

He grinned at me, hes a handsome guy…

“I give you a backride.”

I perked up, “really?”

He nodded, taking hit bow and arrows off. I strapped my board to my bag. And climbed on his back.

I rested my head on his shoulder, “im so tired, you’re a life saver.”

He held my legs and we started going from place to place looking for them.

As we went into more and more rooms I ended up passing out my arms locked around his neck.

“rose… rose… hey wake up.”

I pulled my head up. “huh?”

We were heading into another room. “I found them finally, “

We walked into a lab room, they were rushing back and forth. “couldn’t I go back to sleep?” I yawned.

Tony placed a clip board down and then looked up. “what happened?”

I smiled, “he taught me bowing stuff… im tired.”

Ben looked over at us from over his glasses. “tony we got threw a lot.”

Tony nodded, “we should head home… we should get rose some clothes.”

I perked up, “clothes?”

“yeah, fast delivery… you know your sizes?”

He spun a screen over to us. I slide off his back and went over to the screen.

“well… how much should I get?”

“what ever you want hun.”

They were cleaning up papers. I went threw the websites clothes and picked out clothes.

“done…”

He took the screen and pressed stuff. “done, ready?”

He put papers in a bag pulling it over his shoulder, “yep.”