The Dare

Chapter 22

"So how you been?" I asked biting my lip to try and stop the smile that keeps trying to escape.

"Really good, a lot better now that I'm not tied up" he joked although I didn't really think that that was a subject worth kicking about.

"Do want a drink?" I asked walking to the kitchen not waiting for his reply, I heard him follow behind me and I couldn't help but smile.

He was here, Vic was here with me right now and he was safe. He was okay.

"How have you been doing?" asked Vic as I poured a glass of water for him and handed it to him "Your okay right? I mean with your dad"

I had forgotten that Vic doesn't know about Mason living with me or my dad running of to to be with that slut Michelle.

"He's gone" I said after a moment "He left with Mason's mum Michelle"

"Oh my god" said Vic looking genuinely surprised "Where did they go?"

I shrugged my shoulders and looked down at the floor.

"Spain, they didn't want us with them because we'd 'bug them all the time'. So mason moved in with me since he can't stay on his own because he's only..." I thought for a moment trying to remember his age, I know I'm older than him but most of the time he acts the older one.

"You don't know how old he is do you?" chuckled Vic and smiled and shook my head, I'm pretty sure he told me it when we first met.

"I'm glad your okay" I said quietly, you have no idea how happy I'm feeling right now. To know that he's safe and happy and here with me.

"I was really scared for you" said Vic surprising me a little, he was scared for me?

"Why? I thought Danny was going kill you, I was scared for you" I said frowning

"Yeah but, I didn't want Danny anywhere near you. I knew he was harassing you and I didn't want him to hurt you" he said walking towards me. He stopped in front of means could feel my heart beating in my chest at his closeness.

"So, do think that....we could ever, err, get back together?" He asked nervously, I smiled at his words and then took his face in my hands and smashed our lips together, closing the small gap between us.

Vic smiled against my lips and pulled me closer to him by placing his hands on my waist.

"I love you" he whispered when we broke apart, I smiled and then place a kiss I. His lips before pushing him away gently and quickly running out of the kitchen and up the stairs. I heard Vic call my name and I laughed as I entered my room and his behind the door waiting for him

"Kellin?" I heard Vic's voice coming closer and closer until I could see him through the little gap between the door, he stood at the doorway of my room and then took a few steps inside and then he was all the way in I slammed the door shut, startling him. Vic turned around and just when he was about I open his mouth to speak I kissed him and pushed him back until he fell onto my bed. This was probably a bad way of trying to sleep with him but I just really needed to be close to him, after not speaking to him for weeks and it seeing him I just really needed this.

Vic grabbed my hips and turned us around so he was half on top of me.

"So this is your way if trying to get me into bed?" He smiled, his eyes had a longing look about them and I wouldn't doubt that mine looked the same.

"It worked didn't it?" I said placing a hand on the back I his neck and bringing him closer to me. I rested my forehead on his and looked into his eyes, those gorgeous green eyes that I missed so much.

"I love you too" I whispered and pressed our lips together, it reminded me of the first time we kissed how I felt electricity shoot through my lips from his touch except this time I wanted to do more than just kiss him. Vic held into my hips and moved himself completely on top of me, I could feel myself getting hotter and hotter and more turned on by the second.

Vic tugged at my shirt and took the hint and broke away from the kiss so I could remove it. Vic threw my shirt on the floor and watched him as he got rid of his shirt too, as soon as it was off I reached out a hand to touch his body. He was smooth and hard under my fingers, he had definitely been working out lately.

"You look so cute when drooling all over me" Vic laughed and kissed my lips.

"I'm not drooling, just admiring"

"Nope, I think you were definitely drooling" he smiled and kissed me again, I tangled my fingers in his soft hair pulling closer not that that was possible since he was already as close as he could get to me. I parted my lips slightly to let Vic into my mouth, it felt so good to kiss him and be this close to him but I needed more, I wanted a lot more from him.

I quickly flipped us over so that I was no on top of Vic and I straddled his waist. He smiled up at me and I noticed his eyes grew darker, leaning down to kiss him I ran my hands down his chest and stopped when I reached the buttons on his jeans. I moved to kiss Vic's neck instead leaving and endless amount of hickeys on his soft spots and all over his neck.

"Fuck, Kellin" moaned Vic as I left one more hickey on his collarbone before kissing his lips again.

"God your so hot" he breathed as I began removing his jeans which was a little difficult since they were extremely tight.

"Here let me" said Vic and I let him remove his jeans as I removed mine quickly and threw them to the floor. I pushed Vic back gently so he was laying on his back and then pulled down the thin material of his boxers. He gasped as my hand came in contact with his dick and as I stroked him up and down.

"Fuck Kellin" he moaned throwing his head back and closing his eyes. I reached out to the side with my free hand and opened the top drawer beside the bed and pulled out a bottle of lube which I placed beside me on the bed.

I let Vic go and he whimpered in protest but didn't say anything. I was so hard now and needed Vic inside me so bad. I had missed him so much and I just wanted him in every way possible. Vic kissed my lips before moving so I was laying on the bed and he was kneeling in front of me, I watched him coat his fingers with the slippery clear liquid and look up at me awaiting my permission.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded my head eagerly. A second later I felt a cold finger enter me and I closed my eyes and as Vic started prepping me. Me moved his finger slowly, letting me adjust before adding a second one

"Oh god!" I breathed and subconsciously pushed back into his fingers. "More!" I groaned as I felt him curl his fingers around, he added a third finger and move his hand faster, I moved my hips along with his movements loving every single bit of this until Vic finally stopped.

"Shit, your so hot, I need you now" he said quickly lubing himself up and then hovering over me slightly. "Ready?" He asked and I nodded my head bite my lip waiting.

Vic lines himself up at my entrance and then slowly pushes into me with a loud moan, I close my eyes and push my head into the pillow at the feeling of him inside

"I've missed you so much" said Vic kissing my lips, I moved my mouth on his and gasped when he started moving. He moved slowly at first picking up a steady rhythm as he moved inside of me, letting me get used to the feeling.

"Y-you feel … so good" moaned Vic kissing my neck. I can't even describe the feeling I was in right now, this was just perfect, Vic was perfect. I held onto his hips as he thrust in a little harder, His eyes were focused on mine but occasionally they would close.

"Fuck kells … uh"

Vic rolled his hips into me and I moaned out loud from the sudden pleasure that ran through me. Vic kept rolling his hips and I lifted mine to meet him making him go in deeper.

"uh … Vic" I moaned holding onto his arms and digging my nails into his skin.

"More!" I breathed and Vic fucked me faster, thrusting in and out of quicker than before. I was a moaning mess underneath him and I loved every single bit if it but it wasn't enough, I still need more.

I started wriggling my my hips hoping he would get the message and go faster and luckily he did. He pulled almost all the way out before slamming back into me again and brushing against my prostate.

"Vi-ic!" I moaned as he did this a few times until finally hitting right on my prostrate. I was shaking underneath him and my vision was going blurry as he continued to hit my prostrate over and over. I placed a hand on his chest and pushed him away a bit.

"Fuck! V-Vic, I'm close" I said gasping for air, Vic kissed my lips and then moved to my neck, kissing and sucking gently on the soft skin.

"Come for me babe" he whispered and wrapped a hand around my member and stroked me at the same pace as his thrusts. Vic's movements were getting sloppier and faster and moved my hips to help him along.

I felt the pleasure building up in the pit of my stomach and soon I was moaning Vic's name as I reached my peak and spilt all over my stomach. I was still coming down from high and trying to catch my breath as Vic thrust into me faster until I felt him shoot inside of me with a final groan.

"Oh shit!" he whispered and I wrapped my arms around his neck bought him in for a kiss. Vic lay next to me both of panting for air, I looked up at the ceiling and smiled. That was amazing! Especially since it was with Vic, I can't believe he's here and I can't believe we just do that.

"I love you" Vic said quietly and my smile grew bigger as I turned to my side to face him. He was gorgeous and he was all mine.

"I love you too" I replied moving closer to him, he wrapped his hands around me and I held him tightly. I never want to let him go again, those days when we were apart were by far the worst days of my life. Not my dad beating me until I could barely move, not Mason betraying me or even not me hurting myself everyday but Vic not being with me was torture.

"I never want to let you go again" I said into his chest as I kissed him there, Vic kissed my hair and I smiled

"I'm sorry Kellin, I'll never hurt again I promise, you'll be safe with me and I won't let anyone touch you because I love more than anything in this world"

I blushed a deep red at his words, my heart doing a little flutter. Only him saying that can ever make me feel this way and I almost felt little bit of guilt as I thought of Danny and him saying that he loved me but then me rejecting him but guilt was soon gone Vic tilted my head up so he could plant his lips on mine.

We kissed for quiet a while and to be honest I was more than happy to stay like that forever that was of course until I felt Vic's hand slide down over my stomach and wrap around my member. I broke away from the kiss and looked at Vic who smirked and started stroking me slowly.

"Really? Again?" I asked a bit shocked, I was still a little tired from earlier but now I was also turned on at Vic stroking me. He stuck his bottom lip out and I almost 'awed' at how cute he looked.

"Please? Your so hot and I just can't help myself, I need you Kellin" he said brushing his thumb over my tip. I gasped and then smiled as I moved to straddle Vic's waist.

"I guess once more can't hurt right? This is just making up for lost time" I said, Vic smiled and his eyes grew dark making me feel more turned on because I knew what that look was. I ground my hips down causing our now semi erect dicks to rub against each.

"I hope you ready for round two" said Vic pulling me down to kiss him, I smiled tangled my fingers in his messy hair. God I've missed this fucking idiot!
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this story has gone bad but I need to finish it
So if your still reading then well dkne to you
Because I just feel like this story has really gone down hill