‹ Prequel: Superstar

Speak Now

6

Two months had passed since I was last in Chicago, and since the last time I had seen Patrickā€¦or rather seen him in person. He kept true to his words, and skyped me whenever he could. I was able to focus on my modeling career, which was very busy since the fashion show was coming up in just one week. Alyssa had the honor of wearing the fantasy bra this year and I couldn't be happier for my friend. What I was most excited about this years show was Patrick promised me he wouldn't miss my show for the world, and my brother and his new girlfriend Sylvie were going to come too. Me and Patrick were in a pretty good place, earning back the lost trust day by day. If I was in Chicago, we'd probably be back together already.

"I can't believe I finally get to meet the infamous Patty.", Alyssa smirked as she put in her earrings.

Corey, Sylvie and Patrick flew into New York this morning, and we all decided on dinner. I convinced Alyssa into coming, after Mike returned to New York, him and Alyssa soon started to go out. At first I thought it was weird, but after I realized how happy they were together I realized it was a good match.

"Kitten."

Me, Alyssa, and Mike were standing by the entrance of the restaurant, waiting for the hostess to take us to our table.

I turned around and basically threw myself into his arms, hugging him tightly. He laughed as he held on to me.

"I've been waiting for this week for what seems like forever.", I smiled, looking into his eyes.

"I didn't know it was possible for you to get more beautiful, but somehow you did.", he said as he leaned into me to give me a passionate kiss. I happily kissed back, I forgot how good it felt to kiss him.

"Alright, break it up and wait till you get back to the hotel."

I pulled away, feeling color rush to my cheeks. Patrick just laughed as he put his arm around my shoulder and led me to our table.

"Lex, this is my girlfriend Sylvie, Sylvie, Lex.", Corey said as he introduced us to his new girlfriend, who was gorgeous.

"I know who they are, Alyssa De Lucca and Lexie Crawford, you girls are some of my favorite angels.", Sylvie gushed

I smiled and thanked her.

"What are you doing later.", Patrick whispered in my ear as he played with my hands. I took a deep breath. I knew what he was implying and I wanted to more than anything.

"I have to be up at 5am for a fitting for the show.", I sighed, giving him the puppy dog eyes.

He laughed as he pulled my hand to his lips and kissed it softly.

"I can't wait for the show."

"Really?", I asked, surprised.

"Yeah, I feel like you always come to my games and now I kinda get to go see you in your element.", he shrugged.

"Well, its not like I can get a hat trick for you or anything, but I will blow you a kiss.", I joked as I attempted to wink.

"Save me a real one too maybe?"

I smirked, "We'll see."
♠ ♠ ♠
Super short, but the next chapter will make up for it, I promise:) Thanks for being the best readers out there you guys!