Status: whenever i can, comments welcomed!

Charm

My family

I sat in Tom’s trailer and turned the small tv on whilst I waited for him to get out of his costume. He eventually came back in with his short hair in his usual style not like his untamed curls. Surprisingly his hair didn’t look dark at all like after the first Thor film.
He collapsed down next to me yawning and pulled me onto his lap.
“when do we need to leave?” he said half way through a yawn.
“whenever, you can sleep whilst I drive” I said linking his fingers with mine.
“are you sure? I don’t want you getting tired..” Tom started to ramble on and I shoved my finger to his lips and said
“I will drive Tom”.
“ok. Sorry” he mumbled before bringing me in for a kiss. I turned my legs around so I was facing him and we continued to kiss. He pulled me closer and closer to him but as much as I was enjoying it we had to leave for my parent’s house now.
I pulled away and Tom groaned placing his forehead on my shoulder. I chuckled and stroked the back of his head and stood up pulling him with me. We put his bags in the car with mine and started our journey after saying good bye to everyone.
After about 10 minutes Tom feel asleep in the car with his hand resting on my thigh. 2 hours later I woke Tom up as we were about half an hour away from my parents house.
“Tom?” I said squeezing his hand.
“hmmm?” he said rubbing his eyes.
“we are nearly there just thought I would wake you so you aren’t a complete zombie” I said looking at him. It’s funny watching him trying to stretch in a car because of his height. “well my mum wont mind either way she is just overly excited to meet you” I said.
He chuckled and said “ well I am excited to meet your family again”.
“they are a bit crazy and loud just to warn you” I said pulling into the drive of my parents new house.
“here we are” I said looking at the beautiful house “good luck” I said with a wink as I got out of the car.
Tom grabbed the bags out of the boot and we went to the front door. I knocked and then could hear my whole family getting excited. I guess we were the last ones here then.
“Mia!!!” my mum shouted as she opened the door and engulfed me into a massive hug. I hugged her back and mumbled “hi mum”.
She pulled out and turned to Tom and said “nice to see you again Tom”.
“always a pleasure Marie” Tom said giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I took the bags upstairs with my mum and when we came back down I saw Tom chatting away to my brother and my dad. They were probably interrogating him since they haven’t had the chance since Tom came with us to France.
Soon my mum had dragged me over to my aunt and my grandparents. They were all surprised of how I found such a gentleman. I looked over to see him and he had a pleading look on his face as most of the men in the family were giving the usual warning on if you hurt her I will hunt you down speech.
After I had said hello to everyone I went over to Tom who was talking to my Uncle.
“can I borrow To for a minute?” I asked. My uncle nodded and smiled and Tom followed me outside.
Once we got into the field behind the house Tom fell down onto the grass on his back and tugged me down with him. He sighed and said “I have never been asked so many questions all at once.”
I laughed at him and gave him a quick kiss “I hope you gave the right answers” I said staring at him. The sun was shining into his hair making it look lighter along with all of his curls that were coming through.
“I do hope so” he said hugging me.