Status: whenever i can, comments welcomed!

Charm

Kiss

TOM POV
It was the night before the holiday with Mia’s family and I was staying the night at Mia’s as we were getting picked up by Mia’s parents to go to the airport with them. We put all of our bags together by the front door and I went to go make some hot chocolate as Mia lied on her front on the rug by the TV on her laptop.
I walked back into the living room and saw part of Mia’s top had raised up at the back so it revealed some of her pale lower back. Now that was teasing for me. I wanted to hold that girl so close to me and be constantly with her but I knew she hadn’t had anything like this before. I didn’t want to rush and scare her, but we both sent each other enough signals that we liked each other.
I sat the hot chocolates on the table and I went and lied down next to her.
“what you looking at?” I said looking at her laptop.
“this is the villa we will be staying in” she said pointing to the screen “we are all split up into pairs as there are 2 bedrooms in each.
“are we right on the beach” I asked taking in all the beautiful photos.
She nodded and looked at me with a smile. We locked eye contact for a while and I broke the silence “this is going to be great you know” I said.
“yeah I sure hope so” she said smiling at me, her eyes were lit up with excitement.
She looked down at my hands which were tapping on the floor and traced her fingers over the top of them with so much concentration. I watched her face with her smile getting bigger and sweeter. I shuffled myself closer to her which made her look up at me. I propped myself up on my elbow so I was partially leaning over her. She followed my eyes wherever they went.
“Mia” I whispered as I leaned closer into her face.
“mm” she said.
“you have tortured and teased me for long enough” I said with a small smirk as she smiled back at me.
I leaned into her and pressed my lips gently against hers. I pulled out to see a enormous smile grow across her face and I leant my forehead against hers as I moved myself so I was on top of her.
“does this mean this holiday will be more exciting now?” she said making her breath go across my cheek making me shiver.
“maybe” I said raising an eyebrow.
She put her hands around my neck and started fiddling with the small curls in my hair. She pulled my neck down so my lips went to hers but this time more intensely. I smiled against her lips as I put my hands in her silky hair. I pushed my tongue against her lips begging for entrance which eventually she gave me and I leaned my body more onto hers making her moan. I pulled out sucking on her bottom lip at the same time making her whine.
“Darling I have been waiting to do that since the minute I met you” I said and kissed her forehead