Status: whenever i can, comments welcomed!

Charm

Holiday

The next morning we got up and got picked up by my parents to the airport. We didn’t let go of each other’s hands unless we absolutely had to. Luckily for Tom there wasn’t any press around but a few fans stopped him and asked for photos which I happily helped with. My whole family were curious about Tom and we both couldn’t stop smiling because what had finally happened the night before. I was glad we were going away for the 2 weeks because work was driving me nuts. We got on the plane which I’m not overly fond of but it was only a couple of hours, Tom squeezed my hand the whole flight and because my seat next to me was empty Tom let my lay my head on his lap and let my legs spread out a bit as we both watched a film on his ipad. Soon I fell asleep on Tom’s lap and I was awoken by Tom stroking my hair and saying my name telling me to sit up we were just about to land. He told me he had spoke to all of my family as we were relatively small and they all seemed friendly enough.
We got off the plane and had an hour drive to the villas and the minute I got into our villa I went and got changed into some swimming short things and a bikini so I could walk along the beach.
I went to Tom’s room and popped my head around the corner “wanna walk on the beach and maybe go for a dip?” I said.
He turned around to face me and smirked at what I was wearing, I blushed as he came over and held my hips “of course, just give me a minute” he said and kissed me quickly before resuming un packing.
I went back to my room and managed to unpack everything rather quickly. As I came out of my room I saw Tom just in his swimming trunks and we both stared at each other and raised eyebrows.
We walked out the villa to see everyone else in swimming costumes heading towards the pool whilst we went to the beach.
The view was beautiful so I got my phone out to take a picture which resulted in Tom jumping infront of so the picture was just of him.
“mature” I said as I took the photo I wanted. He laughed and came over by my side and put his arm around my waist
“take a picture of us” he said pushing the button on my phone to get the front facing camera on.
I leaned my head in closer to his and we both smiled as I took one. He took the phone out of my hand and kissed my cheek and took a photo of that.
“oh mr photographer are we?” I said to him.
“yep” he said proudly as he held the phone up again. He turned my head with his hand and kissed me and took a photo of it. He held it up to show me and all I had to say was
“aweee, that sounds vain but its cute”.
He handed me back the phone and I set the one of us both smiling as my phone wallpaper and put it back in my short pockets.
“shall we go and see everyone by the pool?” tom said entwining his fingers with mine.
I nodded and we made our way over to everyone else. This was going to be the best holiday I had ever had.
♠ ♠ ♠
i will probably be updating far more regularly then i would because 1) i love writing this fic and 2) its the holidays and i have no social life :D enjoy!