Status: whenever i can, comments welcomed!

Charm

Sleep

Whenever I stay in a new place for the first night I always have the worst night sleep and it didn’t help that in this case my room didn’t have an air conditioning so it made trying to sleep in my room un bearable. I got up and walked into the kitchen and had a cold drink of water and I went around and knocked on Tom’s door and opened it slightly.
“Tom?” I whispered.
“yeah” he replied as I saw him in the dark turn over.
“do you have air conditioning?” I said to him.
“yeah, but I can’t figure out how to make it lower but it’s ok it means I can wrap up in the covers. What about you?”he mumbled obviously tired from today.
“nope mine has none its like a bloody sauna.” I moaned.
“come in here then” he said to me.
“really?” I said unsure.
“yeah of course” he said sounding more awake now.
I walked in and shut the door behind me. I couldn’t exactly see where the bed was or what side he was on.
“you’re going to have to help me here I can’t see anything” I said chuckling to my self.
I shuffled forward with my arms out but soon enough I felt a pair of hands on my waists pulling me down onto the bed and under the covers.
“thanks” I mumbled as I turned over so I was facing him and I could now make out his face and his scruffy bed hair.
His pyjamas consisted of pyjama bottoms and that was it. He pulled me closer to him so I was snuggled up against his chest.
“you can keep me warm” he mumbled into my hair wrapping his arms around me .
“Tom?” I said looking up at him. He looked down at me and I leant up and kissed him. “thank you “ I mumbled against his lips.
I woke up the next morning with the sun shining through the blinds with the door partially open to let a breeze through. I was still lying with Tom but somehow the sheet was now on the floor so it was just me in a oversized t shirt and underwear and Tom in just pyjama bottoms. I looked up to see Tom waking up and looking at me with a smile.
“morning” I croaked shoving my head into his chest.
“not a morning person I see?” he said stroking my hair.
“nuh uh” I said looking back up at him.
“well I think we are going to a market or something today” he said turning over onto his back. I placed my arm over his bare stomach and traced small patterns with my fingers and laughed at his eyes following my fingers. I sat up and rubbed my eyes as Tom got up and left the room. I sighed and flopped back down and grabbed the sheets to cover myself back up. Next thing I knew Tom was ontop of me and peeled the sheet off me.
“do I have to make you get out of bed” he said raising an eyebrow.
“depends on what you have to do?” I said smirking.
He leaned down as if to kiss me and I leant forward but he jumped up and went out the room.
“TEASE!” I shouted
“that was the plan” he replied with.
I got up and found him and kissed him passionately.
We pulled apart and he smirked “see it worked”.