Status: whenever i can, comments welcomed!

Charm

Beach Calls

We walked around the market hand in hand and it was only a Tuesday so it wasn’t very busy. All the men in my family including Tom were walking around shirtless showing the pale English skin we all have. I was wearing my shorts and a tank top with a bikini top in underneath. It was 12 and as we were back in the villa having lunch with everyone I walked to the beach right up so my feet were in the sand and called Jeremy.
“Jeremy?” I said as he picked up his phone sounding tired.
“hey Mia” he said yawning.
“get up you lazy shit” I said chuckling to myself.
“piss off” he said sleepily as I heard him shut a door in my flat. He was currently staying in my flat for the next 2 weeks looking after Clark for me. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around my bare chest as I had taken my tank top off so I was in my bikini top. It was Tom and he rested his chin on my shoulder and I leaned back lightly into his chest.
“how is my baby doing?” I said to him.
“good, going to take him for a walk later” he sighed.
“hey you offered to look after him so don’t moan” I said to him making him laugh
“sorry mum” he said in a childish voice.
“well call me if there are any problems okay?” I said smiling as Tom kissed my shoulder and with my free hand I stroked his cheek feeling his stubble coming through.
“will do doll” he said making myself and Tom chuckle. “Hiddles is that you?” he questioned.
“yep it is” Tom said and I turned the phone to his ear.
“did you make the move?” I overheard Jeremy say and I gasped at Tom who blushed.
“yes” he said quietly.
“oh god now whenever im with you too im going to go nuts. Bye guys” he said hanging up without giving us time to respond.
Tom passed me back my phone and turned me to face the sea as he stood behind me with his arms around me like before.
We stood there in silence embracing the scenery but then Tom twisted me around and kissed me passionately. I pulled out and mumbled out of breath
“lunch?” I said taking his hand making him follow me.
He whined because I could tell he wanted me to kiss him longer “later” I said winking making him perk up.