Status: Active

You're Not Quite Satan

Chapter 16

Tay's Point of View.
"What movie do you want to watch?" Alex asked as we started walking to his bus.
"Depends; what movies do you have on your bus?" I laughed as I glanced up at him, the height difference even more noticeable with our closeness.
"Home Alone. All of them." he said, giving me a horrified look as if he thought I'd make him watch it.
"What's so bad about Home Alone?" I giggled as I laced our fingers together.
"Only that I've seen it more times than the cast of that movie. Jack is either forcing us to watch that or Adventure Time, so you can probably imagine how tired of that movie I am." he chuckled. "But, if you want to watch it I'm willing to sacrifice that time."
A small blush crept onto my face and I shook my head. "No, it's alright. Do you have any Disney movies?" I asked, a little embarrassed that I was asking to watch kid movies but I didn't really care; they made me happy.
"Of course. I've got Peter Pan, The Little Mermaid, Lion King… You name it and I've probably got it." he grinned down at me before leaning in to kiss my hair softly.
"Marathon?" I suggested with my own grin in place.
"Why not? We've got several hours to kill and I couldn't think of anything better than hanging out with my beautiful girlfriend whilst watching Disney movies." he smirked and that reminded me.
"Not that I don't appreciate your lack of utter douche-baggedness, why are you suddenly so nice? You hated me up until a few days ago. Or, at least it seemed like you did."
Alex looked down at me with a slightly confused expression. "You're my girlfriend, why wouldn't I be nice to you?"
I sighed softly and shook my head. "That's not what I mean. You went from hating me and trying to piss me off to being one of the sweetest guys in the world in less than a day. Either you're bipolar or you want something from me."
"What? No! Let me explain everything, okay?" he said, pausing as he took in my skeptical look but continued anyway, "I realized how much of a douche I was being, and honestly? I hated myself for it. You never did anything to me to deserve that. You're a sweet girl. And I mean it when I say that I honestly care about you. I realize I'm a lot different than I was a few days ago, but I think we can both agree it's a good change. I'm sorry for the shit I did and said, but I swear I'm not doing this because I want anything but to be with you."
Once he'd stopped talking, I stared up at him silently for a bit, not knowing what to say. "I just… I don't know, Alex."
"You said you'd give me a chance." he said quietly.
"I know I did. And I am, Alex. I really am. I just don't want to get hurt."
"I won't hurt you, Tay. I really won't." Alex said firmly.
"If you say so…" I said half-heartedly and he nodded silently, pulling my hand to lead me to the back lounge of the bus, closing the door as he grabbed the movies.
"What do you want to watch first?" he asked and I shrugged.
"Pick your favorite." Alex nodded in response and went through before grabbing one and inserting it into the DVD player before padding back to my side and sitting next to me, lazily slinging an arm over my shoulder. Sighing, I curled into his side and let my head rest on his shoulder as he rubbed my side gently. I watched for a bit as the trailers for other Disney movies went by before it finally started. Glancing up with an eyebrow raised, I asked, "Peter Pan?"
"Of course." he grinned, nodding eagerly and I giggled softly, rolling my eyes.
"Dork." I smirked up at him before bringing my attention back to the screen.
"I am not a dork!" he defended and pressed two fingers into that one spot right above my hip, causing me to jolt and grip his leg as I squealed.
"Don't tickle me!" I cried, ending in a small giggle as he looked down at me innocently.
"You mean don't do this?-" he asked and tasered me again.
"Alex!" I shrieked through my uncontrollable laughter, rolling off the couch in the process of trying to ward off his hands.
"Say I'm not a dork!" he laughed as he continued to wiggle his fingers against my sides. I shook my head as I squirmed around helplessly.
"Never!"
"Say it!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
Eventually, I finally got a grip on both of his wrists, pulling them away from my body as I panted desperately to fill my lungs with air as he tried to get free. "You're an ass!" I giggled and leaned my head back on the floor.
"I have one," he winked.
I shook my head with a smile in response and leaned up to kiss his chin gently. "Dork." I sang and giggled, "so if I let you go will you stop tickling me?"
Alex pretended to contemplate that for a moment, before shaking his head. "Nope. Besides, this position is really growing on me." he teased with a smirk.
Rolling my eyes, I let him go anyway, using that as an opportunity to roll out from underneath him and clamber onto the couch clumsily. I brought my knees to my chest and smiled at him innocently as he gave me a shocked and slightly confused expression. "What?"
"You…" he trailed off.
"Me…?" I urged him on teasingly.
"How did you get away? Why would you do that? You hurt me, Tay." he said, clutching his heart as he feigned hurt.
Shrugging, I pat the spot next to me. "Get up here, I want to watch the movie."
Alex laughed and nodded before taking his place next to me, slinging an arm lazily over my shoulder and frowning for a minute. "We're missing one thing."
In response, I raised an eyebrow. "And that is…?"
"Popcorn!" he cheered and pulled out his phone.
"My argument is still valid; you're a dork." I chuckled before glancing at his phone. "What are you doing?"
"I'm not a dork! But I'm calling Jack to bring us some popcorn." he explained and held the phone to his ear.
"Get it yourself!"
"No." he said before talking into the phone quickly. Minutes later, Jack appeared with a large bowl and three beers. He came in and handed Alex and I each a beer before sitting between us and diving into the popcorn.
"Jack!" Alex groaned and tried to take the bowl away from him.
"Alex!" Jack mimicked before taking another handful and shoving it messily into his mouth. Alex sighed and shook his head, taking a quick sip from his beer and putting it on the side table before standing up.
"Time to go, Jack."
"I want to watch a movie." he pouted childishly.
"I'll get Zack to carry you out." he warned and Jack was on his feet in a second.
"Have fun, be safe and use a condom!" he called before vanishing out the door as I watched amusedly.
"Well…" I said, eyes twinkling with humor.
"Well…" he repeated and sat back down, putting the bowl between us. "Sorry about him."
"You don't need to apologize. It was funny." I shrugged and grabbed a few pieces of the popcorn, eating them quickly.
Alex laughed and sighed in response before he eyed my closed beer and raised an eyebrow. "Don't like beer?"
"I don't really drink." I admitted shyly and he took it, putting it on the counter.
"Alright. Do you want anything else?" I shook my head and leaned against him. "Alright, well let me know if you change your mind." he murmured and kissed my hair before starting the movie.
We watched for a long time before he looked down at me and smiled. "Y'know…" he said softly, "I'm really happy I can call you my Wendy now."
I tilted my head up to meet his gaze, eyes wrinkling a little as I smiled. "And I'm glad I can call you my Peter Pan."
Alex smiled and placed his fingers on my chin gently, tilting my head even more so he could connect our lips for a sweet, perfect kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't want this to be stolen, so Copyright 2013©

Thanks for reading!
Follow me on Tumblr: xxashley6xx.tumblr.com
I follow back ♥