Status: ONLY MY SECOND FIC SO DON'T JUDGE ME.

Fast Times At Clairemont High.

All The Beach Boys Look Like Sharks.

Tony's POV

"Tony," I groaned at the sound of my mother's voice, and rolled over. She called my name and shook me a few more times until she finally gave up. There was no way I was ready to face this day. Why couldn't I take a few days off? Ugh.

I heard faint footsteps that sounded like they were coming from down the hall. I also noticed the blinding light seeping through the curtsins to my bedroom window. I pulled my blanket over my head, protecting my face from the oh so deadly sun.

"Tony, you need to get up now. You have school in a little over an hour and you need to go to the office first, so get your lazy butt up!" She stood at the door, waiting for some kind of a response. She walked towards my bed and went around to the other side, so she could look at me. What the fuck is she doing? She sat at the edge of the bed and leaned back, putting her legs on the bed.

"Mom, what the fuck are you doing? Get out of my bed,"I said with a stern voice and the most serious face I could manage. She just scooted closer and closer to me.

"Okay! Okay! Just get out!"I yelled as I finally stood up from my bed, watching her smile and walk towards the door. She stopped at the doorwayand turned to me.

"There's money on the counter for food and whatever," She paused briefly before continuing, "Tony, please don't mess this up. I know you're unhappy, but maybe you'll make some real friends, meet a nice boy and actually do something with your life here," I shuddered. Real friends. I'm not sure I ever had any of those, or if I even knew what that was.

I sighed and at that note, my mother decided to finally exit the room. I closed the door behind her, even if she wasn't going to be here I wanted it to be closed.

I dragged my feet over to the closet and stood there for a moment, unsure of what to wear. I eventually decided on a pair of black skinnies that my mom bought me yesterday, and one of my Key Street tanks. I made my way to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. I was a complete wreck. I decided to work on my hair, I plugged my straightener in and waited for it to heat up. While I waited, I grabbed a small chunk of hair that was longer than the rest of my hair, and began to braid my little Jedi braid. Oh did I not mention that I'm basically obsessed with Star Wars? Well now you know.

I drove to school in silence, I didn't really have time to figure out the stereo or anything considering I was almost late to school because well, I'm lazy as fuck. I parked my car in the student parking lot which didn't seem to have as many cars as I thought it would. I walked as quickly as I could to the office before the bell rang, that'd be some shit if I were to be late on my first day. I finally reached a building that looked somewhat official, I walked to the front desk and waited until a short, dark haired woman appeared.

"Hello, can I help you?" small wrinkles from around her eyes and the corners of her mouth when she smiled.

"Um yeah, I'm new here. Today's my first day and I'm supposed to pick up my schedule and books," I looked down at my feet when I spoke, I was never good with talking to adults.

"All right, you're gonna walk to the end of that hall and the principals office is the last door on the left," She spoke quickly and pointed to the hall behind me. I mumbled a 'thanks' and slowly walked down to the end of the hallway. The door was slightly ajar, so I quietly knocked on it and saw a middle aged woman with quite long, burgandy hair. She jumped a bit when I knocked, but motioned for me to come in.

"Hi! You are Cesar Antonio Soto Perry, correct?" She called me by my full name, which I NEVER go by.

"Yeah, but I just go by Tony. It's easier," I let out a small chuckle. My name was definitely a mouth full, I also kind of hated writing all of the out at school so I just stuck to Tony.

"Okay then, Tony," She emphasized the 'o' maybe a little too much, "I have your schedule right here, you won't be needing any books this close to the end of the school year, so that's a plus. Do you want a map or someone to show you around?" I accepted her offer, and she called a student aid into her office. I didn't want to look like a complete idiot on my first day.

We waited in silence for moment until we heard someone's footsteps. I turned to see the small, shy boy from the beach. He looked up as he entered the room and his beautiful blue eyes met mine. I ddidn'trealize how good looking he was yesterday. The recognition was almost instant.

"Oh I uh, um hi," He stuttered around looking for the right words.

"Do ou two know eachother? I thought you had moved here from Mexico?" The principal, whose name I didn't even think to remember, questioned us.

"No, just I ran into him at the beach yesterday. Literally," I chuckled, seeing a small pink shade fall onto the boy's cheeks. What was his name again? Kellin! It was Kellin, I liked that name; It was different.

"Okay well, Kellin could you please show Mr. Perry here to his first hour and be of assistance to him if he needs it?" She stated this like an order more than a question. Kellin nodded and we walked out of the office in quiet.

I decided to break the silence first, "So do you just never talk or what?"

He pondered this for a short moment, "No, I'm just kind of shy at first. I'm pretty normal around my friends."

"Well this is twice now that we've run into eachother in the last 24 hours. Once is a coincidence, twice is fate; I think this could qualify us as aquiantances at least," I winked at him, earning a small giggle from him.

"Yeah I guess so. Maybe you could hang out with us at lunch? I mean since it's your first day and all," He began to explain.

"Yeah sure, that'd be great actually."

"Hey let me see your schedule," He studied it for a minute before speaking again, "Hey that's weird, we have every class together except first and well we both have free hours during third and sixth."

"Huh, that's pretty cool. At least now maybe I won't look like a complete loner," I gently nudged him in the ribs with my elbow, he winced away almost automatically. What? I didn't even really elbow him that hard. I apologized but I was kind of curious asto how that small nudge pained him? Hm.

"Okay so I'll leave early and come get you when the bell rings and we can walk to class together okay?" I agreed to this, and he walked back the way that we came.
I took in a deep breath and exhaled before entering the room of my first hour.

Kellin's POV

I sighed as I was being called to walk yet another transfer student to their first period class. The only reason that I'm even an aid is because I can't take music twice, which is fucking retarded if you ask me. As I was walking into the room, I looked up and saw him. Tony. The guy that looks like he's at least 20, with the tattoos, stratched ears, and edgy hair cut.

"Oh I uh, um hi," Damn this stutter, he must think I'm an idiot.

"Do you two know eachother? I thought you had moved here from Mexico?" The principal's voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"No, just I ran into him at the beach yesterday. Literally," Tony let out a small laugh. He had an adorable laugh, he had the most flattering dimples that were perfectly centered.

Again, she interupted my thoughts, "Okay well, Kellin could you please show Mr. Perry here to his first hour and be of assistance to him if he needs it?" I nodded, and we left thee building in silence.

"So do you just never talk or what?" Tony's voice surprised me. I wasn't really sure what it was about him, but it made me a little shy. I've always been kind of shy, but it's like times ten, and I've seen him twice in my whole life. I waited a second, wondering what to say.

"No, I'm just kind of shy at first. I'm pretty normal around my friends," This was true, but I didn't put out how he specifically made me shy. I'm not even really sure why he makes me feel this way.

"Well this is twice now that we've run into eachother in the last 24 hours. Once is a coincidence, twice is fate; I think this could qualify us as aquiantances at least," He laughed again. Maybe I wanted to be more than aquaintances, maybe we'd end up being friends. I mean we looklike we're in the same demographis, maybe we even have the same interests.

"Yeah I guess so. Maybe you could hang out with us at lunch? I mean since it's your first day and all," Maybe this way he'd think we weere cool and he could hang with us everyday. I was glad when he accepted my offer, I looked over his schedule to see if we had any classes together. As it turns out we have every class together except for first, and we also have the same free periods. Just my luck right?

"Okay so I'll leave early and come get you when the bell rings and we can walk to class together okay?" Tony nodded and went into his classroom.

First period went by painfully slow, I just sat and filed stupid papers the whole time. No one in the office even ever acknowledged me unless they were telling me what to do. I left class a few minutes early so I coult take Tony to our second hour. I was waiting for him to come out of class.

"Hey," He said as he approached me, "Shall we walk," I laughed at this.

Second hour was pretty cool, it was music class. We started a new project today, we had the whole month to create a song. Normally I worked with the Fuentes brothers, Mike and Vic. But I asked Tony to join our group since he didn't know anybody. During our free hour Mike, Vic, Tony and myself sat in the commons area and just goofed off. Fourth was stupid, math. Finally it was lunch.

Tony and I walked together over to our table, as we were approaching I decided to give him a warning, "Hey so um, a few a my friends are gay I just wanted to let you know beforehand."

"Really? I'm actually gay too, there were no gay guys in Tijuana! I was like the only one," Tony's gay? I would have never guessed, he's so good looking; He must've had girls all over him all the time! Personally, I don't label my sexuality just because I've had a girlfriend or a boyfriend.

When we got to the table I spoke up, "Hey guys this is Tony." Tony said hi to everyone, I couldn't help but to notice how everyone couldn't keep their eyes off of him. They were like sharks on the beach.

"Well hello there Mr. Sexy Pants!" My best friend Justin yelled out to Tony. Everyone at the table laughed at him. I felt my stomach tighten when Justin said this. Well, doesn't everyone seem a bit flirty today.
♠ ♠ ♠
poooooooooooooooooooop.