Status: ONLY MY SECOND FIC SO DON'T JUDGE ME.

Fast Times At Clairemont High.

Under The Sunset We Started To Drink.

Tony's POV

While I waited for Kellin, I decided that now was a good time to figure out the radio. I dug around the glove box and found an aux cord. I plugged one side of it into the radio, and the other side into my iPod. Finally, now I could listen to music. I shuffled through some songs.

I snapped my head up when I heard a door slam. I turned to see the tiny body that was Kellin running. His eyes were red and puffy, like he was crying. Why would he be crying? I've only known Kellin since yesterday, but I felt a pain in my heart for him. He looked so broken. He tried to wipe away the tears that were escaping from his beautiful eyes before he climbed into my car.

I just observed him for a moment before speaking, "Kellin?" He looked down into his lap. He didn't respond, so I called to him again. It felt like we were miles away, even though he was sitting right in front of me.

"Drive, please. I don't want to be here," I did as he commanded, and drove back to my house. When we arrived I turned the car off and we sat in silence. I was unsure of what to say at this moment. Do I ask? Do I not ask? Do I comfort him? I was so confused, I didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable.

I pulled him into my chest and held him tightly. I've known Kellin for such a short time, and I already felt the need to protect him, from anything and everything.

"Kellin, you don't have to tell me what happened right now. But, I do want to know, it doesn't matter what it is. I know you don't have to trust me because we just met yeserday, but I'm here for you. I'm not sure why, but I really care about you already," I softly whispered into the top of his hair.

"Thank you Tony, and I will tell you, soon enough," He pulled back and offered a weak smile. We finally went into the house and back up to my room. I'm really curious now. I really want to know everything about Kellin.

"Kellin, I hope you know that I'm not letting you out of my sight tonight. Also, you're staying here tonight," I turned to him to see - shock maybe? - cross his face. Ugh, he looked so cute ALL the time. I just want to wrap my arms around him and never let him go, ever.

"I-I uh, okay I guess. But what about Hime? Aren't you supposed to be going to the party with him?" Shit, I had completely forgotten and Jaime. Shit shit shit.

"I didn't really tell him I was going with him. I haven't even told him I'm going," Kellin just looked at me with the most sass I could even imagine. I busted out in laughter at his expression.

"So, you like Jaime?" Kellin asked. Why do he want to know? Was he jealous? Or did he like Jaime? Wait, is he even into guys?

"I dunno, he's so hyper and crazy, like a squirel or something. Plus, I just met him so I can't be sure until I really get to know him," I bit my lip, wondering what was going through Kellin's mind. He nodded and didn't say anything.

"So what's with you? Are you gay or bi? Or do you just like girls?" My mouth exploded without my permission. I cannot believe I just asked that. A light shade of pink covered his cheeks.

"I dunno, I've never had a boyfriend or a girlfriend. I've never even been kissed before," He looked down as he said this. How could he have never been kissed before? He's so gorgeous. There's no way no one isn't interested in him.

"Are you serious? You're so beautiful Kellin, how could anybody resist the urge to kiss you?" I wasn't really sure why I told him this but I did. I walked to the bed and sat right next to him.

"Because I'm not beautiful, I'm hideous. No one can stand to look at me," His voice cracked, as a small tear rolled down his cheek. I brought my hand to his face wiping away the stray tear.

"Kellin, you are the most beautiful creature I've ever layed eyes on," I'm not sure why but I began to lean in to kiss him, slowly closing the space between our lips. I felt him take in a sharp breath. Until my phone started to ringing my pocket. Fucking shit!

Kelin's POV

He almost kissed me. He wanted to kiss me! Hoieroihwejdakjsf! If his phone didn't ring, his lips would be on mine right now. I instantly felt a giant confidence boost, someone wanted to kiss me. Tony wanted to kiss me.

Tony stood up and answered the phone, it sounded like it was his mom. I tried not to listen to much, it sounded like she was going to be home late or something like that. Tony sounded really short with his mom, like he didn't want to talk to her. I'd give anyhting to talk to my mom.

"Sorry about that. Anyways ready to go?" He flashed his amazing smile at me. Oh how I wish his stupid phone didn't ring. I was kind of dreading running into Jaime, I knew he'd be all over Tony the whole time. Ususally Jaime wasn't shy about who or what he wants, and he wasn't afriad to take it.

On the way there we asked eachother random questions. I found out that he's a total Star Wars nerd, loves turtles, and his parents divorce was the reason he moved here.

"So what about you and your parents, are you guys close?" I felt a knot in my throat at his question.

"Um no. My mom left when I was a little kid, my dad and I don't necessarily get along," Not really sure why I was telling him this. Maybe it was because he would find out anyway. If I didn't tell him, someone else would.

"Oh man, I'm so sorry. That must be so rough," Tony apologized, it was nothing new. Everyone felt bad for me. We finally got to the house where the party was being hosted, I recognized it as Jesse's house. I had never been inside, but I knew what it looked like.

All of a sudden we heard someone call Tony's name. Jaime. Of course, I hadn't even step foot into the house and Tony was already being stolen by him. Sigh, again, nothing new. I never got what I wanted and I never would. Jaime is by far more appealing than me, and he wasn't covered in cuts and bruises. He wasn't broken.

Justin came out and wrapped his arm around me, "Ready to get drunk of your ass?"

I was more than ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know if you guys like this because I have all the way up to chapter 10 done.