Status: ONLY MY SECOND FIC SO DON'T JUDGE ME.

Fast Times At Clairemont High.

I Just Wanted One Dance With You.

Jaime's POV

I ran out to the fron lawn and yelled out Tony's name when I saw him. Tony was so fucking hot, like ohmygod. I wanted him before anybody else, did I really like Tony? Eh, maybe not so much. I never really kept any relationships. I liked to fuck around, literally. I wanted to have Tony before anyone else got in my way.

I grabbed Tony my the arm and led him into the house. It was already really loud, people we're dancing and drinking and having a good time.

"Want something to drink?" I yelled into Tony's ear, trying to yell over the music.

"Yeah sure!" I grabbed us each a beer from the fridge. Something not too strong. I noticed that he was looking around, who was he looking for?

"Who are you looking for?" I tugged on his sleeve.

"Kellin, I promised I wouldn't leave him out of my sight," Of course. Kellin and I have been good friends for years. But I've grown to almost hate him. He has no balls. He never made any moves, he couldn't, he had no guts. And believe me, if Kellin wanted Tony, he'll never have him. I'll make sure of that.

Speak of the devil, Kellin and Justin walked in. I saw a sign of relief cross Tony's face, I quickly grabbed his hand before Kellin could approach him. There was no way I'd let Kellin have Tony to himself tonight. As Kellin looked down, a look of disappointment covered his face. Success.

Tony wasn't really holding my hand back, but he didn't push me off. So I took this as a sign to continue.

"Tony, want to go some where a little private?" I seductively whispered into his ear, with a smirk on my face. Beore he could answer, I pulled him down the closest hall and into a room, hoping he wouldn't reject me. Not like any one ever rejected me.

I closed the door behind me, and pushed Tony onto the bed.

"Wh-What are you d-doing?" He nervously stood up, obviously aware of what was about to happen. I walked over to him standing so close I could feel his quiverring breathe on my face. I flashed my eyes down to his lips, and back up to his eyes. I violently pushed him back onto the bed, crawling ontop of him so that I was straddling his hips.

"You know exactly what I'm doing Tony, don't you?" I had the biggest smirk on my face, I could feel Tony quirm underneath me, powerless. I leaned down and crashed my lips into his, I felt him struggle. He didn't kiss me back, why aren't you kissing me back!?! I ran my hands all the way down his body, down to the front of his skinny jeans.

"Hello?" I turned to the door, seeing Kellin in the door way. A hurt expression on his face.

"Oh, um I-I sorry," Another smirked formed across my face. Kellin knew, he knew he'd never have Tony.

Mission accomplished.

Kellin's POV

I thought I saw Tony go down the hall, but I waasn't sure. He promised he wouldn't leave me alone tonight, and quite frankly I didn't want to be around anyone else but him. I tiptoed down the hall and went to the only closed bedroom. I knocked before opening it.

"Hello?" I called out, I nearly gasped when I saw Jaime's spiked hair shoot up, a smirk covering his face. My eyes traveled to the body he was on top of, Tony. I knew it was too good to be true, Tony never did or will care about me, "Oh, um I-I sorry."

I turned on my heal, and ran down the hall to the bathroom, tears streaming down my face. I slammed the door behind me, and slid down the wall. I pulled my knees into my chest, and burried my face into my palms.

How could I be so stupid? Tony never cared. He was taking advantage of my weakness just so he could get some. Him and Jaime are probably laughing it up in there right now!

I should have never asked him to sit with us, I should've just let him fend for himself. He obviously had everything figured out. I don't even understand why I care, I just met him yesterday and he already meant everything to mee. But none of that matters now.

I got up and exited the bathroom and made my way towards the kitchen. Mike was manning the bar, of course. He was known as 'Mike Whiskeyhands.'

"Mike, give me something!" I gave him a look of desperation as he handed me a shot of Jack. I grabbed the shot glass and lifted it to my mouth, feeling the burn go down my throat. I consumed two more shots and grabbed a beer from the cooler.

I saw Tony emerge from the hallway. I'm not sure why I did but I threw myself onto Mike, hoping to maybe make Tony a little jealous. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him look at us. I didn't kiss Mike or anything, I just maybe sort of sat in his lap and began to trace circles into his collar bone and his neck, heh.

"Kellin? Can I talk to you for a sec?" I sighed before getting up, trying to be a dramatic as I possibly could. I asked him what he wanted and looked around like I couldn't be bothered. I felt everything begin to become blurry, I couldn't really focus on anything.

"I'm sorry Kellin, about Jaime I really wasnt-" He began to give me some bullshit excuse before I cut him off.

"What are you even talking about? You're a big boy, you don't need me to babysit you. But, what you do need is to drink this, I handed him a shot glass filled with Jack. Then another, and another, and another.

I slowed down on the drinking, just because we we're going to need to get home somehow. Tony was way too far gone to drive, so it was up to me. It was around 2 in the morning when I decided it was about time for us to leave.

Holy shit, I am sooo drunk.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really glad that you guys like this story! (: