Status: Writing :)

Collectively Unconsciously Composed

i like you too

The bus ride to LA was awkward. After the almost kiss with Harry, things just felt odd. After we got back on the bus I walked back to my bunk and grabbed my laptop. Harry also retreated to his bunk and I could barely focus on the film I was watching while Harry lay underneath me. It's not that I didn't want to see him, because I did, but I felt that Harry wasn't quite into the incident. I decided I would let him make the next move.

It was currently 5:30 AM, my mind too restless to sleep. I could hear the snores of the boys around me, signaling that they were all asleep. I quietly hopped down from my bunk and made my way to the front of the bus. I reached into the small fridge for my water bottle and plopped down onto the sofa. I tucked my legs under me as I looked out the window.

The scenery was dry and barren; the only green was an occasional cactus. I sighed and took a sip of my water, groaning as the cold liquid ran down my throat. We would be in LA in about four hours... four more hours with Harry. I continued to stare out the window until I heard footsteps coming from the bunk area. My breath hitched in my throat as I turned to see a sleepy looking Harry. Even at 5:30 in the morning he looked amazing.

He was wearing a pair of black basketball shorts and a white V-neck that showed off his swallows. His shorts were pulled down so that a strip of his pink Jack Wills boxers was visible. I flushed as I realized I was only in a skimpy tank top and pajama shorts. Harry seemed unfazed by my appearance; he blinked a few times. He looked tired, his messy hair showing that he slept restlessly as well.

He continued to stare at me as I blushed and turned to look back out the window. I heard him sigh before coming to sit down next to me on the couch. I patiently waited for him to say something as I felt his gaze burn a hole through me.

"Scout," he began quietly as my heart dropped. He had an almost apologetic tone to his voice and I feared what he was going to say next. He parted his lips as if to say something, but shut his mouth quickly and looked to the ground.

I grabbed my water bottle from the ground and walked back over to the fridge. Harry was still looking at the ground, staring intently as if he were in deep thought. I put my water bottle away and shuffled back to my bunk. I was about to climb in when an arm wrapped around my waist.

"Scout I'm sorry," Harry said as he released his grip on my waist. I raised an eyebrow as he continued. "I was just surprised and all this shit that's been going on with May," he said in a pained voice. I groaned and stepped away from him, turning to walk away.

"Seriously? May is the reason for this?" I asked harshly as Harry groaned and ran his hand through his hair in frustration.

"No it's not just May. It's everything that's been going on and I don't want to put you through that." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"That's bullshit and you know it," I shot as he took a step closer to me. I could feel his breath tickling my cheek as he licked his lips and began to talk.

"Truthfully, I really like you Scout. It scares me how much I like you and that kiss last night threw me off," he said as I blushed and subconsciously touched my lips with my fingers. "I don't want to fuck this up."

"I like you too Harry. From the first time I saw you, you just made me feel safe. I was scared at first to give myself to someone, but now I'm ready," I whispered.

Harry took a deep breath before cupping my face in his hands. I gave him a small smile, encouraging him to go on as he licked his lips. He pressed his lips to mine, slow and gentle. I sighed into the kiss as I added my own pressure. I absentmindedly tangled my fingers in his curls, tugging him closer to me as he groaned into my mouth. He carefully lifted me up, our lips never disconnecting, and placed me on top of his feet. The extra inch or two gave him the advantage to push his tongue into my mouth, deepening the kiss. His hands trailed over my back, drawing me closer so I was completely pressed up against him. He broke away first and grinned.

“Wow, Scout,” he said breathlessly as I let out a shy laugh. I untangled my hands from his hair as he released his grip on me, allowing me to jump down from the tops of his feet. “Scout,” Harry groaned as I giggled and walked to the front of the bus to once again take my seat on the couch.

I giggled as Harry walked over and sat down next to me. I scooted away as he let out a groan of frustration. I thoroughly enjoyed teasing Harry, laughing as he struggled to encircle me in his arms.

“Just let me kiss you, dammit,” he growled as I smiled.

I leaped off the couch and ran back to my bunk. I squealed when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me back down on the ground. I lightly pressed my lips to Harry’s and brushed a few stray curls off of his face. His hair was so soft and all I wanted to do was run my hands through it all day long. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed the tip of his nose. His cheeks flushed pink as I smiled and crawled back into my bunk. I’m glad we decided to end our snogging session early because I heard a groan and saw Liam’s head pop out of his bunk.

“Bloody hell you two. What are you doing?” He mumbled, rubbing his tired eyes. I heard Harry chuckle as my face flushed.

“Harry stole my toothbrush,” I blurted as Liam raised an eyebrow.

“And she wanted it back so she attacked me,” Harry added as I rolled my eyes.

“Um okay,” Liam said, not believing anything. “Well now that I’m up, where are we?”

“I think we’re in Nevada still? Maybe California? I don’t know, my phone said we’ll be in LA in three hours,” I said as he groaned.

“Fuck, I need to get off of here,” he mumbled as Harry heartily agreed.

Liam walked to the front of the bus, to ask the driver to stop I assumed as the bus stopped suddenly. I jolted back into my bunk, my head slamming into the wooden back.

“Fuck me,” I groaned, rubbing the sore spot as Harry chuckled.

“Want me to kiss it better?” He asked cheekily as I rolled my eyes and went back to nursing my injured head.

After I finished poking and prodding the bump, I jumped down and brushed past Harry, walking over to my suitcase. I pulled out a pair of my favorite light wash denim shorts from Abercrombie & Fitch, a floral crop top from Urban Outfitters and my white converse. I practically ran to the bathroom to change and shut the door quickly. I slipped off my pajamas and put my new outfit on. I added some curl taming gel stuff to my hair so it wouldn’t be it’s usual frizzy mess. I brushed my teeth and put my usual makeup on: mascara and lip-gloss.

By the time I exited the bathroom, all of the guys were up and changed. I put my clothes back in my suitcase and pulled my shoes on. I grabbed my camera from my bag and placed the strap over my shoulder. I knew some candid shots were going to be taken today. I stood up and bumped into a hard body. I giggled when I heard Harry swear under his breath, taking in my appearance. I knew he would enjoy the inches of bare skin exposed from my crop top, which is partially why I wore the shirt. I looked him up and down and couldn’t help but sigh. He was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, a flannel shirt that was unbuttoned on the top, and a bandana was tangled in his crazy curls.

“Let’s go for a walk, yeah?” I asked, strolling past him. I stretched my arms over my head as he swore again. I giggled and followed the boys off the bus and into the California heat.
♠ ♠ ♠
ahhh they finally kissed (full on this time)! I will be in florida for two weeks so I apologize in advance for my sporadic updates. Huzzah Harry Potter World