Status: Writing :)

Collectively Unconsciously Composed

hello Chicago

"Louuuu," I whined, throwing my clothes into my suitcase as she gave me a sad smile.

Today was the day I went back to Chicago, officially leaving the tour. Through begging and a lot of phone calls, the boys were given two days off in Chicago before flying back over the pond. I suggested they stay in my apartment but apparently that was a "safety hazard" so the boys would be staying at a hotel down the street. I was glad for the two extra days, but I knew Harry and I's "relationship" would be over soon. I had grown so close to the boys and the crew over the past fews months; I was heartbroken to be leaving. I sniffed as Lou walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm going to miss you so much Scout," she mumbled as I squeezed her tighter. She released me from her grip and held me out at arm's length. "Just remember to visit, yeah?"

"Of course," I smiled sadly.

I saw Paul motion to me that I had to go. I threw my arms around Lou once more before letting go and following Paul. I waved at Lou before swiping away a tear that had slid down my cheek.

The boys had come to the airport earlier to avoid any delays with the fans. However, the fans discovered the boys flight number and were currently lined up and down the airport, hoping to catch a glimpse. A few waved to me and called out hellos. I waved back as a few camera flashes went off. I squinted as I made my way through security.

The fans could not come through security unless they had a flight to catch, so the airport was mostly barren. It was a late flight to Chicago; we would be arriving at around midnight. I tugged my cardigan further around myself and sighed. I handed a woman my boarding pass as I thanked her and took the slip of paper back. I looked behind me to survey the area. I knew I was leaving a piece of me behind in LA.

*******

"Louis move your fat arse!" Zayn groaned as Louis attempted to shift positions in the cramped car.

Paul had insisted that all five boys and me could fit in a large black SUV, but we were really struggling. I was currently sprawled across Harry and Niall, while Louis was half on Zayn and half on the ground. Liam hummed happily as he had his own seat.

Since the boys' hotel was right down the street from my apartment, I would just walk home. Harry had insisted in walking me back, which resulted in the other four wanting to come along.

Despite the late arrival time, there were still fans waiting outside the airport. The boys patiently signed every autograph and took pictures, despite their protests. The boys loved their fans, but I'm not sure anyone would want to interract with people after landing in a 40 degree area after a six hour flight.

"Scout, are we there yet?" Niall whined as I giggled and patted his head.

"Five more minutes," I reassured him as he groaned and sunk down in his seat.

I gazed out the window to see the city lights above. I had always loved the city, the lively atmosphere and the promise of prosperity. I giggled as Harry pressed his face up against the glass, gazing up at the city as well. I felt the car slowing down as I grinned and practically leaped off of the boys. I almost did a tuck and roll out of the SUV I was so excited. I exited the vehicle and took a deep breath, breathing in the smell of car fumes and dreams. I grinned as I spotted my little apartment building nestled in between the skyscrapers. The rest of the boys soon joined me outside as they stared at the city around them.

"I've always liked Chicago," Louis said as I grinned.

"Good, because I'm showing you guys around tomorrow," I said as they cheered.

"Scout the tour guide!" Niall said, fist pumping the air as I giggled.

Paul put my duffelbag on the sidewalk as I reached to pick it up. Liam was faster as he hoisted it up and onto his shoulder.

"I've got it Scout," he said as I shrugged and began to walk.

I felt a hand grab mine and intertwine our fingers as I shivered. Harry smiled down at me as I leaned into him.

"I want some Scout," Louis whined as he grabbed onto my other hand.

I giggled as we all began to walk down the sidewalk in a big human chain.

It was cold for March in Chicago, the temperature probably in the 40s. I shivered slightly as Harry frowned. He shrugged off his hoodie and carefully placed it over my shoulders. I thanked him as I tugged it around myself and inhaled. It smelled exactly like Harry; citrusy from his cologne, and warm. I don't think warm is really a smell but that's what Harry smelled like; warmth and comfort. I tugged the boys to a stop in front of my apartment building as I sighed.

"Well, I guess this is it boys," I said sadly as they sounded a chorus of groans.

"Stay with us Scout," Louis whined as I shook my head.

"I need to go home, feed my fish that Kat probably killed," I mumbled as I tried not to let my voice crack.

"We'll see you tomorrow S," Zayn said, picking me up and wrapping me up in his arms. He released me and gave me a small smile before Niall scooped me up in his arms.

"Bye Scout," he mumbled into my shoulder. He placed me down as I gave his hand a reassuring squeeze. Liam set my bag down and stuck his hand out. I awkwardly grabbed his hand as he crushed me into his chest.

"See you tomorrow," he said into my hair. He released me and walked to join Zayn and Liam. Louis came up next and encircled me in his arms.

"You can stay with us Scout," he said after he hugged me.

"Remember my fish?" I giggled as he groaned.

"Forget the damn fish!" He said, throwing his hands up and walking to join the other guys.

"I'll catch up in a second," Harry called to the guys as they all shrugged and began to walk back to their hotel.

Harry cupped my face in his large hands as he pressed his lips to mine in a short sweet kiss. He rested his forehead against mine as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I don't want you to go," Harry mumbled as I sighed.

"I'll see you tomorrow," I said, attempting to lift the mood. I knew he was talking about when he left the country, but I was hoping we could spend the next two days together in peace.

I pressed my lips to his and pushed our bodies together. I felt his hands slip underneath the hoodie he had given. His fingers traced patterns on my bare skin as I sighed in content. I pulled away first, pressing my lips to his once more before grabbing my duffelbag.

"Goodbye Harry," I said softly as he sighed.

He turned to walk and join the other guys. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and began to walk. He looked back at me as I smiled and waved. I'm not sure if it was my adrenaline pumping or what but I dropped my duffel bag and raced over to Harry. I leaped onto him, wrapping my legs around his waist. He stealthily held me up by cupping my thighs as I kissed him hungrily. I wanted to taste him as I desperately pushed my tongue into his mouth. I felt him groan as I tugged at the curls on the nape of his neck. He kissed me back, his hands gripping my thigs tightly as I rolled my hips against his.

"Oh god Scout," he groaned into my lips as I giggled.

I pecked his lips quickly before breaking apart and landing on the ground. I knew if I continued kissing him we would probably get arrested for public indecency. I gave him a small smile before walking back to my apartment. I heard him curse as I grabbed my duffelbag and retreated into my apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Driving to Kentucky. 3 more hours... another chapter?