Status: Writing :)

Collectively Unconsciously Composed

dinner time chats

"I just got you back and now you're leaving me?" Kat groaned, reaching for another egg roll.

After the strange Harry incident, we hung out for a while longer. Paul claimed we had an early flight and Harry and I both needed rest. So here I am, eating Chinese takeout with Kat in our apartment, listening to cheesy 80s music.

"I'm taking a work vacation, with my boyfriend," I said before taking a bite of my fried rice.

The word 'boyfriend' left a warm feeling in my stomach. Harry's request was a bit random, but I was glad I could officially call him mine. After he asked he told me that the guys knew everything, and if he didn't ask me, someone else would. I smacked him for that one.

I rushed back into my apartment after Harry said goodbye and went back to his hotel. I relayed the events that happened to Kat who seemed to be impartial about the whole thing. I knew she was upset that I was leaving so soon, but she was also ecstatic at my new relationship status.

"Just send me pictures and shit. We are going to be those weird clingy friends that Skype every night," she warned, pointing her chopsticks at me. "So what's it like, kissing Harry and all?" She asked as I coughed. The fried rice went down the wrong pipe as I choked and sputterted.

"Wh-what?" I gasped as Kat laughed and handed me a glass of water. I gulped down the liquid before answering her question. "It's amazing," I said quietly as she smiled.

"Like? Tongue or no tongue?" She asked as I giggled.

"Um I don't know. Tongue I guess," I mumbled, color burning my face as Kat grinned.

"Have you done it yet?" She asked as my eyes widened.

"No!" I yelped in surprise as she raised an eyebrow. "Not yet anyways. He hasn't mentioned it or anything," I mumbled.

"Maybe he's nervous too! Scout you might have to take charge here," she said as I blushed once again.

"I am not going to discuss my nonexistent sex life with Harry," I said as she chuckled.

"Just let me know how he is," she said as I giggled and smacked her arm.

*********

I gulped as I gripped Harry's hand tightly. I had always hated landings, especially in the lovely town where my rapist lived. Harry sensed my discomfort as he squeezed my hand and planted a kiss to my forehead.

We were finally in London after our agonizing eight hour flight. I was crammed between Harry and Louis for half of the flight. I found you could only sleep on someone's shoulder for so long. I didn't complain when Harry and Louis allowed me to lay across them for the duration of the flight.

Security had informed us that the airport was swarming with fans. Due to Harry and I's relationship not being "released" yet, I was still known as the photographer. Management needed to get their heads out of their assess and let the relationship be made official to the public. I knew Harry was pissed about the whole thing but I also knew it would blow over.

"Harry I'm cold," I mummbled into his shoulder as he chuckled. He shrugged out of his navy knit jumper before handing it to me.

"Wear it," he said as I nodded and tugged the fabric over my head. The scent of Harry overwhelmed my senses as I grabbed his hand again.

He kissed my temple before helping me up from my seat. I grabbed his and Louis' hand before exiting the plane. I sighed in relief when I saw there were no cameras here. Harry tugged my hand as I followed closely behind him.

"Put these on," Harry mumbled, pushing a pair of Ray Bans up the bridge of my nose. I giggled as he also put a pair on. "They help with the brightness."

I nodded and continued to follow the burly security guards leading the way. I could see girls and cameras in the distance as I felt Harry sigh. I wrapped my arms around his middle and gave him a squeeze.

"You'll be fine Harry," I said quietly as he chuckled.

"I know I'll be fine, I'm worried about you."

"Don't worry about me," I said, offering him a small smile. "I may be small, but I know how to push through a crowd," I giggled as he smiled. "I'll see you on the other side," I said quietly, standing on my tip toes to lightly press my lips to his.

I then went to each boy and gave them a hug before waving and following a large security guard through the crowd. Harry was right about the glasses helping with the flashes; I could barely see a thing. The photographers and fans soon realized it was just me the boring photgrapher, as the noise died away. I noticed a few girls giving my dirty looks as they eyed Harry's jumper on me. I gulped before pushing the sleeves up and walking away quickly.

I heard screaming and I knew the boys had finally left the safety of the terminal. I quickened my pace as I followed the security guard to the large black SUV waiting outside of the airport. I hopped into the large car and sighed. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and decided to visit Twitter.

@ScoutItOut: safely made it to london. Take care of my boys for me, girls. x

I tucked my phone back into my jeans and looked out the window. I could not see the boys anywhere, but I knew they would be running toward the car any second. I craned my ears to see if I heard any screaming, but I heard nothing but silence.

I waited another fifteen minutes before groaning and pulling out my phone. I quickly texted Zayn asking if he was alive. I texted the same thing to the other four guys, hoping one of them would reply. I grinned when I saw I had a new text from Harry.

To Scout:

Almost done babe. Five more minutes. x

I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks as I pulled my knees up to my chest. I rolled the sleeves up on Harry's jumper, as his arms were much larger than mine. I absentmindedly tugged on the loose strings on Harry's jumper as I waited for the five guys to return.
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually hate this chapter so much. This one is a bit of a filler, but more stuff will happen soon.