Status: Writing :)

Collectively Unconsciously Composed

tread carefully

"Home sweet home," Harry chuckled as he led me into his flat. The walls were a light blue and bare. "Er you can leave your bag here," Harry said, dropping his bag to the ground. 

After the boys made it back to the car, we had to drop everyone off at their flats. One Direction had a show tomorrow at the O2 in London, so the guys were allowed to stay in their own homes tonight. Since I was Harry's girlfriend, it was assumed I was staying with him.

"It's so big," I said as I stared around at the vast ceilings, taking in the height.

"Thanks," Harry chuckled as he made his way to what looked like a kitchen. "I just wished I was here more. I get like a week here at a time," he called from the kitchen.

I frowned and tugged at the sleeves of Harry's jumper. It wasn't very fair that the boys were forced to stay away so often. And even when they were home, they were either swamped with fans or interviews. The bare walls in Harry's flat confirmed what he had said; he was rarely here.

Harry walked back to join me in the foyer, two beers in hand.

"Want to watch a film?" He asked as he passed me my beer. I took a sip and nodded, motioning for him to lead the way.

He chuckled and grabbed my hand, leading me to a flight of stairs. We climbed until we reached a dimly lit room. Harry switched the light on as my eyes soaked in my surroundings.  There was a pile of films on the ground, and several pizza boxes were discarded around the room. Harry mumbled apologizes as he went to clean up.

"It's fine Harry," I said as he threw the last pizza box away in the bin.

"Sorry, the boys and I had a massive sleepover last time," he said as he went over to the pile of films and bent down to observe.

"Titanic, Fight Club, oh The Breakfast Club?" Harry asked holding up a case.

"Breakfast Club please," I sang as I sat down on the far left side of the couch.

Harry popped the film into the player and sat down on the far right side. I took a sip of beer as the film began, pulling my knees up to my chest. Harry also took a sip of his beer and sat cross-legged.

I had never really been one to have a movie/hangout night with my boyfriend. Ryan and I's relationship was purely physical, no time to really hangout. In all honesty, I had never really watched a movie with my boyfriend and I had no idea what to do.

The film was about 45 minutes in and neither Harry or I had moved from our positions. It was so awkward, it was almost painful. I peeked at Harry out of the corner of my eye and he looked very tense. I sighed, setting my empty beer bottle on the ground. I shifted over to my right, slowly making my way over to Harry. His eyes were still glued to the film as I inched closer.

I brushed my hand across his knee as he continued to look at the screen. He absentmindedly tangled his fingers with mine as I sighed in frustration. I slowly crawled into his lap, my back resting agsinst his torso. He seemed to relax almost immediately, his arms snaking around my waist. I cuddled into his chest as he kissed the top of my head.

"I promise I won't bite," he mumbled into my hair as I giggled.

"I know. I just don't do this that often," I said, shifting uncomfortably. 

"What'd you mean?" Harry asked as he rested his chin on the top of my head.

"I've never done this before with my boyfriend," I said quietly, biting my lip. I was afraid that Harry would think I was being childish, but he just gave me a reassuring squeeze.

We continued to watch the film, my head tucked under Harry's chin as his arms encircled my waist. There were about fifteen minutes left of the film (I've seen the Breakfast Club a million times) when I turned around and faced Harry.

"How old are you?" I questioned as Harry raised an eyebrow.

"19. Why?" He asked as I blushed.

"I'm 20," I said as he grinned.

"Wow, you're a cougar," he joked as I stuck my tongue out at him.

"A god damn sexy cougar," I mumbled as he laughed.

I carefully dipped my head and kissed the two swallows that were exposed from Harry's flannel shirt. I left a trail of delicate kisses up his collar bone and neck until I reached behind his ear. Fans always had this idea that kissing Harry behind his ear would turn him on. I nibbled playfully at the skin as he moaned and cupped my face in his large hands.

"Fuck Scout," he mumbled as I crashed my lips into his.

He kissed back immediately, as if he had been waiting for this the entire night. I pressed our bodies closer together as Harry's fingers found their way up my shirt. He rubbed circles on the bare skin of my back as I sighed. Harry took this as a sign to move on, so he carefully shiffted our position, his lips never leaving mine. Harry laid me down as he rested himself over me, his forearms on either side of my head to support himself.

I had completely forgotten about the film as Don't You (Forget About Me) by Simple Minds blared in the background. I giggled as Harry continued to kiss me. I ran my fingers through his hair and down his back, wanting to savor this moment. I tugged Harry down by his collar, so the only thing between us was our clothing. I wrapped my legs around his as I slowly ground my hips against his. I felt him shutter as I continued the action, my lips never leaving his. Harry moaned into my mouth as I giggled.

"Scout," Harry mumbled, a hint of warning in his voice. I knew that if we took this any farther we would both end up in bed. At this moment, I didn't care.

I carefully shrugged Harry's jumper off of my torso, leaving me in a cropped Grateful Dead shirt. I hungrily unbuttoned Harry's flannel and let the fabric fall to the floor. I ran my hsnds over his toned biceps and abs, giggling when I felt him moan.

I knew from my past relationship I had dove in head first. I needed to tread carefully with Harry; I was too afraid to lose him.

I felt him harden against me through his skinny jeans as I shut my eyes tightly.

"Harry," I squeaked as he continued to kiss my neck.

"Hmmm?" He mummbled, his lips moving lower.

"Where's the loo?" I whispered as he stopped to look at me.

"What?" He asked in a confused voice as I tried to wriggle out from under him.

"I have to pee," I said quickly as Harry sighed and let me out from under him.

"Second door to the left!" He called once I was out of the room.

I mentally face palmed myself at how stupid I was being. In all honesty, I was scared to have sex with Harry. I knew what to do and everything, it's just last time I had sex, I was raped. I made it to the bathroom and fumed on how I would explain myself to Harry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope this one is better than the last chapter. Florida is hot and muggy