Status: Writing :)

Collectively Unconsciously Composed

sleep on it

I paced back and forth, fuming about what I would say to Harry. I had a feeling Harry would understand, but here I was, still hiding in the loo. I ran my hands through my hair in frustration. I took a deep breath before unlocking the door and stepping back out into the hallway.

I looked down both ways; no sign of Harry. I tiptoed back to the the film room and saw the lights were off. I bit my lip and backed out of the room. I guessed Harry was either in the kitchen or his room. I retraced my steps back to the stairs walked quietly down. I saw Harry wasn't in the kitchen as I sighed. I went to go grab my phone from my bag to discover it wasn't by the doorway.

I looked around the room and figured Harry must've done something with it. I walked back up the stairs to discover a lit room. I slowly opened the door to see an empty room.

There was a large bed, a shelf and a dresser with a mirror resting on top. The shelf was filled with old vinyl as I walked over and picked one up. I giggled as I picked up a Simon and Garfunkel record.

"Those are fan gifts," a voice said as I yelped and dropped the record.

I turned to see Harry smirking as he leaned against the doorframe. I scrambled to pick up the record and place it back where it was originally. I felt Harry sigh before walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"What happened?" He murmurred as I turned away from him. "Scout," Harry whispered, his breath tickling my neck.

"I was scared," I said, feeling incredibly vunerable for some odd reason. Harry was my rock, I shouldn't feel vunerable around him.

He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear as he left his hand on my cheek. He traced my hairline as I closed my eyes. I wrapped my arms around his middle and cuddled into him. He pressed his lips to my forehead as I sighed. I grabbed his hand and tugged him over the shelf with the vinyl.

"Where did you get this one?" I asked, pointing to a Lana Del Rey record. Harry wrapped his arms around my waist, my back to his chest. He left playful kisses on my neck as I giggled.

"A fan in Berlin," he said as I nodded and continued to sort through the records.

I stifled a yawn as I felt Harry's body vibrate with laughter. I blushed and turned to face him, burying my face in his chest.

"Let's sleep love," he said, tugging me over to the bed.

I shifted uncomfortably as Harry walked to his dresser. He picked through a pile of clothes before grabbing a Rolling Stones t-shirt. 

"I won't look," he chuckled as he tossed the shirt at me.

I waited until he turned around before slipping my shirt off. I tugged my jeans off as well before pulling Harry's shirt over my head. The shirt smelled of him as a small smile spread on my lips.

"I'm done Harry," I said quietly as he turned to face me.

I blushed as I saw Harry's eyes rake up my body. He cursed under his breath as I let out a laugh. I slowly walked over to the other side of the bed, taking my time as I climbed in, Harry's gaze never leaving my body.

"Bloody hell," he mumbled before pulling his shirt over his head and tugging his jeans off, leaving him in Burberry boxer-briefs.

He climbed into the other side of the bed as I instantly melded into him. He shut the lamp off next to his bed as I cuddled into him, his chest to my back. I wrapped my legs around his and played footsie with him. He wrapped his arm around my middle as I put mt hands over his.

"G'night Scout," he mumbled into my hair as I sighed in content.

"Goodnight Harry," I whispered as I shut my eyes.

********

"Scout you sit here, yes this one," Paul said, pointing to a random seat in the arena as I chuckled.

I pushed my way past him, giving his arm a pat before I plopped down into the seat. I rested my feet on the chair in front of me as I took out my phone and snapped a picture.

@ScoutItOut my view for soundcheck. Don't know why Paul put me here..

I tucked my phone back in my pocket as Liam walked out onstage. I gave him a wave as he laughed and waved back. Next Zayn came out, shuffling next to Liam. I smiled when I saw he was wearing the shirt I had picked out for him in the beginning if the North American leg of the tour. I pointed to the shirt and gave him a thumbs up as he rolled his eyes and chuckled.

Next Louis and Niall came out, Louis' arm around Niall's shoulder. They seemed to be chatting about something very important as they were practically eating each other's ears off with whispering. I cupped my hands around my face to use as a microphone.

"Oi boys! Stop gossiping!" I yelled as they broke apart. Their faces both cracked into smiles as they waved.

I heard a crash backstage as everyone turned to look at the noise. Harry came out seconds later, a grin on his face. He whispered something to Zayn, who cackled and went to tell Liam what Harry said. Soon all five boys were laughing as I giggled and pulled my camera out to take a picture.

My face broke into a smile as I looked at the picture. All the boys were on the ground, laughing hysterically. I would have to post that one soon.

After the boys collected themselves they began to soundcheck. They were their usual childish goofy selves as they danced around the stage. Harry slowly walked over to me as he finished singing One Thing. He jumped down from the stage and made his way over to me, stepping over the chairs in his way. I grinned once he made it over to me as I brushed hair away from his face with my fingertips.

"You're not done," I scolded playfully as he rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Can't I be done now?" He whined as I giggled. I stood on my tiptoes and wrapped my arms around his neck. I pressed my lips to his as he instantly shoved his tongue into my mouth.

I heard wolf whistles and cat calls as my face turned an ugly shade of red. I pulled back from Harry, keeping my fingers tangled in his soft curls.

"Go sing popstar," I whispered as he sighed. "I'll just be here, alone and sad until you get back," I said jokingly. Harry pressed his lips once more to mine before releasing me and setting me back down on the ground.

"Soon," he promised as he turned to walk away.

"Chip chop," I scolded, slapping his bum as he laughed and hurried back to the stage.

I continued to sit in my seat until someone announced doors in 10 minutes. I collected my things before weaving through the seats and making my way backstage. I slowed my pace when I heard two angry voices shouting at each other from behind a door.

"Harry this is your fucking fault!" A female voice screamed as I winced.

"It's not my fault you decided to fuck some guy! Don't pin this on me, you're the whore here!" a voice shouted back. The voice sounded strangely like Harry as I gulped.

"Fuck you Styles! I hope you go to hell!" The female voice screeched. All of a sudden the door opened and I was hit square in the face with the piece of metal.

I groaned and touched my tender face before turning to the girl.

"Watch where you're fucking going," I snapped as she rolled her eyes.

The woman wasn't very tall, probably 5'3" or somewhere near. She was dresses very posh in a striped cardigan and pleated cream skirt. My eyes widened as they landed on a large bump on her stomach.

"What are you looking at?" She sneered as I placed a hand on my hip.

"May right?" I asked, acid in my voice.

"Yes, now move," she said as she pushed past me.

I stood there with my mouth open, unable to comprehend what just happened. If May was was just there then Harry must be...

"Oh shit," Harry mumbled as he stepped out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
holy hell the boys on the tca's.. harry twerking was just AH. well now this story is going to get interesting.