Status: Writing :)

Collectively Unconsciously Composed

you're my cup of tea

I blinked, streams of sunlight peaking thorugh the shades. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes as I turned to face the sleeping curly haired boy next to me. His mouth was slightly agape, his eyelids twitching as he dreamed. I carefully brushed some curls from his face as he sighed in content. I continued to trace his face with my fingertips, careful not to wake him.

I jumped as my phone began to ring on the bedside table. I carefully untangled my limbs from Harry's as I reached for the phone and pressed it to my ear.

"Hello?" I whispered as I tiptoed out of the room and into the hallway.

"Did you just wake up? Never mind we have an interview in an hour so please tell Harry," Liam said on the other line.

"Hmm yeah, okay. He'll see you in an hour," I said into the phone as I heard him mumble something.

"Management also wants to see him before we leave tonight," he added solemnly as I frowned.

"I'll tell him," I said quietly as I ended the call.

I bit my lip as I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I was craving a cup of black tea as I searched through drawers. I eventually found a packet and set it on the counter. I put the kettle on as I hummed Little Things. A warmth spread through my body as I remembered Harry and I becoming public. His action was very spontaneous and quite romantic, but management would have his head for it.

I knew the meeting today would not go well, I just hoped Harry wouldn't get the blame. I blew my bangs out of my face as I heard the kettle whistle. I remembered seeing mugs in a cupboard while I was searching for the tea, so I went back and grabbed two. I was stirring honey into my tea when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Good morning," Harry mumbled as he pressed his lips to my neck. I giggled as his curls tickled my neck.

"You have an interview in an hour and a meeting with management after," I said as Harry groaned. "Then you have to pack and then we leave at 8."

"Screw management," Harry said as I sighed, setting down my mug on the counter. I turned to face him as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"It'll be fine," I said in a reassuring tone. I pressed my lips to his in an attempt to ease his mind.

"I'm sorry about last night. I had no idea she would-"

"Harry stop. It's fine," I said firmly as a frown tugged at his lips.

I pressed my lips to his once more before retrieving my abandoned mug of tea. I hummed in delight as I sipped the warm liquid. I set it on the counter amd turned to walk back up the stairs as I heard Harry groan.

"You look so sexy in my shirt," he said as I blushed. I was wearing a Ramones shirt I had stolen from Harry, it's large size providing the perfect coverage for sleeping. The shirt reached mid-thigh, something I knew Harry would enjoy.

I squealed as Harry's arms wrapped around my middle, lifting me off the ground. He pressed kisses all over my face as I grinned. I tangled my fingers in his hair as he moaned.

"Harry, you have to get ready," I warned as he continued to kiss my face.

"Fine," he mumbled, before pressing his lips to the tip of my nose. "Get on," he said motioning to his back.

I blushed furiously as he bent down. I pulled myself onto his back and wrapped my legs around his waist. He gripped my thighs with his hands, cheekily giving them a squeeze as I giggled. He began to ascend the stairs, taking two steps at a time. I pressed my lips to his temple and slowly moved to below his ear. I nipped the skin playfully as he chuckled.

"Time to face the world."

********

"I'm going in now, so I'm not sure when I'll be home," Harry said into the phone as I sighed.

"Okay. Good luck Harry," I whispered.

"I'll see you soon Scout," Harry promised before hanging up the phone.

I set my phone back into my speakers before I scrolled through my songs and chose Float On by Modest Mouse. I thought it was a nice packing song. I sat down in the middle of several piles of clothes as I began to sort through Harry's things.

The interview ended up running late, so the meeting with management moved up as well. I knew Harry would have no time to pack now, so I decided to do it for him. I had pulled all of his clothes from his drawers and washed everything from the North American leg.

I sifted through various piles, throwing in a few shirts into the "take pile." I noticed Harry had like 20 pairs of black skinny jeans as I chuckled and folded up several pairs. I also knew he would take things from the community closet, but it was nice to be able to bring a little piece of home. I continued to pack as I hummed along to Video Games by Lana Del Rey. I thought I heard a door slam as I looked up from my work. I shrugged and went back to folding clothes and placing them in a duffelbag. 

"Scout!" A voice called as my head shot up. I stood quickly, my feet automatically moving toward the door.

I peeked my head out and walked quickly down the stairs. I saw Zayn standing in the foyer as I raised and eyebrow.

"What no hug for me?" He asked in mock hurt as I giggled and wrapped my arms around him.

"Harry told me to come and get you," Zayn said as he reached for a hoodie that was hanging up on a peg and handed it to me.

"Why?" I asked curiously as I tugged the frabic on.

"Well er- he's in a bit of a screaming match at the moment and you're the only one who can talk some sense into him," Zayn said as he shifted his weight from foot to foot.

"Oh, okay," I said as I followed him out the door. "Um let me grab my phone really quick," I said as Zayn nodded.

I ran back up the stairs and yanked my phone out of the speaker. I sprinted back down the stairs and went outside. I saw Zayn smoking on the doorstep as I bit my lip.

"Let's walk yeah?" He said, throwing down the butt and stepping on it.

"Okay," I agreed, linking my arm through his.

We walked quickly down the street, avoiding paparazzi and and dodging fans. I knew it pained Zayn to ignore the fans, but we really had to be somewhere.

We arrived at a very tall and ominous buliding. I gulped as Zayn tugged me into the buliding. I was picking my nail polish the entire lift ride; a nervous habit I had. The lift doors opened as I followed Zayn out. He motioned toward a door, offering me a smile.

"I'll be out here if you need anything, " he said. I thanked him and proceeded to push a set of large glass doors open. I winced when I heard a familiar voice.

"You have no right to tell me who I can see!" Harry said angrily.

"We are not forbidding you from seeing her, we just have guidelines," a calm male voice responded.

I decided it was best to leave Harry and the other man to their business. Instead of entering the office, I sat down in a worn out leather chair. I waited another 15 minutes before the door opened to reveal a very disheveled Harry. I shot up out of the chair and cautiously walked over to him.

Instead of saying anything, he picked my up and pressed his lips to mine. I grinned into the kiss, knowing what the final outcome was. It felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders; Harry and I were official. I never thought I would be able to say that; I am Harry Styles' girlfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Roasted to a crisp yesterday so I can barely move today. Eh, worth it. Happy reading!