Status: Writing :)

Collectively Unconsciously Composed

bikini so teeny

I tugged nervously at my bathing suit, surveying my appearance once more in the hotel's full length mirror. I had only packed one bikini and I suddenly wished I packed a nicer one. I remembered throwing in my black Victoria's Secret bikini and I mentally cursed myself for not grabbing my Abercrombie & Fitch one instead. I sighed as I tugged on one of Harry's discarded t-shirts to cover up with for the trip to the pool.

We had arrived at around 1AM last night in Rome. The boys had today off to roam around and relax. Of course they wanted to spend their time chilling by the pool, and I did as well. I was a bit too pale for my liking and thought I could use some color.

The lift ride to the lobby was uneventful, although I did see a few fans wandering around the area. Security was incredibly tight here, only letting guests enjoy the amenities of the hotel.

I breathed deeply as I made my way out the door and to the pool. The weather was beautiful today, May in Rome was always a time for nice weather. I spotted Louis and Niall splashing around in the water, while Liam was on the phone and Zayn was lounging in a chair next to Harry.

I carefully made my way over to the lounge chairs, careful to avoid puddles of water and people swimming around. I set my bag down on an empty chair next to Zayn. It looked like Harry was sleeping, his Ray Bans covering his eyes, his mouth slightly agape; my gaze was broken when I felt someone put a hand on my arm.

"Hello Scout," Zayn greeted as I smiled.

"Hello yourself. Enjoying your day off?" I asked as I took my sunglasses off.

"Course, always nice to relax," he chuckled before lying back down on his chair.

I nodded, taking a seat in my own chair. I tugged Harry's shirt over my head to reveal my pale bikini clad body. I blushed furiously as Zayn's eyes widened. I saw Louis and Niall stop playing and Liam look up from his conversation.

"What? Never seen a bikini before?" I called in embarrassment. 

I ignored their gazes as I pulled my hair up into a top knot. I placed my sunglasses back on my face before reaching into my bag to get my iPod and headphones. I smiled as I leaned back, Coldplay filling my ears.

********

I must've dozed off as the music had stopped coming through my headphones. I heard two voices talking as I cracked my eyes open. I looked to see Harry standing in front of Zayn, the two talking quietly. I felt my cheeks grow warm and my heartbeat quicken as I looked Harry up and down.

He was wearing black Ralph Lauren trunks, his pink Jack Wills boxers peaking over the top. I internally groaned as I saw his trunks hanging low, his V-lines clearly defined.

He was dripping, which had to have meant he went swimming recently. His tattoos glistened in the sunlight as beads of water rolled down his toned body. He said something to Zayn before walking over and sitting on my chair.

I quickly closed my eyes, hoping Harry wouldn't realize I was awake. He brushed his fingers over my face and through my hair, pausing to press his lips to mine. I smiled into the kiss as he chuckled and pulled away.

"I knew you were awake," he laughed as I blushed and sat up, pulling my glasses off as I did.

"Just woke up," I teased as I tugged my hair down from my top knot, my blond waves spilling over my shoulders.

Harry moved to sit across from me, as I sat cross-legged, our knees touching. I sighed in content as he traced circles on my knee. He slowly moved his hand up, his fingers tracing the insides of my thighs. I inhaled sharply as his fingers brushed over the bottoms of my bikini.

"I'm going to take you out tonight," he said lazily as I chuckled.

"Well Mr. Styles, it sounds like you're asking me on a date," I said with a smile.

"My Italian is not the best so I apologize in advance," he grinned as I nodded.

"I'll do the talking then," I said before quickly pressing my lips to his, silencing his question.

I stood up from the chair and slowly walked over to the pool, leaving a very dumbfounded Harry. I giggled when I saw a tall shadow next to mine and felt an arm snake around my waist.

"I never told you how good you look in that bikini," he whispered, his breath tickling my ear. I shivered involuntarily as he pressed his lips to my ear.

Before I knew it, I was being scooped into Harry's arms as he held me over the pool. He gave me a cheeky grin as I glared at him.

"Don't you dare Styles," I warned as he rolled his eyes and began to set me down.

I had one foot down when Harry and I were both shoved into the pool. I came up sputtering, pushing my hair away from my face. Harry bobbed to the surface eventually before spitting out water.

"Zayn you arse," Harry called to Zayn, who was now dying of laughter along with Niall and Louis.

I gave him the finger before swimming over to shallower water. I heard Harry swim up beside me as I stopped to face him. I stood on my tiptoes to brush wet curls from his face, leaving my fingers to play in his hair. He wrapped his arms around my waist as he tugged our bodies together. I bit my lip as I felt his muscled body against mine, our bathing suits the only things separating us.

"I know how to get him back," he whispered, his voice husky.

I grinned, already knowing what he had in mind. I jumped a little, using the buoyancy to help me wrap my legs around his waist. He grabbed my thighs with his hands as I crashed my lips to his. He pushed his tongue into my mouth, deepening the kiss. I knotted my hands in his hair as he moved to push me against the side of the pool. The kiss tasted of chlorine and spearmint, an odd combination that I somewhat enjoyed. I smiled into the kiss as I ran my hands over Harry's toned body, my fingers tracing the band of his boxers. I heard him groan as I slipped my fingers into his trunks.

"Oi! That's enough you too!" Liam called as I pulled my hands out and broke the kiss.

Harry's cheeks were flushed pink, his lips slightly swollen from the snogging. He groaned as I swam away from him and to the stairs. I winked before shaking out my hair and walking back to my chair.

*******

Harry had decided that our official date should start at 7. Harry, being the gentleman he is, gave me the room to get ready in while he went to Louis' room.

I showered quickly and wrapped a towel around myself. I figured that if I was going on a date with Harry in Rome, I might as well go all out. I grabbed my favorite bottle of turquoise nail polish and went off to paint my nails.

I finished quickly as I looked over to the clock on the bedside table. I saw it read 6:35 PM, signaling I only had 25 minutes to look decent. I put some curling gel in my hair in an attempt to control my frizzy locks. I decided to choose my outfit before doing my makeup.

I walked over to my duffel and sifted through the clothes. I pulled out the one dress I brought and grinned. My favorite black dress was a silky material that swept from a soft V-neckline into a drawstring tie back, which then had an open slit down to the waist. The skirt flared out at the bottom, giving the dress a girly touch. I tugged the material over my head and blushed as I saw my reflection in the mirror.

Going to the pool today had given me a tan and my blond waves complemented the dress nicely. I actually thought I looked pretty for once.

I went to the bathroom to begin my makeup. I used eyeliner, mascara, and my favorite peach lipstick. I took one more look in the mirror before going to grab my white converse. I grabbed my phone and went to go to Louis' room to meet Harry. I knocked quietly on the door as I heard a crash on the other side.

"Hello love," Louis greeted as I gave him a small wave. "Your dear Harry is still getting ready I'm afraid, but you're welcome to come in," he said as he stepped aside.

"Thanks Lou," I said as I stepped into the room.

I was instantly hit with a wall of man smell and beer. I crinkled my nose as I saw empty beer bottles littered around the room. Louis walked over to me, his steps a little wobbly.

"Having fun Louis?" I asked, motioning to the beer bottles as he chuckled.

"Course I am! The lads are coming over after you two lovebirds leave," he cooed as I giggled.

"Louis have you seen- oh Scout," Harry said, coming out of a door.

I bit my lip to keep my jaw from dropping. Harry was wearing a navy blue button down, the top buttons undone so the tops of his swallows were exposed. He had rolled the sleeves up on the shirt so several of his tattoos were showing. He was also sporting yet another pair of black skinny jeans and his worn brown boots.

I saw him lick his lips several times before walking over to me and Louis. Harry towered over me, and I suddenly wished I wore heels instead of my converse.

"Ah well you two crazy kids have fun," Louis grinned as he pushed Harry and I toward the door. He shoved us outside before slamming the door.

"You look gr-great Scout," Harry stuttered as I blushed and nervously tugged a piece of hair behind my ear.

"You don't look so bad yourself," I replied as he smiled.

He grabbed my hand, lacing our fingers together before tugging me down the hallway to the lift. Date night here we come.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last day in Florida. Blah. Enjoy reading this chapter! I will try to write during my 18 hour car ride home.