Status: Writing :)

Collectively Unconsciously Composed

eyes like wildflowers

“Let’s go in here,” I smiled, tugging Harry into a small restaurant.

The restaurant was dimly lit and smelled strongly of wine. There weren’t too many people which made the atmosphere nice and quiet. I told the hostess we needed a table, Harry’s mouth dropping upon hearing me speak Italian. The hostess guided us to a small table in the corner as Harry rushed over to pull my chair out for me. I blushed and thanked him as he returned to his own seat.

“Una bottiglia di vino bianco, si prega di,” I said to a waitress who appeared moments later.

“Holy shit,” Harry said once the waitress left. I blushed as I twirled a piece of hair around my finger.

“My mum used to speak it around the house,” I said quietly as Harry leaned across the table.

“God I want to kiss you right now,” he groaned as I giggled.

"Patience is a virtue," I teased as he rolled his eyes.

"Fuck virtue," he growled before leaning over the table and pressing his lips to mine.

*******

“That was so good,” Harry said for the thousandth time as I giggled.

“The food in Rome is literally the best ever,” I agreed as Harry laced our fingers together.

Dinner was absolutely amazing. The food was excellent and being with Harry just made it 100 times better. We talked about anything and everything; I finally opened up to Harry about my past. He sat quietly while I explained my abusive relationship with Ryan and how I ran away. Harry in return opened up to me about his destructive relationship with May. I had to admit both of our past relationships were pretty fucked up, but now we were together and that’s all that mattered.

“You should meet my family,” Harry said abruptly, pulling me to a stop.

“Really?” I asked, a blush slowly spreading to my face. Harry cupped my face in his hands and pressed his lips to mine.

“Absolutely,” he smiled as I grinned. I pressed my lips to his quickly before stepping away and pulling him down the cobblestone street.

“I want to show you something,” I said with a smile as I continued to pull Harry down winding streets. I saw lights peeking out from behind a building and squeezed Harry’s hand. I tugged him to the lights and watched his eyes widen in amazement. “Pretty amazing huh?” I asked as Harry nodded.

I had brought Harry to my favorite spot in Rome, the Trevi Fountain. Whenever my family went to Rome, we made it a tradition to come to the fountain to just sit and reminisce. The beauty and detail of the sculptures was breathtaking, and the twinkling lights added greatly.

I let go of Harry’s hands and slowly walked down the steps to the front of the fountain. I breathed deeply, inhaling the smell of fountain water, cigarette smoke and Rome. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my middle as I relaxed into them.

“This is awesome,” Harry whispered as I nodded. He pressed his lips to my temple, his breath tickling my ear.

At this moment, everything was perfect. Here I was in one of the most beautiful cities in the world, cuddled up in Harry’s arms. I sighed in content, leaning into Harry as he kissed the top of my head. I turned around and pressed my lips to Harry’s. I tangled my fingers in his curls as he moaned in content. He grabbed my waist and carefully lifted me so I was resting on the tops of his shoes. At that moment, I knew exactly what I wanted.

“Harry,” I whispered urgently as he continued to kiss me. “Let’s go back to the hotel,” I said, pressing my lips to his once more.

“Why?” He asked before I latched my lips to his again. “Ohhh,” he trailed off as I shoved my tongue into his mouth. I kissed him hungrily before breaking away and playfully running up the steps.

I giggled as he chased me, taking two stairs at a time. I rewarded him once he got to the top, with an amazing snogging session. I tugged his hand as we both practically ran back to the hotel. I kissed him playfully as we waited for the lift to arrive. Once we were inside I moved to the furthest corner away from him.

“Oh fuck it,” he growled before scooping me up and pressing me against the wall of the lift.

I tangled my fingers in his hair as his hands traveled up my thighs. I heard the lift open as I rolled my hips against his. I heard him moan into the kiss as I rolled my hips again. I pushed him away and made my way off the lift and back to our room.

Harry kicked the door closed with his foot as he picked me up and carried me over to the bed. I wrapped my legs around his waist, forcing him to lie on top off me. I continually rolled my hips against his until I felt him harden. I heard him curse as I tugged on his hair, pulling him closer to me.

I quickly unbuttoned his shirt and threw it to the ground. I giggled as Harry helped me up and quickly untied my dress, letting it drop to the ground. Harry undid his belt and tugged his jeans off, leaving him in Calvin Klein boxers. I wrapped my hand around his neck and tugged him back onto the bed. I straddled his waist and began to once again grind my hips against his.

“Scout,” Harry whispered as I nodded, signaling that I was ready.

I kissed him hard on the mouth before his hands found the clasp of my bra, quickly undoing it. He threw it to the ground before connecting our lips again. I motioned for him to roll over so he was hovering over me, his forearms next to my head to support him. I scraped the skin above his boxers with my nails, giggling when he moaned. I tugged his boxers off as he pulled my underwear off as well.

I inhaled sharply as Harry rolled off of me to go retrieve something from his wallet. I was suddenly afraid, my body beginning to shake uncontrollably. I breathed deeply, hoping the feeling would pass as Harry returned to bed and once again hovered over me.

“Are you okay?” he whispered as I bit my lip and nodded, my eyes not meeting his. He traced my features with his fingertips, carefully tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. “Let me see those pretty eyes, baby,” he whispered. I blushed before forcing my dull blue eyes to meet his bright green ones.

The mood instantly changed from passionate to gentle in a matter of seconds. Harry kissed me gently, his lips traveling down my neck and to my collar bone. He pressed small kisses to the valley between my breasts and down my stomach. He kissed the insides of my thighs as I inhaled sharply. He continued to kiss down my legs, even pressing his lips lightly to my ankles. He moved so he was once again hovering over me.

I trailed my hands over his arms and over his chest. I scooted down so I could press my lips to the butterfly on his torso. I kissed his swallows before moving to kiss the tattoos that decorated his hands and wrists. I felt Harry sigh in content as I pressed my lips to his palm before connecting my lips to his once more.

“Are you sure?” he whispered as I nodded, never taking my eyes away from his.

He pressed his lips to mine once more before pressing our foreheads together. I gasped as I felt him enter me, concern on his features.

“I’m fine,” I said quickly as he nodded and began to thrust.

I tangled my fingers in his curls, our sweaty bodies pressed together as we made love.
♠ ♠ ♠
ahhhhh it happened! I apologize if I added to much detail or didn't add enough. Comments and suggestions are always lovely!