Status: Writing :)

Collectively Unconsciously Composed

skin like porcelain

Harry-

I looked over to Scout’s petite frame, taking in her beauty. Her long blond hair covered the expanse of her naked back, the sheet covering her hips and below. The sunlight streaming in through the blinds shone bright on Scout’s face, her long eyelashes casting shadows on her cheeks. She mumbled something in her sleep before burying her face in the pillow. I let out a quiet laugh before carefully running my fingers over her shoulders, tracing her delicate shoulder blades. She sighed contently in her sleep as I continued to run my fingers over her smooth skin. She shifted, her eyelids fluttering open as her sky blue eyes met mine.

“G’ morning,” she whispered with a smile.

“Hullo,” I greeted her quietly as she closed her eyes once again and moved to rest her head on my shoulder.

She pressed her lips to my neck, trailing kisses down my collar bone. I shivered as she kissed my swallows, her lips then ghosting over my butterfly. She pressed herself up, her lips brushing mine before she giggled and rolled out of bed. I admired her body, the sun defining her beautiful curves and contours. She blushed when she realized I was staring, me smiling in return. She moved to pull one of my shirts over her head, the length reaching mid-thigh. I reached to tug my boxers back on as Scout crawled back into bed.

“Last night was amazing,” she whispered as I grinned.

Last night was truly amazing. I had been with plenty of girls before, but none like Scout. I wanted to take my time with her, make sure she was comfortable. The other girls usually didn’t mind when I was rough but I took it slow last night, wanting to make sure Scout was okay.

She smiled as she cuddled into my side, wrapping her arms around my middle. I wrapped an arm around her shoulders and kissed her forehead, savoring the feel of her porcelain skin against my lips.

“When is Eleanor coming?” she asked quietly.

“This afternoon sometime,” I shrugged. I wasn’t sure of the exact time but I knew she would be accompanying us for the rest of the tour.

“Hmmm,” she mumbled in response. “I need to shower.” She once again left the bed to go retrieve some items out of her duffel.

“Want me to join?” I asked with a grin as she rolled her eyes.

“Sorry Styles, I need some human time,” she said before walking into the bathroom and slamming the door.

I rubbed my hands over my face and through my hair. I needed to tell Scout how I really felt about her.

******

Scout-

I paced back and forth down the hallway and back, tugging my hair over my shoulder. Eleanor was set to arrive any minute and I was a bit nervous. Louis had described her as the most beautiful and amazing girl in the world, and least to say I was nervous about meeting her. I knew she would be absolutely lovely and sweet, but I was still afraid. I looked over my outfit once more before sighing and walking over to the greenroom.

I was wearing a peach skater skirt with a white cropped sleeveless shirt. I paired my outfit with a gold necklace given to me by my sister and my favorite pair of sandals. I decided to let my blond locks air dry after my shower, giving my hair a wavy look. My head snapped up as I heard the door open, a beautiful brunette entering the room.

“You must be Scout,” she grinned as she crossed the room and enveloped me in a hug. I squeezed her back before she held me out at arm’s length. “You’re even more gorgeous than Louis described,” she grinned as I blushed. “Oh! I’m Eleanor,” she greeted as I offered her a smile.

“You’re even more gorgeous than Louis described,” I said honestly, repeating her words back to her.

“So you’re dating Harry?” she asked as I nodded. She squealed in delight before once again wrapping me in her arms. “I’m so glad he’s finely found a girl! And a right beautiful one at that,” she added before grabbing my hand and tugging me along through the door.

I followed her as she led me down the winding hallways to where the stage was. I could tell by the look of excitement in her eyes that she hadn’t seen Louis yet, and vice versa. I gave her hand a squeeze as we passed by a burly security guard and made our way over to two empty seats, ready to watch sound check.

“Are you excited?” I asked as she grinned. She nodded enthusiastically before taking her phone out of her bag.

“Haven’t seen the lads since they were London,” she replied as she typed away on her phone. I nodded as I too pulled out my phone and checked Twitter.

I was scrolling through my mentions when a loud crash made my head snap up. Eleanor looked up as well, a grin spreading across her face as Louis walked out onstage. At first he looked right over us, but his head whipped back around as his eyes widened. He practically sprinted of the stage and to Eleanor, scooping her up in his arms and pressing kisses to her face. I giggled as I looked away to the stage to see the rest of the guys staring down at the scene below them. I felt my insides squirm when Harry smiled, his eyes meeting mine. He was dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans accompanied by a neon pink tank top, which showed off his toned, tattooed arms.

I made my way over to the stage and walked around to the ramp, taking slow steps to annoy Harry. I giggled as he groaned and crossed the stage in two strides, picking me up and pressing his lips firmly to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled into the kiss.

“God I want a girlfriend,” I heard Niall complain as I giggled. I broke away from Harry, our foreheads still touching as I tangled my fingers in his soft curls.

“Oi! Back to singling you lot!” Paul called from the side of the stage.

I pressed my lips to Harry’s once more before untangling my fingers. I brushed a few curls away from his face before turning and walking back down the ramp to my original seat. I saw Louis kiss Eleanor again before returning to the stage. I sat back down to a very flustered Eleanor, her cheeks tinted pink and lips slightly swollen.

I nudged her playfully as she giggled and settled into her seat. We chatted about her life back in London while the boys practiced. She told me how she was trying to take classes at uni as well as work on her modeling career. Eleanor really was a lovely girl and I’m not sure why I was at all nervous to meet her. She was talking about her and Louis’ relationship which I responded with a squeal every so often.

“So how are you and Harry?” she asked, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. I blushed, remembering last night. Eleanor raised an eyebrow as I bit my lip. “Did you, you know?” she asked quietly as I nodded slowly, my mouth breaking into a grin. “I knew it! You’ve been glowing this entire time so it must’ve been recently,” she cooed as I nodded and told her last night.

Last night was absolutely amazing, in all honesty. My heart still fluttered when I thought about how Harry touched me. I craved to be touched by him again, in the most agonizing way. Harry made me feel like the most special girl in the world when I was with him. I found his wanting to be careful last night endearing; putting my interests before his.

I felt like having sex with Harry solidified our relationship, creating an unbreakable bond. My mind still teetered back to May, worry clouding my thoughts. She was not a fan of me and Harry’s relationship, but then again not many girls were either.

I had been receiving hate from fans, but that was inevitable. The comments didn’t really get to me, partly because Harry didn’t let me read them and also because I knew they were lashing out at me due to jealousy. Despite what the negative comments said, I was completely happy with Harry and nothing would ruin that.
♠ ♠ ♠
school starts in 2 days. blah. but on a better note... PERRIE AND ZAYN ARE ENGAGED!! I cannot wait to see the boys in tuxes (think about it).