Status: Writing :)

Collectively Unconsciously Composed

we are shining

I yawned, cuddling into Harry who proceeded to wrap an arm around my shoulder. I rubbed my eyes sleepily as I felt Harry vibrate with laughter. I buried my head in his shoulder, signaling him to shut up and let me go back to sleep.

We were on the earliest flight to Chicago so we could catch the Little Mix concert tonight. Due to the time change from London to Chicago, it was currently 6 in the morning. I was squished between Harry and Zayn on the 8 hour plane ride, using Harry as a pillow the entire time. We were due to land any moment now, but I was trying to regulate my internal clock by attempting to sleep.

I felt the landing gears shift underneath the plane as I groaned and removed my head from Harry’s shoulder, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I heard Zayn chuckle as I stretched my legs, my joints cracking all the while.

“Lovely,” Harry said, scrunching his nose in distaste. I giggled and pecked the tip of his nose before settling into his side again.

I waited through the landing, groaning when we actually had to stand and move out of the plane to grab our things. I threw my hair up in a messy ponytail and pushed my Ray Bans up my nose. Zayn and Harry followed suit, also putting their glasses on. I slid my purse over my shoulder and tugged the sleeves of my black jumper down, the air conditioning of the airport on full blast.

We were greeted by the usual people: a few members of management, burly security guards, and a few fans that managed to get through security. I grabbed Harry and Zayn’s hands whilst we were pushed behind the security guards. They informed us that there were around a hundred fans awaiting our arrival so we had to take extra precautions; I would be leaving the airport through a different exit than the boys. Harry protested but I silenced him with a kiss, promising I would see him soon.

I waved to Zayn and Harry before following a large man out through a pair of glass doors. I was met by blinding flashes and people shouting my name at ear shattering volumes. I winced as I picked my hand up to wave to several fans, ignoring the questions being shot at me by the paparazzi. I stopped several times to get pictures with people and sign random items that were thrown my way. The security guard eventually tugged my arm, informing me that Harry and Zayn were waiting in the car.

I followed him out and breathed in deeply, inhaling the sweet Chicago air. I shrugged my jumper off, smiling when the warm breeze tickled my exposed skin. I tucked my jumper in my bag before walking after the security guard. He assisted me in getting into the large black car, wrapping his arms around my waist and hoisting me up into Harry’s arms.

“What took you so long?” he asked a hint of anger in his voice as I rolled my eyes.

“Your lovely fans wanted to say hello,” I snapped as he narrowed his eyes at me. I knew it was the long plane ride and the time difference working on our nerves, but I didn’t want to push it.

I pressed myself up against the window, giving Harry his space. He crossed his arms and fumed next to Zayn. I rolled my eyes again before bringing my knees up to my chest and gazing out the window. I watched the airport slowly disappear as the road stretched into endless miles of roads. The yellow lines near the shoulder blended together, forming a straight line that cut through the gray asphalt. I studied the line the entire ride to the city, ignoring Harry as he huffed in his corner.

We finally arrived at my apartment where Harry and I would be staying. Zayn was set to be staying in a hotel with Perrie, despite my protests of inviting her to stay with us in my apartment. We were only set to be in Chicago for 5 days; 5 days to figure out what the hell I was going to do with my life. I pushed those thoughts out of my mind as I crawled over the leather seats and onto the sidewalk.

I couldn’t help the grin that spread on my face as I looked up to my dingy little apartment building. I always loved how it was nestled in between skyscrapers and several other buildings, its old rustic look creating a sense of warmth, something this city desperately needed.

I hugged Zayn goodbye, promising I would meet him before the Little Mix show so he could introduce me to Perrie. I waved as the car drove away before turning to face Harry. He looked stunning, to say the least. He was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, sporting a red flannel that was unbuttoned so his tan chest was exposed. A black beanie sat on his head, hiding his beautiful curls that I yearned to touch. All in all, I looked like a potato next to him.

I noticed several girls giggling and staring as they walked by obviously taken aback by Harry’s beauty. I bit my lip as I walked to him, wrapping my arms around his middle and giving him a squeeze. He instantly relaxed, wrapped his arms around me as well, his hands trailing up and down my back. I smiled to myself, seeing the girls’ eyes nearly pop out of their sockets as they stared at me and Harry’s embrace. I moved my hands so they were wrapped around the back of his neck, playing with the curls that the beanie did not cover. I stood on my tiptoes and pressed my lips to his. He mumbled an apology into the kiss, saying sorry about how he was earlier.

“I was being a bitch. I just need sleep,” I said earnestly as he grinned.

“I know something better than sleep,” he said coyly as I felt color rush to my cheeks.

I practically dragged him up the stairs and into my apartment…

******

“What are you wearing tonight?” I mumbled into Harry’s shoulder as he played with my hair.

“I’m a guy Scout. I throw on whatever and hope its fine,” he chuckled as I pressed my lips to kiss shoulder.

Harry and I barely made it to my apartment, our clothes flying every which way. I thanked god when Kat was nowhere to be seen, my screams of pleasure echoing throughout the entire apartment. I had never met my neighbors before, but I’m sure they would know my name now.

Harry and I were currently lying in my bed, his body between my legs, head resting on my stomach as I fingered his curls. He let out a sigh of content as I scraped my nails against his scalp. I had thrown on a bra and a pair of underwear before rejoining Harry in bed. I told him to also put his clothes back on in case Kat came home, which she was supposed to any second. I continued to run my fingers through Harry’s hair, sighing when he finally let his lids drop, sleep overtaking him. If anyone needed sleep, it was Harry. With his busy schedule of waking up early, endless plane rides and late nights, I was glad he was finally catching up on some sleep.

It was only noon, the concert in about 5 hours. I knew Harry was asleep at this point, his soft snores confirming my suspicion. I desperately wanted a cup of tea, so I carefully shifted from underneath Harry. I tucked him back into bed, placing a kiss to his forehead before shutting the door and exiting the room.

I made my way to my small kitchenette and pulled out two mugs for tea. I drummed my fingers on the counter while I waited for the water to heat up. The sound of a door opening broke me from my thoughts as I looked up to see Kat, her eyes wide. I looked down to discover I was only in Harry’s t-shirt, blushing as my eyes met Kat’s. She let out a squeal of delight before running into the kitchen and engulfing me in a hug.

“Ahhhh finally!” she grinned as my face once again colored. “How long have you been home for?” she asked, reaching behind me to pour water into the mugs and make the tea.

“A few hours. We had a late flight from London,” I said blowing my bangs out of my face.

“I assume that because you are dressed in Harry’s shirt and are practically glowing, you just had sex and he is now somewhere around here,” she stated as she handed me a mug of tea.

“Erm well,” I started, biting my lip. “He’s asleep right now,” I said as she raised an eyebrow.

“So I will finally get to meet the famous Harry Styles?” she asked hopefully as I giggled and nodded. “Bout damn time!” she snapped playfully, scooping up her mug and walking down the hall.

I sighed, taking a sip of steaming tea from the mug. I moaned in delight when the warm liquid passed my lips, warming my body. I continued to sip on my tea and eventually decided I needed a shower. I wanted to wash the gross airplane germs off and I wanted to look decent when I met Perrie.

I put my mug in the dishwasher and crept quietly into my room. I saw Harry was strewn across my bed, his curls flopping over his sleeping face. I smiled to myself, crossing the room to brush the stray curls from his face. I decided that Harry looked like an angel when he slept; carefree and beautiful. All of the contours of his face were exemplified by the streaks of sunlight peaking in through the blinds. I traced his jaw line before pressing a soft kiss to his cheek.

I left him to continue his peaceful slumber while I hopped in the scalding water of the shower, grinning in delight at the feeling of being clean. I sang quietly to myself as I washed myself from head to toe. I dried off quickly as I tiptoed back into my room to grab a change of clothes. My bedside clock alerted me that it was now 2:30, meaning we would have to leave soon. I sighed, knowing I would have to wake Harry soon. I decided he could sleep while I got ready, which would probably take a while.

I walked into my closet and threw on a bra and underwear. I skimmed my racks of clothing before deciding on my outfit. I decided to wear a denim skater skirt with a black sweater tucked in and a tan belt to pull the whole outfit together. The entire ensemble was from ASOS, a store that I thoroughly enjoyed. I paired the outfit with a pair of black ankle boots and various rings and earrings. I heard Harry stir as I went to the bathroom to apply my makeup. I decided to keep it simple with just mascara and bright red lipstick. I was just spraying on my Bobbi Brown perfume when I heard footsteps.

I turned to see a very sleepy Harry standing in the doorway. He ran his hands through his hair several times in an attempt to wake himself up. I giggled before walking over to him and pressing my lips to his. He smiled into the kiss as I bit his lip playfully.

“Your lips are all red,” I giggled, running my fingers over his lips to show him the red color. He chuckled before wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

“Scout, dress me,” he whined as I rolled my eyes and stepped away from him. I grabbed his hand and pulled him back into my room, motioning for him to sit on my bed.

I sat down on the ground, making sure my skirt didn’t reveal my lacy underwear as I began to look through Harry’s clothes. The show tonight was on the fancier side, so I settled on a Burberry shirt with hearts on it and a black blazer. I handed him the ensemble along with a pair of black chinos.

“Get dressed pop star,” I joked as he rolled his eyes and began to put the outfit on.

I walked back into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I had a perfect view of Harry changing as I glanced at his reflection. He caught me staring and smile as I turned quickly and blushed. He chuckled once he was done and walked to join me in the bathroom. His appearance literally took my breath away. He looked absolutely amazing in his outfit and it took everything in me not to rip his clothes off and stay in.

“You’re staring,” he commented as I blushed and turned to look back at my own reflection. He walked over to my and pressed a kiss to the top of my head and then proceeded to wrap his arms around my waist, my back pressed to his chest. “You look stunning,” he said quietly as I smiled and cuddled into him. He left kisses all over my neck, distracting me from finishing my makeup.

“Harry,” I whined as he raised an eyebrow and released me. “Thank you doll,” I cooed, pressing a kiss to the tip of his nose. He chuckled before saying something under his breath and exiting the room.

Tonight was going to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
it is currently raining outside and I want tea. enjoy the chapter! if you aren't feeling lazy like i usually am, you can copy and paste this to see Scout's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/little_mix_concert/set?id=94825588 .