Status: Writing :)

Collectively Unconsciously Composed

i love you, and all of your pieces

I walked quickly, my legs aching as I pushed them to move faster. I prayed Harry was still on the side of the stage where I last saw him. My heart sank when I finally arrived to see he was nowhere to be found. I fumed for a minute, peeking around to make sure I didn't miss him.

"Excuse me," I said to a security guard, "have you seen a guy about this tall with brown curly hair?" I asksd hopefully.

"Yeah. He said he was going outside for a bit," he said gruffly. I thanked him before I took off again.

I practically ran to the door, the humid Chicago air making my skin sticky. I pushed the sleeves of my sweater up, beads of perspiration beginning to form on my forhead. I craned my neck, hoping to catch a glimpse of Harry. I squinted as I spotted a tall figure in the distance, his torso covered in hearts. I swallowed my nerves as I slowly made my way over to him.

I had always loved Harry, ever since the day I first met him in my office. Something about him just drew me in, though my pride would not allow me to admit it. Everything about Harry was wonderful, and he made me feel wonderful.

I winced as gravel crunched under my feet, Harry raising his head to investigate the sound. My head dropped when my eyes met his, shame flooding my body.

His eyes held a look of hurt, almost as if I had taken his heart out and stepped on it. I knew love was a touchy subject ever since May, so Harry must've thought I ran like she did. I needed to make sure he knew I wasn't going to run.

He licked his lips, waiting for me to say something, but my lips were unable to form words. He sighed in defeat, turning to walk away.

"Harry!" I said as he stopped, but did not turn around. "I love you," I said, my voice barely a whisper.

He still didn't turn around as I groaned in frustration. I made my way over to him, taking small steps to use time. I mulled around for what I was going to say, but decided that kissing him was a better idea instead.

He seemed surprised, standing there like stiff as a board as I crashed my lips to his. I tugged his bottom lip with my teeth as he let out a moan. I tangled my fingers in his familiar curls, wanting him to be as close to me as possible.

"I love you," I said into his lips. He pulled his lips away from mine, a huge grin on his face.

"Say it again," he whispered as I giggled.

"I-love-you," I said in between kisses.

"I love you," he said firmly as I smiled.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as I buried my face in his chest. We just stood there, wrapped up in each other's arms, enjoying the lovely moment.

I flinched when I felt a cold sensation hit my cheek. I removed my head from Harry's chest to look at the sky. I saw ominous clouds looming overhead, thunder rumbling in the distance. Several more splashes hit my face as I smiled.

"Rain," I said as Harry gave a throaty laugh.

"Come on before it pours," he said, lacing our fingers together and pulling me toward the venue.

We were about 10 meters from the door when the sky cracked open and rain began to pour down. The water was cold and fell in sheets, soaking us through as we ran to the door. I untangled my fingers from Harry's and went to stand, my arms spread out.

I titled my head up and opened my mouth, giggling when a rain drop would land on my tongue. I spun around happily, playing and splashing in the puddles.

The rain soaked through my clothes, plastering my skirt to my legs and my hair to my face. I continued to play in the rain until a strong pair of arms wrapped around my middle. I turned to face Harry, who cupped my face in his large hands. The cold metal of his rings made me shiver as he carefully ran his fingers over my cheeks and jaw.

I stood up on my tiptoes and crashed my lips to his. He kissed back immediately, his tongue entering my mouth, deepening the kiss. I didn't care that my clothes were soaked or that my hair looked horrendous; all I wanted was Harry. I kissed him fiercely, our lips tasting of rain and spearmint.

"I love you," he breathed into my lips as I smiled.

"I love you too," I whispered, reconnecting my lips to his.

*******

"I'm so cold," I chattered as I unlocked my apartment door.

I threw my keys on the counter before slipping my shoes off. I peeled my soaking clothes off, leaving me in just a bra and underwear. I ignored Harry staring as I walked to put my clothes in the hamper. Large footsteps trailed behind me as I made my to the bathroom.

"Oi Styles," I said, pushing him out of the bathroom.

"Scout," he whined as I turned to turn the shower on. Steam quickly filled the bathroom, the mirrors fogging up.

I walked past Harry and shut the door, our two shivering bodies stuck in the bathroom. Harry gave me a cheeky smile as he unbuttoned his shirt and discarded it on the ground. He continued to undress as I blushed furiously, still not used to seeing all of Harry.

I waited until he was done before taking of my bra and underwear. I heard Harry breath in as his eyes moved up and down my body. I bit my lip and tried to cover myself, feeling embarrassed.

"Stop love," Harry chuckled as he moved to stand in front of me. "You are absolutely beautiful," he said, his lips ghosting over mine.

He pressed his lips to mine before stepping into the shower. I took a deep breath before joining him.

The water was scalding and I squealed when it cascaded over my frozen body. Harry wrapped his arms around my in an attempt to warm me up. I instantly relaxed into his arms, the hot touch of his skin making me shiver. He continued to hold me until I stopped shivering, whispering beautiful words into my ears.

I peeked up from my veil of hair to see his face. His green eyes met mine, his dimples showing as I smiled. He peppered my face with kisses, me giggling all the while.

We continued to relax in the shower, my fingers turning into prunes by the time we got out. I kissed his swallows before ducking out of the bathroom and into my room. I threw on one of Harry’s t-shirts and a pair of athletic shorts. I wrung my blond waves out, turning when I heard Harry behind me.

"I'll go make tea," I said quietly, pressing my lips to his before exiting the room.

I walked to my kitchen and absentmindedly put the kettle on. My head snapped up when I heard the front door open. I turned to see a very disheveled Kat plowing through the foyer and into my room. I was about to call out a warning that Harry was in there when I heard a large crash.

"OH MY GOD!" Kat yelped, her small body running out of the room, her facs flushed red like her hair.

"I was going to tell you," I giggled as she narrowed her eyes at me.

"I knew he was here, I just didn't expect ALL of him to be there," she groaned as I continued to laugh.

I finished making the tea, leaving a cup for Kat who slunk into her room after her encounter. I quietly opened the door and shut it behind me. I saw Harry was sitting on the bed, his back to me. He was holding a phone to his ear as he gestured wildly with his hands.

I admired the way the muscles in his back contorted and relaxed when he moved. I pulled myself away from my daydream and went to set the mugs on my bedside table. Harry's head snapped up as I gave him a small smile.

"Yeah love you too," he said quietly into the phone before setting it on the bed. I raised an eyebrow in question as he reached for a mug. "My mum," he said, taking a sip of his tea.

"Your mum?" I asked as his cheeks flushed pink.

"Yes my mum. Don't laugh," he said, pointing a finger at me.

I smiled and crawled over the bed, resting my legs on either side of Harry's back.

"I think that's wonderful that you still talk to your mum," I smiled, kissing his shoulders softly.

I ran my hands over his shoulder blades and down his arms. I smiled as he sighed in content, enjoying the feeling of being touched. I continued to run my hands up and down his arms as he let out a yawn.

"Come on popstar," I whispered before scooting away from him and to my side of the bed.

He joined my under the covers quickly, our legs tangling together. I smiled when Harry pressed his lips to my neck.

"I love you," he mumbled before drifting off to sleep.

"I love you," I said back, cuddling further into Harry.
♠ ♠ ♠
hello lovely readers! I saw this is us last night and cried my eyes out. the boys.. just holy shit it was amazing. seeing it again today so expect another chapter!