Status: Writing :)

Collectively Unconsciously Composed

get back to my house

I drummed my fingers on my dresser, biting my lip in concentration. I was deciding if I should bring my black jumper with me, or leave it here with Kat. I could probably just steal Harry's...

"Kat!" I called, my voice echoing throughout the empty room. "Do you want my black jumper?"

"What? Black jumper?" She called back. I swear she was deaf at times.

"The knit one!"

"Yes please!"

I rolled my eyes and left the jumper in the drawer, moving to tuck more things into my suitcase.
I officially lived with Harry now. Well not yet technically, I was still currently in Chicago, packing and shipping boxes to London. I was set to leave tomorrow, leaving my Chicago apartment behind.

I was sad to be leaving my life in Chicago, especially Kat. I asked her to move to London with me, which she heartily refused. She referred to London as a "dirty hell hole." I shut the lid to my suitcase, a satisfying clicking noise affirming that I didn't over pack. I picked up my phone to see it was 12 AM and I had one text. I slid my finger across my screen to be greeted by Harry.

To Scout: please come home soon. I miss you terribly :(

I sighed, tapping away at a response.

To Harry: I get in early tomorrow, don't fret my love. Miss you bunches xx

I plugged my phone into a charger and slid into bed. My flight left at 6 tomorrow morning, meaning I would have to get to the airport at around 4. I also noted that I needed an hour to pack last minute things and say goodbye to Kat. I closed my eyes, sleep overtaking me immediately.

******

"Scout!"

"Look over here!"

"Come on love, show us that pretty face!"

Paparazzi were screaming things at me as I looked down at the ground. I was sandwiched in between two security guards, pushing through the mass of people waiting for me in Heathrow. Harry and the boys were not allowed to meet me at the airport, the amount of fans and people were too dangerous.

I clutched tightly to my bag as we finally arrived outside. The setting was so familiar; cars everywhere, people rushing to catch a flight. I hopped into a large black SUV, the two security guards leaving me to now hold back the growing crowd. I rolled my window down and waved as the car sped away.

The ride to Harry’s flat was short, rain beginning to patter on the windshield as we pulled into the long driveway. I bounced my knee up and down, anticipation running through my veins. I heard a door slam and saw Harry walk out onto the porch, trying not to get wet. My heart fluttered at the sight of him.

He was sporting a pair of black skinny jeans (of course), and a black beanie covering his curls. His toned arms were shown, his torso covered with a maroon tank top. He stuffed his hands in his pockets, looking at the car.

I grinned, opening the door and slamming it shut. I turned and ran to Harry, jumping on him and wrapping my legs around his waist. I pressed my lips hungrily to his, tugging his bottom lip between my teeth. He moaned and slid his hands under my thighs, his fingers tracing random patterns on my legs. My fingers wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

I jumped when I heard a car horn honk, disconnecting my lips from Harry's. I craned my neck to see where the noise came from, Harry kissing my neck. I giggled when I saw Louis step out of the driver's side, Zayn, Niall, and Liam hopping out as well. I squealed in delight as I untangled myself and ran to the boys.

"Fuck, Scout!" Harry groaned, walking over to the group. I threw my arms around each of them, pressing a kiss to their cheeks.

"So Scout, now that you officially live in London, let's celebrate!" Louis cheered, fist pumping the air.

"I can't get wasted tonight," I groaned, earning a laugh from the boys.

"We're not going out, love," Zayn said as I raised an eyebrow, "We're staying in."

*******

I wrung my hair out once more before walking over to my suitcase. I threw on a pair of leggings and an old Coldplay shirt.

The boys' idea of a "night in" was eating pizza, drinking beer, and watching films. I was exhausted and wanted nothing more than to shower and sleep.

I hung my towel back up in the bathroom and walked down the hallway. I heard laughter from downstairs as I smiled to myself. I was certainly glad to be back.

The lights were off, the smell of beer wafting through the house. I wrinkled my nose in distaste, but grabbed a beer off the counter anyways.

"Hello love," Harry greeted, pressing his lips to my temple as I crawled into his lap.

"Hmm," I greeted, taking a sip of beer. "What film are we watching?" I asked, the TV screen displaying an explosion and guts flying everywhere.

"Django," Niall replied quickly, signaling me to be quiet.

I nodded, not that anyone could see, and cuddled into Harry. He wrapped his arms around my waist, his lips trailing down the side of my face. I squealed when he nipped a sensitive spot of skin behind my ear, earning groans from the guys.

Harry chuckled and continued to press soft kisses down my neck. I could barely focus on the movie, Harry kissing me and me on my 2nd beer. My vision was getting a bit fuzzy around the edges, but I was definitely not pissed yet.

"I think you've had enough," Liam chuckled, snatching my 5th beer away from me.

I huffed and crossed my arms, watching the screen as something else blew up. I was too antsy to sit as I squirmed in Harry's arms. He laughed quietly and released his grasp on me, allowing me to stand.

"I need to walk,” I announced loudly. The boys’ eyes were glued to the screen, their minds elsewhere. “Okay! See you guys later!” I said as I walked over to the coat rack by the door.

“G’bye Scout,” they mumbled, their eyes never leaving the screen. I rolled my eyes and stuck my arms into a cream jumper. It had continued to rain ever since I got home, but it was finally starting to clear up.

I took one more look at the boys and giggled to myself. I opened the front door and inhaled deeply, the smell of rain and the city filling my nostrils. I shut the door behind me, hopping down the steps and leaping over a large puddle. My head snapped up when I heard the door open and close. I looked to see Harry, a dimpled grin plastered on his face. He had grabbed a hoodie and thrown that on over his tank top. He walked down the stairs, also avoiding the puddle.

“Couldn’t let you walk all alone,” he smiled, grabbing my hand and tugging me along.

I grinned as he pulled me through the gate and into the busy London street. It was around dinner time, the streets milling with people. No one took notice of Harry and I, something I was not used to. I craned my head to make sure there weren’t any fans as Harry chuckled.

“Don’t hurt yourself, love,” he laughed. He must’ve sensed my confusion as he added: “The fans are more relaxed here.”

I nodded as we continued to walk down the street. I stuck close to Harry’s side enjoying the feeling of not being bombarded with photographers and fans. We walked in silence, the only sounds coming from the rushing cars and people running to catch the tube. I heard thunder rumble in the distance, another wave of water threatening to drench us any minute.

“Scout?” Harry asked, breaking me away from my thoughts.

“Hmmm,” I replied, biting my lip as I watched the sky darken.

“I’m glad you’re here,” he said, tugging me to a stop. His cheeks were tinted pink and he constantly brushed his tongue over his lips. We stopped in the middle of the street, but people still managed to move around us.

“I’m glad I’m here too,” I said with a smile. I stood on my tiptoes and wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my lips softly to his. I pressed another quick kiss to the corner of his mouth before giggling.

Thunder rumbled again, louder this time. People took a moment to glance up at the sky, walking a little faster. I looked up at the almost black sky, and was hit in the eye by a raindrop. I blinked furiously, already feeling my mascara running. More drops began to fall, the sky suddenly cracking open. A torrent of thunder and lightning set off, rain now pouring down. I squealed and ran toward Harry, grabbing his hand and tugging him along through the sea of people.

He laughed the entire time, trying his best to shield me from the downpour. We finally arrived back at his flat just as the rain began to pour down harder. I walked in front of Harry, steeping carefully over the large puddle at the base of the stairs. I suddenly felt the ground slide out from beneath me as I cursed. Harry made a sound of surprise as he wrapped his arms around me in an attempt to save me from falling in the puddle. Harry’s footing and my sudden fall resulted in both of us tumbling into the puddle.

“Fucking hell!” I yelped, the cold water soaking through my clothes. Harry had a look of annoyance on his face, his long arms helping me stand. I couldn’t help but laugh when I looked at him. His beanie had fallen off and was now drowning in the puddle. His clothes were completely soaked through, his tank top and hoodie clinging to his toned body. His curls were dripping with water as he pushed them out of his eyes.

“You okay?” he asked, his protective side kicking in.

“Peachy,” I groaned, wringing out my hair for the second time that night.

He snatched his beanie from the puddle, a scowl on his face. I heaved the door open just as a loud clap of thunder hit. The sound echoed throughout the house, the vibrations shaking the walls. The lights flickered for a moment, but eventually gave out, leaving the flat pitch black.

“Fuck,” Harry said, pushing past me and into the foyer.

I slipped my shoes off before walking after Harry. I noticed the boys had left, probably when the storm started. I entered the kitchen, Harry searching through drawers for something. I pulled a drawer open and stuck my hand in, pulling a candle out as I shut the drawer.

“Harry?” I asked as he spun around to face me. I held the candle up as he frowned. “I couldn’t find anymore,” I said, handing him the only source of light.

“Its fine,” he said, reaching into another drawer for a box of matches. He lit the candle, the warmth emitting from the small flame.

It wasn’t until I felt the heat that I realized how cold I was. Harry’s flat was usually freezing, and our wet clothes plus AC was not a good idea. My teeth chattered as Harry set the candle on the counter. He sighed, drumming his fingers along the counter for a moment. I shrugged my jumper off, my shirt soaked through as well. Harry looked me up and down, a frown on his face. He took my hand and led me up the stairs, leading me to his room.

“Take your clothes off,” he demanded, rummaging through his dresser for clothes I assumed.

I peeled my wet shirt and leggings, leaving me in my bra and underwear. I continued to shiver as Harry took his clothes off as well. Although it was completely dark in the room, except for the occasional flash of lighting, Harry still looked beautiful. He handed me a crew neck sweatshirt, the word HARVARD plastered across the front. The sweatshirt went down to mid-thigh, my legs still covered in goose bumps. Harry pulled on a long sleeve cream colored shirt, accompanied by a pair of black skinny jeans. I threw my hair up into a messy bun, glad my wet locks were not running down my back anymore. Harry gave me an approving look before brushing past me and out the door.

“Go to the living room!” he called, his voice muffled by something. I shivered and walked down the stairs, collapsing on the couch.

I pulled my knees to my chest, tucking my legs into the sweatshirt. I tried to absorb what heat I could from my body, but continued to shiver anyways. Footsteps plodded down the stairs, Harry arriving shortly in the living room. He was carrying an armful of blankets, which he set down next to me.

“Move over babe,” he said quietly as I obeyed. He joined me on the couch, pulling me onto his lap and wrapping his arms around me. I sighed in content, heat radiating off of his body. I reached for a blanket, covering both of us as we tangled our legs together.

“This is fun,” I chattered as Harry vibrated with laughter.

“Not exactly the best first night of us living here,” he said as I closed my eyes. I laid my head against his chest, his fingers pulling my hair down from its bun and combing through the blond waves.

“You’re so warm,” I mumbled, turning my head so I could press a kiss to Harry’s chest.

“And you’re freezing,” he said, sarcasm dripping in his voice. He untangled his fingers from my hair and rubbed my arms, trying to get the blood flowing. “Jesus Scout. Are you cold blooded?”

“Yes,” I giggled, cracking my eyes open to peak at the curly headed wonder lying beneath me.

“Hmm that’s what I thought,” he mumbled, his fingers slowly trailing down my legs and eventually up the sweatshirt. I bit my lip as his fingers brushed over my stomach, squealing when he tickled my sides.

“Harry! Stop!” I squealed as he dug his fingers into my sides.

“Say you love me,” he teased as I squirmed in his lap.

“I love you!” I gasped, his fingers ceasing their actions. He began to brush his fingers over my stomach once again, his fingers skimming the top of my underwear.

“That’s good. I love you too,” he whispered onto my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
late start tomorrow so I decided to write a chapter. btw the 1975's new album is AMAZING- i now understand why harry is obsessed with it..