Status: Writing :)

Collectively Unconsciously Composed

advice

"Scout? Scout, wake up," a voice cooed as a finger poked my cheek. I swatted their hand away and rolled onto my stomach.

"Let her sleep, she doesn't need to be up until around 3 anyways," another voice hissed as I opened my eyes. I awoke to see Liam and Louis looking at me as I blushed and hid in my hair.

"Good morning Scout," Louis grinned as I groaned and sat up.

"What time is it?" I asked, jumping down from the bunk and stretching my arms.

"Round noon," Liam replied after looking at his phone.

"Where is everyone?" I asked cautiously, peeking around the bus.

"Eating or showering I assume," Liam said as I nodded.

I felt my stomach grumble as Louis chuckled. I blushed and walked past him to my suitcase. I pulled out a pair of leggings, my beat up Uggs, and a gray knit jumper.

"Excuse me boys," I mumbled, pushing my way to the bathroom.

I changed quickly and decided to throw my hair up into a bun today. I applied some mascara and exited the bathroom. I found Liam on the sofa and Louis back in his bunk.

"Well, I'm going to go eat," I said quietly as Liam stood up.

"I'll go with you," he said as I nodded. "Don't want you getting lost and all," he added quickly, scratching his neck awkwardly.

I motioned for him to lead the way as he stepped off the bus and into the cold. I shivered as a gust of cold snowy air blew around us. I was grateful when artificial heat hit my face, alerting me that we were inside. I quickened my pace to keep up with Liam's huge steps as we wound down hallways. He would occasionally give someone a wave or say hello, but his eyes were mostly focused on the floor. I followed Liam through a large door into a sort of makeshift dining area. I spotted Niall in the corner as he motioned for us to come over.

"Well hello Sleeping Beauty," Niall chuckled as I frowned.

I left him and Liam to talk about something as I made my way to a table filled with food. I was just about to grab a bunch of grapes when I heard shouting in the hallway. I sighed before popping a grape in my mouth and walked out to see what the commotion was. I was one to usually avoid intense situations, but something drew me into the hallway.

"May, how many times do I have to bloody tell you, I am not seeing someone here," Harry growled into his phone. He took a deep breath, trying to compose himself before continuing the conversation. "Please trust me, I wouldn't cheat on you," he said softly.

He looked up from his phone and locked eyes with me. I blushed furiously and ducked around a corner, walking back quickly to the dining area. I retrieved my plate and went to sit in an abandoned chair in the corner. I pulled my book out of my bag and began to read. Fingers carefully tugged my book down as I looked up to see a pair of bright green eyes staring at me.

"Scout," Harry said as I frowned. I felt guilty for listening to his conversation and I really was hoping he would forget about me eavesdropping. "I need your help."

I sighed and went to pick up my plate that was on the floor. I stood up and brushed past him to throw it away. Harry grabbed my arm and blocked me so I couldn't go back and sit down.

"What, Harry?" I asked as he frowned slightly.

"You're a girl. I need advice," he said quickly. I rolled my eyes and wriggled out of his grasp to go retrieve my fallen book. "Please," he said quietly as I looked up at his face.

The first time I saw Harry, he looked so carefree and innocent. Now, he just looked worn down and sad. A frown tugged at his lips as I sighed.

"What do you need?" I asked quietly as Harry breathed out a sigh of relief.

"My girlfriend and I are having some issues," he stated, shifting uncomfortably. "What should I do to fix it?" He asked hopefully. "Flowers or something?"

"No, don't give her flowers," I said quietly as he gave me a look of confusion. "If you give her flowers, it looks like you have something to apologize for. Give her a ring and tell her what's really going on," I suggested as he smiled.

"Yeah, okay. Thanks Scout," he said offering me a smile.

To my disappointment, the smile never reached his eyes. He reached his arms out for a hug as I bit my lip. I instead grabbed his hand and shook it. He gave me a funny look before laughing and taking out his phone. I sighed as he turned around and walked away. I noticed the boys had soundcheck soon, so I decided to go back to the bus and grab my camera. I passed Harry in the hallway who gave me a thumbs up. I bit my lip and continued to walk.

I practically ran back to the bus to avoid staying in the freezing cold for too long. I slammed the bus door shut and crawled into my bunk. I pulled my phone out and texted Kat telling her that I was alive. I waited five minutes and was yet to get a reply. I sighed and tucked my phone in my pocket and jumped down from the bunk. My phone buzzed as I saw I recieved a tweet from someone.

@Harry_Styles: Thank you @ScoutItOut for the help. Owe you one!

I smiled to myself as I retweeted the tweet. I also wondered how Harry knew my twitter. I made a mental note to ask him that later.

@ScoutItOut: Anytime @Harry_Styles.
♠ ♠ ♠
wrote this before work so not the best